Why the double standard democrats?

Republicans control the Justice Dept
What are they waitin* for?

Police won't investigate Ellison for abuse; cite conflict

Kavenaugh was guilty just by being accused why suddenly is it different for one of yours? I liked where his lawyer said the cops shouldn't be involved because she never filed a police report.... wait Kavenaugh's accuser never did either and they demanded the FBI investigate.
Ellison allegedly pulled a woman off his bed. Kavanaugh allegedly ran a gang rape operation. Can't compare the 2.

Republicans control the Justice Dept
What are they waitin* for?
Why do Republicans need to ask for what the democrats have claimed is a MUST for a political situation? You TURDS opened this can of worms and now want to avoid being slime by it?

Sorry pal
You guys won the election...it was in all the papers
You want him arrested, it is your hands

Kavenaugh was guilty just by being accused why suddenly is it different for one of yours? I liked where his lawyer said the cops shouldn't be involved because she never filed a police report.... wait Kavenaugh's accuser never did either and they demanded the FBI investigate.
Ellison allegedly pulled a woman off his bed. Kavanaugh allegedly ran a gang rape operation. Can't compare the 2.
No credible evidence exists to support that claim, none at all. But you have no problem repeating it. Again why don't the dems demand the FBI investigate that is the standard they set for Republicans.

Because the Democrat Party has the high schools, colleges, universities, newspapers and media to echo their insanity.

If everything listed above was even, Democrats would have been gone in the 80's and we would be arguing over Republican and Conservative with a little Constitutionalist and Libertarian thrown in for good measure.

EDIT: I forgot to add, the Democrats also have Google as well.

Most information is controlled by the Left, that's why absolutely nothing will be done about the woman beater.

Last edited:

No credible evidence exists to support that claim, none at all. But you have no problem repeating it. Again why don't the dems demand the FBI investigate that is the standard they set for Republicans.
For pulling a woman off of his bed? Not what I'd use the FBI for, but sure. We ousted Franken for less, after all.

Ellison has an accuser who can say when and where, and actual medical evidence... as well as a corraborating witness... and then... yes the accusers word on it.

Miss Ford has only her word and a bunch of vagueness to go along with it. You may think that her testimony was moving and that makes her credible and believable... in reality that is only subjective. many people can lie and appear believable which is why things like evidence are important. If we want to go to the Land of no evidence and Subjectivity where all you Leftists now exist and reproduce, then I'm going to say I thought her performance was contrived and fake with her little girl voice.. 35 years later.... of course I'm being very subjective here. thats my opinion as well as others'. So no, based on my observations I don't group her in with rape survivors who DO deserve sympathy and consideration.

When it comes to Ellison its quite a different story now aint it? But yes... by your standards he should be held guilty in the court of public opinion until he can prove otherwise. After all, a woman accused him of abuse and for you not to support her .... you are disregarding all the other women who have once suffered domestic abuse.

Oh, and the Gang rape bull shit? that has zero evidence as well. Gang rape happened every week in peoples houses accordinng to that woman ... yet no other people who suffered that gang rape are comming forward... and she said she attended week after week. You dont recognize bullshit when you hear it? IS your brain in suspended animation? whats with you ?

Ellison has an accuser who can say when and where, and actual medical evidence... as well as a corraborating witness... and then... yes the accusers word on it.

Miss Ford has only her word and a bunch of vagueness to go along with it. You may think that her testimony was moving and that makes her credible and believable... in reality that is only subjective. many people can lie and appear believable which is why things like evidence are important. If we want to go to the Land of no evidence and Subjectivity where all you Leftists now exist and reproduce, then I'm going to say I thought her performance was contrived and fake with her little girl voice.. 35 years later.... of course I'm being very subjective here. thats my opinion as well as others'. So no, based on my observations I don't group her in with rape survivors who DO deserve sympathy and consideration.

When it comes to Ellison its quite a different story now aint it? But yes... by your standards he should be held guilty in the court of public opinion until he can prove otherwise. After all, a woman accused him of abuse and for you not to support her .... you are disregarding all the other women who have once suffered domestic abuse.

Oh, and the Gang rape bull shit? that has zero evidence as well. Gang rape happened every week in peoples houses accordinng to that woman ... yet no other people who suffered that gang rape are comming forward... and she said she attended week after week. You dont recognize bullshit when you hear it? IS your brain in suspended animation? whats with you ?
For pulling his girlfriend off his bed? I just can't get worked up about it.

Gang Rape Commander wanted: Must be a pussy grabber, beer guzzler, ice thrower and less than 16 years old.

somebody agreed with this ? assault vs fantasy?? wow

Gang Rape Commander wanted: Must be a pussy grabber, beer guzzler, ice thrower and less than 16 years old.
Well Kavanaugh did it through at least his early twenties so you can raise the age there a bit.

Well Kavanaugh did it through at least his early twenties so you can raise the age there a bit.
Not so. When he was in his early twenties he was a lawyer for the Bonano Family in New York.

Can you feel it?

The left will lose seats in the House and Senate this election.

Can you feel it?
The panic?
The vitriol?
The absolute stupidity?

Lol

For pulling his girlfriend off his bed? I just can't get worked up about it.

She claims she has medical records over something.... so Ellison is guilty until he proves himself innocent. thats all

Not so. When he was in his early twenties he was a lawyer for the Bonano Family in New York.
Must be how Trump got to know him.

I was wondering the same thing.

The FBI released all it's notes on Mrs. Clinton.

Think they will release their notes on Kavanaugh? Unlikely. Republicans don't play by the same rules.

Forum List

Back