Why are Jews so Damned Smart? lol

I think Jews are illogical to say the very least.

- Which would explain why they usually support gun control like Nazis used against them.,

- Which would why they typically support multiculturalism which these multicultural minorities tend to hate Jews more than Whites, and furthermore integration is destroying the Jews quicker,

- Numerous Jewish groups in the majority stood against Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric, the irony here is Muslims are more likely to kill Jews, than non-Jews in a terrorist attack.

- Which would explain why they also tend to blame Poland for the Holocaust even though Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, and Poles had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

2) Jews are very intelligent. Again, I never met a stupid Jew in my life. Some reports I have read that put their average IQ at 115 are very plausible in my mind as they are way above the smartest ethnic group I have ever encountered.

The Jewish IQ is only high in Verbal intelligence, in Spatial intelligence they are like Blacks.

Which would explain why they seem to typically support illogical positions, as I noted above.'

Verbal intelligence, like all left brained activity, is very rigid, and in the box thinking.

For true abstract thought, to see the bigger picture, you need to have strong right brain activity.

Jews are great. They write better than anyone.

Except the Irish. :laugh:

A lot of writers also have had English, Polish, or Russian blood too.

English blooded writers include Shakespeare, Orwell, Payne, Mark Twain, Dickins, Jane Austen, William Blake. and H. G. Wells.

Polish blooded writers include Nikolai Gogol, Jozef Conrad, Dostoyevsky, Czesław Miłosz,Gunter Grass, Charles Bukowski, Juliusz Słowacki, and Adam Mickiewicz.

Russian blooded writers include Totstoy, Pushkin, Dostoyevsky, Ivan Turgenev,Solzhenitsyn,Anton Chekhov, and Maxim Gorky.

Jews are great. They write better than anyone.

Except the Irish. :laugh:

A lot of writers also have had English, Polish, or Russian blood too.

English blooded writers include Shakespeare, Orwell, Payne, Mark Twain, Dickins, Jane Austen, William Blake. and H. G. Wells.

Polish blooded writers include Nikolai Gogol, Jozef Conrad, Dostoyevsky, Czesław Miłosz,Gunter Grass, Charles Bukowski, Juliusz Słowacki, and Adam Mickiewicz.

Russian blooded writers include Totstoy, Pushkin, Dostoyevsky, Ivan Turgenev,Solzhenitsyn,Anton Chekhov, and Maxim Gorky.
What people have to keep in mind is that God creates and maintains all.

What people have to keep in mind is that God creates and maintains all.

Agreed. God creates good writers in that He allows people to suffer from the consequences of others misdeeds and weakness, which provokes dramatic instincts and thus good writing.

The Irish and Saxons suffering under the rule of the Normans, the Poles suffering under the Russians and the Russians suffering under the Czars is how God made these cultures great at writing.

The Jewish IQ is only high in Verbal intelligence, in Spatial intelligence they are like Blacks.

Which would explain why they seem to typically support illogical positions, as I noted above.'

Verbal intelligence, like all left brained activity, is very rigid, and in the box thinking.

For true abstract thought, to see the bigger picture, you need to have strong right brain activity.

So, Einstein and other physicists were hindered in spatial reasoning?

I think you are not being objective.

From Wiki

In 1983, economist Thomas Sowell of Stanford University wrote "Jewish family incomes are the highest of any large ethnic group in the US—72% above the national average."[62] Sowell points out that Episcopalians have also experienced similar prosperity—as a group—as Jews, but it is the "social and economic distance covered in a relatively short time" that makes the Jewish experience in America unique

Also, according to Wiki

Of those who have won a Nobel Prize, 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent,[Note 1] although Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population.[3]

They are indeed God's chosen people.

It is then no wonder that Israel keeps central stage in the international arena like prophets predicted it would.

The IQ of Israel is 94 - 95, which is somewhat modest.
That combines Ashkenazi and that of other ethnicities, the group I am referring to are Ashkenazi Jews.

Why are the Ashkenazi Jews more intelligent than Sephardi Jews?

Could it have something to do with the fact that Sephardi Jews didn't mix with Central - East European, unlike Ashkenazi Jews/?

From Wiki

In 1983, economist Thomas Sowell of Stanford University wrote "Jewish family incomes are the highest of any large ethnic group in the US—72% above the national average."[62] Sowell points out that Episcopalians have also experienced similar prosperity—as a group—as Jews, but it is the "social and economic distance covered in a relatively short time" that makes the Jewish experience in America unique

Also, according to Wiki

Of those who have won a Nobel Prize, 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent,[Note 1] although Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population.[3]

They are indeed God's chosen people.

It is then no wonder that Israel keeps central stage in the international arena like prophets predicted it would.

Keep in mind the Nobel prize doesn't have titles in engineering, invention, technology, rocket science, and astronomy. (All which Ashkenazi Jews are considerably weaker in)

The first 4 are arguably more important for society, than anything the Nobel prize offers.

From Wiki

1983 is a bit outdated.

Now Asian Indian Hindus in the U.S have surpassed Jews in income earnings.

Asian Indians is a even shorter period, have gone even further than Ashkenazi Jews in income earnings.

Although, one must stress that Asian Indians in the U.S, tend to be highly concentrated high caste elites of India.

But, then again, also the Ashkenazi Jewish population in the U.S, seems to have a higher concentration of Jewish elites, than Israel does.

Forum List

Back