Why are men becoming so Effeminate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why are straight men becoming so effeminate?

Men’s testosterone levels in the west have been dropping EVERY YEAR since the 80’s.

Estrogen in food and the water supply as a result of birth control & other contaminants is reaching crisis levels.

What is going on? Is it mainly cultural or environmental?

How can we reverse the loss of an entire generation?

Why Are Men Becoming so Effeminate?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been tons of research done on this, but do you think the industry wants to lose billions if ppl find out the truth about what it does.

Someday sheep will figure it out that money means more to the Corporations/Gov/Medical industry than your health or kid ever will.

Why are straight men becoming so effeminate?

Men’s testosterone levels in the west have been dropping EVERY YEAR since the 80’s.

Estrogen in food and the water supply as a result of birth control & other contaminants is reaching crisis levels.

What is going on? Is it mainly cultural or environmental?

How can we reverse the loss of an entire generation?

Why Are Men Becoming so Effeminate?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been tons of research done on this, but do you think the industry wants to lose billions if ppl find out the truth about what it does.

Someday sheep will figure it out that money means more to the Corporations/Gov/Medical industry than your health or kid ever will.

Ask Matthew he go from being in the KKK or whatever into becoming Transgender :omg:

Leftist social engineering. Can't play with guns, can't play Red Rover, can't play football..

When it was playtime at lunchtime when I was a kid?

There were 2 games: 4-square and smear the queer. True story. It takes some balls to catch the ball, because you're going to get nigga-piled. No ifs, ands, or buts. How bad it is is totally random, I've seen some seriously high piles, though. Nobody ever died..at my school, I don't think. :rolleyes:

Before school, there was handball, 4-square, and butts up.

Yes, that is the name of a game. As far as I remember, it's like handball, but you call you got it, and if you miss, well, it's butts up.

Free throw at your butt with a handball. I always played it, was only a target like 4-5x.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back