Why are Democrats berating Trump?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Guys! Trump is a DNC dream come true. He is a walking, talking clown who cannot win the General. Let him win the nomination. Most dedicated, reasonable Conservatives hate the man and will never vote for him,

GO DONALD!

He is saying all sorts of good stuff the FED UP crowd wants to hear i.e. build a wall, deportation, no Muslim immigrants until figure out what going on etc.

But.......one does get the feeling he could blow it at any minute. Agreed.

But.......when he appears to blow it? they like him more? Is it the "raw" real honesty?

Conservatives may HAVE to like him? Maybe they feel the economy could heal and grow? He is an experienced business man (globally).

He is saying all sorts of good stuff the FED UP crowd wants to hear i.e. build a wall, deportation, no Muslim immigrants until figure out what going on etc.

But.......when he appears to blow it? they like him more? Is it the "raw" real honesty?

Absolutely like nothing I have seen, since I voted for a President for the first time in 1976. Just Crazy!

He vindicates their prejudices, biases, bigotry, and racism, but most of all, he acts as if their ignorance and stupidity are anything but. They love him for it.

Sometimes I think he actually wants Hillary to be president and he's just doing all this as a master plan to make it so. I mean, can he really be as stupid as he acts?

Sometimes I think he actually wants Hillary to be president and he's just doing all this as a master plan to make it so. I mean, can he really be as stupid as he acts?
He owes her. She made him look good by coming to his wedding.

Guys! Trump is a DNC dream come true. He is a walking, talking clown who cannot win the General. Let him win the nomination. Most dedicated, reasonable Conservatives hate the man and will never vote for him,

GO DONALD!
You raise a good point. I think both Democrats and many Republicans can't resist speaking out against out against bigotry, stupidity, arrogance, and self promotion that knows no bounds. Sometimes concern for the course of the nation eclipses concern for the party.

upload_2015-12-17_0-25-41.png

GO DONALD!
Trump won't be the nominee – democrats aren't that lucky.

The fact is Trump isn't a serious candidate.

GO DONALD!

:poop:

GO DONALD!
You raise a good point. I think both Democrats and many Republicans can't resist speaking out against out against bigotry, stupidity, arrogance, and self promotion that knows no bounds. Sometimes concern for the course of the nation eclipses concern for the party.

Isn't he just the stereo type epitome of what other nations think of Americana though?

0fb.jpg

GO DONALD!

If he isn't the GOP nominee, he may very well run as an independent--he's narcissistic enough to do that. Of course, that would without any doubt result in a Democratic win. So, either way, it is good for us.

GO DONALD!

If he isn't the GOP nominee, he may very well run as an independent--he's narcissistic enough to do that. Of course, that would without any doubt result in a Democratic win. So, either way, it is good for us.

Well, at the last debate he swore his allegiance, if that really exists, to the Republican Party. But he also signed the silly paper earlier and then reiterated that he might run third party of mistreated by the GOP Brass.

The way I see it, he ain't going anywhere. Donald has put to much into this to walk away. The only way the GOP is going to stop him is to do something underhanded. That might bring the rage out in him.

And yes, the thought of him being a Hillary surrogate has crossed my mind often. But I do think Donald only cares about Donald. So, I doubt that it the case.

GO DONALD!
If that were true, then why has the D establishment from their media outlets to the DNC criticized him nonstop? If he is a dream come true for the D Party, shouldn't they refrain from attacking him?

GO DONALD!
If that were true, then why has the D establishment from their media outlets to the DNC criticized him nonstop? If he is a dream come true for the D Party, shouldn't they refrain from attacking him?

It is very hard not to call "Stupid"..."Stupid" even if it is best let the man hang himself. He has lied continuously. he has proposed unconstitutional agendas. He has acted as no other political candidate has acted before. He should be a total embarrassment to everyone that shares Democratic principles. Now can you understand why the Dems are criticizing him?

Can you imagine John F Kennedy or Ronald Reagan calling a political opponent a "loser?" Can you?

Forum List

Back