Why are Jews so Damned Smart? lol

What people have to keep in mind is that God creates and maintains all.

Agreed. God creates good writers in that He allows people to suffer from the consequences of others misdeeds and weakness, which provokes dramatic instincts and thus good writing.

The Irish and Saxons suffering under the rule of the Normans, the Poles suffering under the Russians and the Russians suffering under the Czars is how God made these cultures great at writing.

Or that these groups with great writers, have a very high rate of Aryan DNA from the Pontic Steppe Yamnaya / Corded Ware cultures.

Many places in the World have also suffered, but didn't produce such greater writers.

The Sefardim are the billionaires.
Are you being sarcastic?

Which of the 40 billionaires in the video I linked to are Sefardim?
The many Sefardim who are billionaires don't advertise their wealth. My son-in-law, who deals with commercial property acquisitions always points them out to me when U visit his synagogue.

Carlos Slim a ethnic Lebanese Arab, is richer than any Jew.

But, what intellectual contributions have Lebanese Arabs done for the World in the recent era?

The IQ of Israel is 94 - 95, which is somewhat modest.
That combines Ashkenazi and that of other ethnicities, the group I am referring to are Ashkenazi Jews.

Why are the Ashkenazi Jews more intelligent than Sephardi Jews?

Could it have something to do with the fact that Sephardi Jews didn't mix with Central - East European, unlike Ashkenazi Jews/?
That is correct.
The Sephardim were much more welcome and became business people.
The Ashkenaniz were isolated and became more scholarly.
For the most part the Ashkenazim did not become as successful until after WWII.
Sephardim are more passionate people.

The Sefardim are the billionaires.
Are you being sarcastic?

Which of the 40 billionaires in the video I linked to are Sefardim?
The many Sefardim who are billionaires don't advertise their wealth. My son-in-law, who deals with commercial property acquisitions always points them out to me when U visit his synagogue.

Carlos Slim a ethnic Lebanese Arab, is richer than any Jew.

But, what intellectual contributions have Lebanese Arabs done for the World in the recent era?
After a few billion who cares what you're worth?
Carlos Slim is also has a miserable family life; and yes, I know this for a fact.

Sephardi Jews are Dolichocephalic leaning, while Ashkenazi Jews are Brachycephalic leaning.

This probably has to do with Ashkenazi Jews mixing more with Brachycephalic Poles, rather than Dolichocephalic leaning Spaniards.

Furthermore, Semites are overwhelmingly Dolichocephalic.

Yes, we have evidence to support that Brachycephalic people are smarter than Dolichocephalic people.

http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol15-Issue 5/Version-5/A1505050104.pdf

Sephardi Jews are Dolichocephalic leaning, while Ashkenazi Jews are Brachycephalic leaning.

This probably has to do with Ashkenazi Jews mixing more with Brachycephalic Poles, rather than Dolichocephalic leaning Spaniards.

Yes, we have evidence to support that Brachycephalic people are smarter than Dolichocephalic people.

http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol15-Issue 5/Version-5/A1505050104.pdf

But in any specific comparison of two individuals, even if you are right, either individual can be smarter than the other and both can be smarter in different ways as their are different kinds of 'intelligence'.

And of course the Industrial Revolution began in areas with long head people, though they are apparently less intelligent according to your claim regarding Brachycephalic people being smarter.

1920px-PSM_V50_D602_World_cephalic_index_map.jpg

Last edited:
That combines Ashkenazi and that of other ethnicities, the group I am referring to are Ashkenazi Jews.

Could it have something to do with the fact that Sephardi Jews didn't mix with Central - East European, unlike Ashkenazi Jews/?

Environment can have quite the impact, just like genes do.

Look at Finland, or Estonia, which lead in Europe's PISA scores, and innovations disproportionately today, but hadn't done much of anything until recently.

But, the environment of Finland, and Estonia were long that of turbulence, or servitude to larger conquers, who didn't invest in their well being properly.

That is based on a comparison of mentally retarded children and normal children!

roflmao

So you're trolling.

I should have known.

Look at Finland, or Estonia, which lead in Europe's PISA scores, and innovations disproportionately today, but hadn't done much of anything until recently.

But, the environment of Finland, and Estonia were long that of turbulence, or servitude to larger conquers, who didn't invest in their well being properly.
Aren't humans marvelous?

Aren't humans marvelous?
The ones that are larger than a 36c certainly are..

And of course the Industrial Revolution began in areas with long head people, though they are apparently less intelligent according to your claim regarding Brachycephalic people being smarter.

The Renaissance mostly took place in Brachycephalic Northern Italy, Poland, and South Germany.

Britain had a huge economic advantage due to their empire, now that their empire is gone, we see Germans produce much better technology than Brits.

Your map proves that low IQ Africans, Arabs, Indians, Australoids are all Dolichocephalic.

As for Brits, they have super high Histamine levels, as can be seen in their very pinkish skin, of Rosacea.

Histamine does stimulate the mind, and make people hyper-ambitious.

However, It also causes OCD, which is why I suspect the dumbass Brits are so supportive of Muslim refugees.

The Renaissance mostly took place in Brachycephalic Northern Italy, Poland, and South Germany.

Britain had a huge economic advantage due to their empire, now that their empire is gone, we see Germans produce much better technology than Brits.

Your map proves that low IQ Africans, Arabs, Indians, Australoids are all Dolichocephalic.

As for Brits, they have super high Histamine levels, as can be seen in their very pinkish skin, of Rosacea.

Histamine does stimulate the mind, and make people hyper-ambitious.

However, It also causes OCD, which is why I suspect the dumbass Brits are so supportive of Muslim refugees.
Which apothecary book did you learn medicine and biology from?

That is based on a comparison of mentally retarded children and normal children!

roflmao

So you're trolling.

I should have known.

A strong disproportionate amount of intellectually superior Europeans have been Brachycephalic.

Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: The German Hyperbrachycephals

Leibniz, Schopenhauer, Kant, Beethoven, Haydn,Schubert, and Schiller were all Brachycephalic.

Einstein was probably also Brachycephalic, we know he had a wider brain than average.

Brachycephalic Northern Italians have a 100 - 103 IQ, Dolichocephalic Southern Italians have a 90 ish IQ.

Brachycephalic Ashkenazi Jews have a 103 - 113 IQ, Dolichocephalic Sephardi Jews have a 90 ish IQ.

Why do very closely related populations favor the Brachycephalic portion, when it comes to IQ?

Forum List

Back