Why Are Democrats So Violent?

I knew you couldn't do it.

I'm glad to point out you're lying about Waters, being how that proves my point that you lie about liberals to justify your lust for violence.

Why did you tell such a stupid lie? Why did you think you wouldn't get called out on it and humiliated? Don't you understand that you're dealing with rational moral people, and not your very violent and gullible cult brethren?

I knew you couldn't do it.

I'm glad to point out you're lying about Waters, being how that proves my point that you lie about liberals to justify your lust for violence.

Why did you tell such a stupid lie? Why did you think you wouldn't get called out on it and humiliated? Don't you understand that you're dealing with rational moral people, and not your very violent and gullible cult brethren?
Doubling down on stupid and spineless doesn't make you look any better.

Try to be less crazy.

You're still faking stories of violent liberals to justify your open lust for violence. You're running from the fascism 101 playbook.

Want to prove me wrong? Publicly condemn Trump for the way he just praised violence against a reporter.

You won't do it. You lack both the guts and the integrity, and you love the violence too much.

Unless any of the very violent conservatives on this thread condemn Trump, the only response they deserve is "STFU, you cowardly violent hypocrite."

Link to the specific incident you are referring to, and we'll discuss it.

For the millionth, gazillianth times, liberals are an exercise in violence because they've spent so many years fellating the dick of THE most violent hate-ideology of all time, Pisslam! One cannot cocksuck a society-destroying, sadistic, unbelievably cruel evil of Pisslam's magnitude without Pisslam's core of violence and hatred leaving a giant cum-stain on a person's soul. Liberalfilth even have the muslim habit of destroying historical artifacts that "offend" these syphilitic non-humans.

So are there any conservatives here not in love with the way Republican leadership is having the Proud Boys assault liberals?

Are they any not getting a tingle up the leg from Trump's praise of violence?

Is there even one who isn't overjoyed about the Republican turn towards jackbooted fascism?

Just one?

Anywhere?

Bueller?

Remember the story of Sodom and Gamorrah? If not even a single righteous conservative can be found, what will God do? Please, at least one conservative needs to speak up against the conservative violence, in order to spare the USMB conservatives from God's wrath.

So are there any conservatives here not in love with the way Republican leadership is having the Proud Boys assault liberals?

Are they any not getting a tingle up the leg from Trump's praise of violence?

Is there even one who isn't overjoyed about the Republican turn towards jackbooted fascism?

Just one?

Anywhere?

Bueller?

Remember the story of Sodom and Gamorrah? If not even a single righteous conservative can be found, what will God do? Please, at least one conservative needs to speak up against the conservative violence, in order to spare the USMB conservatives from God's wrath.
The Republican leadership isn't having the Proud Boys do anything, dumbass. The rest of your post is equally absurd and wrong.

When Democrats condemn the mobd that harassed Sarah Sanders and Mitch McConnel, perhaps someone might give a flying fuck. Until then, worry about your own nest.

it is in their nature

it is who they are

and it is time to take it seriously

Link to the specific incident you are referring to, and we'll discuss it.

Jeez, that was really fucking informative. But, it did give me enough to find what the fuck you were talking about.

Republican candidate charged with assault after 'body-slamming' Guardian reporter

A statement by campaign spokesman Shane Scanlon blamed Jacobs for the altercation, saying that he “entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions.”

“Jacobs was asked to leave,” the statement reads. “After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground.

“It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

Sounds completely believable.

I listened to the audio of the incident, the very clipped audio, which carefully does NOT include the beginning of the incident.

If the reporter wanted me to believe his side of the story, they should have supplied the complete tape.

I think he was an asshole, and ran into someone not willing to put up with it.

Democrats are violent because that's their nature. They're the party of the KKK and abortion. What do you expect?

My, isn't this an embarrassing thread for the Republicans now. Let the weaseling begin. Bri, tell us how someone spoke harshly to Sarah Sanders in a restaurant, so that makes the Democrats so much worse, and it totally excuses a nationwide domestic terrorism blitz by the right. You know you want to. Maybe even try a false flag story.

I have a huge advantage here. I just have to wait a bit, and another shocking incident of conservative violence will occur. If I wait a bit more, I'll see another one. It doesn't take rocket science to predict that the depraved and violent conservatives will be acting depraved and violent.

My, isn't this an embarrassing thread for the Republicans now. Let the weaseling begin. Bri, tell us how someone spoke harshly to Sarah Sanders in a restaurant, so that makes the Democrats so much worse, and it totally excuses a nationwide domestic terrorism blitz by the right. You know you want to. Maybe even try a false flag story.

I have a huge advantage here. I just have to wait a bit, and another shocking incident of conservative violence will occur. If I wait a bit more, I'll see another one. It doesn't take rocket science to predict that the depraved and violent conservatives will be acting depraved and violent.
Oh, please. You're scaring "the children".

Pipe Bombs Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN Offices

http://fortune.com/2018/10/23/george-soros-bomb-fbi/
Someone Put a Bomb in George Soros's Mailbox, and the FBI Is Now on the Case

Remember how you tards were saying that the Left's rhetoric needs to be toned down before someone gets killed?

Hmmm...who has been slandering Soros and CNN and the Clintons and Obama non-stop for the past two years?
Just when I think you are a reasonable guy.....BOOM.

Love you.

Forum List

Back