Why are Jews so Damned Smart? lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Before I moved to the DC area, I had not met any Jews to my knowledge. I was raised int he Bible Belt, Dallas, and was taught that Jews are still God's Chosen People, which I still believe, but when I came to the DC area I met quite few in the many jobs I worked. I was impressed and here is what I realized after meeting probably around ten thousand Jews in Northern Virginia and the Montgomery County areas as I delivered paint, did their yards and met some through my in-laws.

1) Jewish people are beautiful people. I did not meet an unattractive Jew the whole time I have lived here to my knowledge. They have a stereotype about big noses, but pics used to support that are usually made of older Jews and most older people have big noses. I am not saying that their noses are the same as everyone elses, but I am saying it does not take away from their appearance.

2) Jews are very intelligent. Again, I never met a stupid Jew in my life. Some reports I have read that put their average IQ at 115 are very plausible in my mind as they are way above the smartest ethnic group I have ever encountered.

Before I moved to the DC area, I had not met any Jews to my knowledge. I was raised int he Bible Belt, Dallas, and was taught that Jews are still God's Chosen People, which I still believe, blahbiddy blah blah.

Gee, perhaps that why you've come to this bullshit bogus conclusion.

Before I moved to the DC area, I had not met any Jews to my knowledge. I was raised int he Bible Belt, Dallas, and was taught that Jews are still God's Chosen People, which I still believe, blahbiddy blah blah.

Gee, perhaps that why you've come to this bullshit bogus conclusion.
It didn't take long to bring out the antisemites.

Jews are great. They write better than anyone.

Except the Irish. :laugh:
Calligraphy is in our blood...

I meant content, not penmanship.
That's good, I could never read that stuff

Me neither. You sorta have to be a Hobbit.
Great drinkers are great writers, you always need that depression and high flux to help with creativity..

My guess is their Passover matza is made with the blood of Christian children. :eek:

My guess is their Passover matza is made with the blood of Christian children. :eek:
Pssshhhh tell us something we dont know.

The trick is how does the blood of Christian kids make one smarter?

:p

Its not really silly when you see what Confirmation bias did 75 years ago.

And today as well. It sadly isn't limited to antisemitism as well. Those that lack independent/critical thinking skills usually seek to have their biases buttressed and confirmed.

Its not really silly when you see what Confirmation bias did 75 years ago.

And today as well. It sadly isn't limited to antisemitism as well. Those that lack independent/critical thinking skills usually seek to have their biases buttressed and confirmed.
Yes, as a Red headed Emanationist, I get oppressed on a daily basis.

:)

Forum List

Back