Why are republicans so stupid when it comes to Food Stamps?

Your op is full of shit

Plenty of adults receive food stamps with out a job

Most SNAP participants who can work, do work. SNAP rules require all recipients meet work requirements unless they are exempt because of age or disability or another specific reason. Children, seniors, and those with disabilities comprise almost two-thirds of all SNAP participants. Among households that include someone who is able to work, more than 75 percent* had a job in year before or after receiving SNAP. Forty-three percent of SNAP participants live in a household with earnings.

Some of these working individuals are ABAWDs, or able-bodied adults without dependents. ABAWDs must meet special work requirements, in addition to the general work requirements, to maintain their eligibility.

Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWDs) | Food and Nutrition Service

BpBkop_CQAATX_Q.jpg

That's not the question

Retarded Billy said ALL adults who get a job our on food stamps

I did not say that you dumb fuck. Read it again.

5) Any adult on food stamps has a job

Your definition of any different then the dictionary now?

an·y
ˈenē/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or many.
    "I don't have any choice"
  2. 2.
    whichever of a specified class might be chosen.
    "these constellations are visible at any hour of the night"
adverb
  1. 1.
    (used for emphasis) at all; in some degree.
    "he wasn't any good at basketball"
    synonyms: at all, in the least, to any extent, in/to any degree
    "is your father any better

What the fuck? Do you really struggle this badly with reading comprehension? "Anyone ON FOOD STAMPS has a job."

Not true.
Again.
Shocking.
I'm shocked

Most SNAP participants who can work, do work. SNAP rules require all recipients meet work requirements unless they are exempt because of age or disability or another specific reason. Children, seniors, and those with disabilities comprise almost two-thirds of all SNAP participants. Among households that include someone who is able to work, more than 75 percent* had a job in year before or after receiving SNAP. Forty-three percent of SNAP participants live in a household with earnings.

Some of these working individuals are ABAWDs, or able-bodied adults without dependents. ABAWDs must meet special work requirements, in addition to the general work requirements, to maintain their eligibility.

Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWDs) | Food and Nutrition Service

BpBkop_CQAATX_Q.jpg

That's not the question

an·y
ˈenē/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or many.
  2. 2.
adverb
  1. 1.

What the fuck? Do you really struggle this badly with reading comprehension? "Anyone ON FOOD STAMPS has a job."

So you fucking lie once again, people on food stamps don't have to have a fucking job...

Why would most people who have a job need food stamps?

Because they get paid peanuts and can't support their dependents. Duh.

Perhaps you're too dumb to know there are administrative costs. Go ahead. You'll see the cost of the program did not increase under Obama.

Wow.
I simply had no idea is was possible for someone to be so wrong so often
You best be glad blinking is an automatic thing or your eyeballs would be like little bitty raisins
All you have to do is prove my facts wrong.

Google.
Goooooogle.
GOOGLE!
Good, you google it and get back to me.

Nope.
Not my fault you're either too stupid or lazy to punch a couple buttons.
I already know my facts are correct. That wouldn't make any sense you dumb broad.

The entire point of food stamps if people don't have a job, don't go hungry and start stealing

Duh....

ERM... Food stamps started out to help war widows and the children of veterans that were killed or disabled in the war.
Since then it's grown to the booger it is but is still primarily there for kids the disabled and old folks.

Wow.
I simply had no idea is was possible for someone to be so wrong so often
You best be glad blinking is an automatic thing or your eyeballs would be like little bitty raisins
All you have to do is prove my facts wrong.

Google.
Goooooogle.
GOOGLE!
Good, you google it and get back to me.

Nope.
Not my fault you're either too stupid or lazy to punch a couple buttons.
I already know my facts are correct. That wouldn't make any sense you dumb broad.

HAHAHAHA!
Thanks for playing, dummy.

Liberals always think they're right.
They just fweeeeel it!

1) The cost of food stamps is a small fraction of the overall welfare budget

2) 2/3 of those on food stamps are kids

3) Few people even qualify for food stamps because it is reserved for the poorest of the poor. It's a program way behind on the rate of inflation as well.

4) Some Veterans are on food stamps.

Republicans in congress are either complete assholes or are willfully ignorant.

But hey i get it: it gives republicans hard ons to say "i don't need a handout! I provide! I'm tough as nails! Derp, derp, derp!" They then pretend complete falsehoods or stereotypes about the program because it makes them feel more manly i guess.

Why can't facts ever permeate the republican bubble?
Loose definitions with no links.

The entire point of food stamps if people don't have a job, don't go hungry and start stealing

Duh....

ERM... Food stamps started out to help war widows and the children of veterans that were killed or disabled in the war.
Since then it's grown to the booger it is but is still primarily there for kids the disabled and old folks.

That and the army couldn't believe how underweight and skinny the recruits they were .

I am all for helping those who are poor, but the current system is broken. Give vouchers that must be used for certain foods only....milk, eggs, bread, milk, cheese, oatmeal, canned meats, fruit/veg, etc. You don't see too many food stamp users buying canned tuna.....just saying

Why can't they have the same quality of food as anyone else? Some have special diets and can't eat of your list.

Just because you don't see what they buy & where, doesn't mean they don't buy canned tuna

1) The cost of food stamps is a small fraction of the overall welfare budget

2) 2/3 of those on food stamps are kids

3) Few people even qualify for food stamps because it is reserved for the poorest of the poor. It's a program way behind on the rate of inflation as well.

4) Some Veterans are on food stamps.

Republicans in congress are either complete assholes or are willfully ignorant.

But hey i get it: it gives republicans hard ons to say "i don't need a handout! I provide! I'm tough as nails! Derp, derp, derp!" They then pretend complete falsehoods or stereotypes about the program because it makes them feel more manly i guess.

Why can't facts ever permeate the republican bubble?
Republicans are stupid on everything.

That's not the question

an·y
ˈenē/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
adverb
  1. 1.

So you fucking lie once again, people on food stamps don't have to have a fucking job...

The income level was raised in order for more to be eligilble

an·y
ˈenē/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
adverb
  1. 1.

The income level was raised?

Thank you now that goes al long with my argument if the national minimum wage was raised so would the income level for food stamps and such.

I am all for helping those who are poor, but the current system is broken. Give vouchers that must be used for certain foods only....milk, eggs, bread, milk, cheese, oatmeal, canned meats, fruit/veg, etc. You don't see too many food stamp users buying canned tuna.....just saying

Why can't they have the same quality of food as anyone else? Some have special diets and can't eat of your list.

Just because you don't see what they buy & where, doesn't mean they don't buy canned tuna

Thank you, I will never understand that stupid argument that people can't buy what they want on food stamps

an·y
ˈenē/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
adverb
  1. 1.

Thank you now that goes al long with my argument if the national minimum wage was raised so would the income level for food stamps and such.

But I don't think they go hand in hand (welfare vs min. wage).

Welfare income levels are adjusted based on economic numbers. During the Great Recession & during it's very slow recovery, income levels for Public Assistance were raised & opened eligibility to millions that previously wouldn't qualify. And as the economy recovers, it's only natural to tighten up the income levels & fewer qualify. :thup:

But I don't think they go hand in hand (welfare vs min. wage).

Welfare income levels are adjusted based on economic numbers. During the Great Recession & during it's very slow recovery, income levels for Public Assistance were raised & opened eligibility to millions that previously wouldn't qualify. And as the economy recovers, it's only natural to tighten up the income levels & fewer qualify. :thup:

Yea I know.... Just saying no matter if MW is $15 an hour or $20 an hour it's still just minimum wage and the inome levels for food stamps and such would have to be raised.

1) The cost of food stamps is a small fraction of the overall welfare budget 71 billion in 2016. Without looking it's not a small fraction as portrayed.

2) 2/3 of those on food stamps are kids Neat

3) Few people even qualify for food stamps because it is reserved for the poorest of the poor. It's a program way behind on the rate of inflation as well. 44 million are on food stamps. That one in every seven.

4) Some Veterans are on food stamps. Neat

5) Any adult on food stamps has a job Say what? Why do you say Republicans are stupid and pop-off with a statement like this?

Republicans in congress are either complete assholes or are willfully ignorant. Neat

But hey i get it: it gives republicans hard ons to say "i don't need a handout! I provide! I'm tough as nails! Derp, derp, derp!" They then pretend complete falsehoods or stereotypes about the program because it makes them feel more manly i guess. Or you're a snowflake and super butt-hurt over the election results.

Why can't facts ever permeate the republican bubble? I just gave you facts, which is far more than your post deserved, which is nothing but a rant. Reference snowflake and super butt-hurt over the election results. .

Forum List

Back