Why Are Democrats So Violent?

See? Skook couldn't hide it. The Republican lust for violence, that is. Let any Republican talk long enough, and they'll start giggling about the violence they plan against liberals. Also look Dan Stubbs, laughing out loud about violence against a liberal.

And the other Republicans, they all loved seeing it. And least none of them had any criticism of the Republican love of violence, which they deny exists.

It's forbidden for any member of the Republicans thug cult to ever criticize a fellow cultist for being violent. After all, the Republican thug cult endorses violence as a tactic, so condemning it is not an option. That would get them tossed out of the cult, and to one of the authoritarian-follower personality types of the right, group membership takes precedence over everything, including decency and morality. Hence, they all fall in line and obey. Either they pretend the violence doesn't exist, or they pretend it's justified because the liberals deserved it. Fascism 101.

James Hodgkinson and Rene Boucher couldn't be reached for comment.

James Hodgkinson and Rene Boucher couldn't be reached for comment.

I note your prominent failure to condemn the Republican calls for violence and praise for violence on this thread.

That's because you love it. Admit it. After all, it's not like you're fooling anyone.

A few people of all types occasionally get violent. Cherrypicking proves nothing. What's telling is how people respond. When a liberal gets violent, liberals condemn it. When conservatives get violent, conservatives praise it. The two sides are entirely different that way. As usual, moral high ground to the liberals.

Why are Democrats so violent?

The most likely reason is two-fold

1) Immaturity
2). Mental disorders

WATCH...as a typical, obviously unbalanced, immature Leftist "Man?" KICKS an innocent woman
Kinda difficult to call this nutjob a Trumpie huh libbies?

I note your prominent failure to condemn the Republican calls for violence and praise for violence on this thread.

That's because you love it. Admit it. After all, it's not like you're fooling anyone.

A few people of all types occasionally get violent. Cherrypicking proves nothing. What's telling is how people respond. When a liberal gets violent, liberals condemn it. When conservatives get violent, conservatives praise it. The two sides are entirely different that way. As usual, moral high ground to the liberals.
The thread isn't about condemning republicans for anything....The fact remains that nearly all the physical violence and destruction to property is coming from the left, Mr. goalpost mover.

The thread isn't about condemning republicans for anything....

And that's my point. No Republican will condemn Republican violence, because they all support it.

The fact remains that nearly all the violence and destruction to property is coming from the left, Mr. goalpost mover.

No, that's just a fantasy you made up, based on a cherrypicking fallacy.

I've posted a list of "the violence that Trump supporters" do before. It was a very long list. If I post it again, then by your standards, it proves how conservatives initiate most of the violence, because I have the most cherrypicks.

So, do you want to play dueling cherrypicks? I'm game. My position is that cherrypicks prove nothing, but if your position is that compiling the most cherrypicks is the road to victory, then I'll be able to win easily by that standard.

Lol.....liberals are not violent. They have no idea about what real violence looks like. Might find out though.....we'll see.:113:

See? Skook couldn't hide it. The Republican lust for violence, that is. Let any Republican talk long enough, and they'll start giggling about the violence they plan against liberals. Also look Dan Stubbs, laughing out loud about violence against a liberal.

And the other Republicans, they all loved seeing it. And least none of them had any criticism of the Republican love of violence, which they deny exists.

It's forbidden for any member of the Republicans thug cult to ever criticize a fellow cultist for being violent. After all, the Republican thug cult endorses violence as a tactic, so condemning it is not an option. That would get them tossed out of the cult, and to one of the authoritarian-follower personality types of the right, group membership takes precedence over everything, including decency and morality. Hence, they all fall in line and obey. Either they pretend the violence doesn't exist, or they pretend it's justified because the liberals deserved it. Fascism 101.
Dims have been caught on video saying the Hillary campaign paid them to engage in violence at Trump rallies.

The Left is violent and at the same time, want everyone else disarmed. At the same time they are working overtime to harm policing in America and discourage new Police officers. Correlation?

Look what's happening to Susan Collins after she decided to vote FOR Kavanaugh

Activists target Susan Collins after she seals Kavanaugh vote, call for harassment

Why aren't Republicans there to answer the Democrats violence?
If this was ANYWHERE near me I'd be there standing between her and the morons.
But I would probably be the ONLY ONE

Dims have been caught on video saying the Hillary campaign paid them to engage in violence at Trump rallies.

But....since Dems have a national DS permit for violence apparently, they are rarely ever punished. Where's the investigation into this? Where are the charges?

<<<<< crickets >>>>>

And that's my point. No Republican will condemn Republican violence, because they all support it.

The fact remains that nearly all the violence and destruction to property is coming from the left, Mr. goalpost mover.

I've posted a list of "the violence that Trump supporters" do before. It was a very long list. If I post it again, then by your standards, it proves how conservatives initiate most of the violence, because I have the most cherrypicks.

So, do you want to play dueling cherrypicks? I'm game. My position is that cherrypicks prove nothing, but if your position is that compiling the most cherrypicks is the road to victory, then I'll be able to win easily by that standard.

How many examples does an imbecile need before they admit REALITY ???
Another example of Democrats who've lost their minds
Democrat Activists target Susan Collins after she seals Kavanaugh vote, call for harassment

Videos are rampant of liberals attacking Trump
Supporters in the 2016 Elections, Black Lives Matter and Antifa infringing on people’s rights to have a meal in a public restaurant. Those people smashing windows and light trash cans and cars on fire on Inaugration Day 2017 were not Conservatives or Right Wingers.

How many examples does an imbecile need before they admit REALITY ???
Another example of Democrats who've lost their minds
Democrat Activists target Susan Collins after she seals Kavanaugh vote, call for harassment
Leftards will deny water is wet if it pushes their agenda of hate and intolerance.

Because the little bitches world is crumbling because they cannot get there cookie snack anymore,,Trump 2020!:21::21:
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

Lol.....liberals are not violent. They have no idea about what real violence looks like. Might find out though.....we'll see.:113:

Try to be less crazy.

Try to be less crazy.

You're still faking stories of violent liberals to justify your open lust for violence. You're running from the fascism 101 playbook.

Want to prove me wrong? Publicly condemn Trump for the way he just praised violence against a reporter.

You won't do it. You lack both the guts and the integrity, and you love the violence too much.

Unless any of the very violent conservatives on this thread condemn Trump, the only response they deserve is "STFU, you cowardly violent hypocrite."

Try to be less crazy.

You're still faking stories of violent liberals to justify your open lust for violence. You're running from the fascism 101 playbook.

Want to prove me wrong? Publicly condemn Trump for the way he just praised violence against a reporter.

You won't do it. You lack both the guts and the integrity, and you love the violence too much.

Unless any of the very violent conservatives on this thread condemn Trump, the only response they deserve is "STFU, you cowardly violent hypocrite."
After you condemn Maxine Waters and Spartacus.

Forum List

Back