Why are libs posting about Romneys position on minimum wage?

That YOU and your ilk are the dregs of society.

And what does Romney have to do with that?

Just another obvious example of how you expose your two faced mentality. And in case you were too stupid to figure it out this thread is about you not Romney

Why did you start a call out thread in 'politics'?

What is it with this new thing of starting threads about other threads? If you want to cry about someone starting a Mitt Romney thread, why don't you do it in the thread you want to cry about?

Because it's amusing..

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?
No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

Romney is just feeling the prevailing winds in support of an increase to the minimum wage and going with it. This is pretty much the way he ran his campaign.

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?
No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

Romney is just feeling the prevailing winds in support of an increase to the minimum wage and going with it. This is pretty much the way he ran his campaign.

Wait, are you saying that the people overwhelmingly support raising the minimum wage?

No wonder the GOP is against it

Wait, are you saying that the people overwhelmingly support raising the minimum wage?

People are overwhelmingly in support of becoming filthy rich too.
...now back to reality...

People are overwhelmingly in support of becoming filthy rich too.
...now back to reality...

I'm sure you thought you made a point there

You say that to everyone :lol:
Nope. Just the "special" members. You really didn't get the point?

No nows your chance to make your point or concede there is none.
I'll walk you through it this time.

You said:
"Wait, are you saying that the people overwhelmingly support raising the minimum wage?

No wonder the GOP is against it"

So I said:
"People are overwhelmingly in support of becoming filthy rich too.
...now back to reality..."

Meaning reality and what people want are two different things. We are a republic so dipstick can't do things like vote in free gas, wage increases, etc. If it needs to be broken down smaller than that for you, you need your nanny to work with you.

Why are libs posting about Romneys position on minimum wage

Buyers remorse?

Nope. Just the "special" members. You really didn't get the point?

No nows your chance to make your point or concede there is none.
I'll walk you through it this time.

You said:
"Wait, are you saying that the people overwhelmingly support raising the minimum wage?

No wonder the GOP is against it"

So I said:
"People are overwhelmingly in support of becoming filthy rich too.
...now back to reality..."

Meaning reality and what people want are two different things. We are a republic so dipstick can't do things like vote in free gas, wage increases, etc. If it needs to be broken down smaller than that for you, you need your nanny to work with you.

Your entire point is that wants are different from reality?

And what people want should be ignored because no one cares in politics :lol: Ok, sparky

From the shrillness of the conservatives here, we can tell conservatives are afraid of the minimum wage issue. Good. That means to keep at it.

I hope the conservatives have gotten their bus an alignment, given how many "he lost, so he's not a true conservative" candidates were tossed under it. True Conservatism, like other cults, can not fail, it can only be failed by the insufficiently pure.

Forum List

Back