Why are Democrats berating Trump?

What Trump says is always subject to change. For example, he committed himself to supporting the Republican nominee. Then later he added, "if I'm treated fairly. On his ban of Muslims entering the country, it was all Muslims. Then Muslim athletes were excluded, then US citizens and diplomats. Then he says the ban applies to all Muslim. This is all typically Trump. It's right out his playbook. Keep the opposition off guard by continually changing your stance. If you look at any of his issues, he's like a boxer jumping back and forth defining and redefining himself.
Maybe Hillary started loaning him her focus groups. She determines where she stands on issues and changes stances much the same way. One day gay marriage is loathsome, the next it is just. Fist she helps negotiate the TPP, then she repudiates it b/c her people don' t like it. Etc.

Hell, maybe we can rid ourselves of both of them if they run on the same ticket. I'm having a hard time deciding which is the more absurd candidate.

:badgrin:
I haven't heard of any of Hillary's proposals that would violate the 1st , 5th, and 14 amendment of the constitution. If Republicans weren't so intent on nominating someone who will split the party and energize Democrats around a candidate that's yesterdays news, they just might have a chance to win the election. However, Republicans seem to make a habit of shooting themselves in the foot when it comes time to nominate a presidental candidate.

What does the Bill of Rights matter anymore? Federal statists in both parties don't give a shit about it, why should Trump be any different? Do you think Bernie, Hillary or any of the other potential Republican nominees is any different?

Bush and Obama have already shredded it. So what is your point? The NDAA and the Patriot Act have already made a mockery of it.
obamas-bill-of-rights.jpg
Ok, let's accept the premise that our presidents have violated the Bill of Rights at one time or another. Is that a reason to elect a person who proposes it before he is even elected, a person who proposes violating the oath of office? Your logic is that of most convicted criminals, since others have done it's ok for me to do it.

I'm not voting for him, are you suggesting the you should?
However . . . We all know every politician running is going to violate all these rights, at least Trump is honest with you, he's telling you up front he is going to do it ahead of time. :badgrin:

Now he's being harassed because of some schmuck being offended that Putin likes Trump and asked what Trump thought about it and Trump said he liked it mighty fine, whereas the reporter said "but Putin kills journalists" and Trump said "people are killed here all the time" and the reporter had a hissy over that comment. Its in the news.
Um. Whats to be offended about?
What a tard.

Donald Trump left Joe Scarborough stunned after being asked about Vladimir Putin killing journalists
There is nothing remarkable about one despot praising another. I would think the two of them should get along quite well. They have so much in common.

Both have promised to restore their country’s greatness, without offering a specific plan. They both use crude, vulgar expressions that make them sound like an ordinary guy, even though they are both richer than sin. They are narcissists who crave media attention. And for all their obvious shortcomings, they're very popular.

Now he's being harassed because of some schmuck being offended that Putin likes Trump and asked what Trump thought about it and Trump said he liked it mighty fine, whereas the reporter said "but Putin kills journalists" and Trump said "people are killed here all the time" and the reporter had a hissy over that comment. Its in the news.
What a tard.

Donald Trump left Joe Scarborough stunned after being asked about Vladimir Putin killing journalists

Trump praises a modern day Hitler and you praise Trump for it. You are unbelievable....

But it is racist, anti-religion, and shows how scared the right is of its own shadow.....
Why must you vomit up left wing talking points?Ever heard of thinking logically?
It's logical that the vast majority of serial killers in the US are white males. Are you spruiking a moratorium on white males immigrating to the US, too?
Why have you tried to change the subject of our debate?Answer...cause you lost.

You are the one who is failing the discussion. If someone makes a point, you dismiss it as a 'left wing talking point.' If someone makes a valid analogy, you say that person is 'changing the subject of the debate.' You don't have any idea how to debate, to repond seriously to points you don't like or to recgonize valid rhetoric.

White serial killers have murdered probably thousands of innocent people in this country. They are about 90% male. To punish all white males for their deeds is exactly the same as punishing all Muslims for the acts of a few. It is a simple and clear analogy and a valid rhetorical point. The fact you don't get it shows your limitations, not someone else's.

Last edited:
What a tard.

Trump praises a modern day Hitler and you praise Trump for it. You are unbelievable....
Consider his ex-wife's statements about her husband keeping a copy of Mein Kampt at his bed side and his fascination with Hitler's speeches, that seem reasonable.

What a tard.

Consider his ex-wife's statements about her husband keeping a copy of Mein Kampt at his bed side and his fascination with Hitler's speeches, that seem reasonable.
link?

Guys! Trump is a DNC dream come true. He is a walking, talking clown who cannot win the General. Let him win the nomination. Most dedicated, reasonable Conservatives hate the man and will never vote for him,

GO DONALD!
Trump won't be the nominee – democrats aren't that lucky.

The fact is Trump isn't a serious candidate.

If he isn't the GOP nominee, he may very well run as an independent--he's narcissistic enough to do that. Of course, that would without any doubt result in a Democratic win. So, either way, it is good for us.

Well, at the last debate he swore his allegiance, if that really exists, to the Republican Party. But he also signed the silly paper earlier and then reiterated that he might run third party of mistreated by the GOP Brass.

The way I see it, he ain't going anywhere. Donald has put to much into this to walk away. The only way the GOP is going to stop him is to do something underhanded. That might bring the rage out in him.

And yes, the thought of him being a Hillary surrogate has crossed my mind often. But I do think Donald only cares about Donald. So, I doubt that it the case.
What Trump says is always subject to change. For example, he committed himself to supporting the Republican nominee. Then later he added, "if I'm treated fairly. On his ban of Muslims entering the country, it was all Muslims. Then Muslim athletes were excluded, then US citizens and diplomats. Then he says the ban applies to all Muslim. This is all typically Trump. It's right out his playbook. Keep the opposition off guard by continually changing your stance. If you look at any of his issues, he's like a boxer jumping back and forth defining and redefining himself.
Maybe Hillary started loaning him her focus groups. She determines where she stands on issues and changes stances much the same way. One day gay marriage is loathsome, the next it is just. Fist she helps negotiate the TPP, then she repudiates it b/c her people don' t like it. Etc.

Hell, maybe we can rid ourselves of both of them if they run on the same ticket. I'm having a hard time deciding which is the more absurd candidate.

:badgrin:
:link:

In any case, these are two specific instances. It is not a consistant pattern of behavior for Mrs. Clinton.

Guys! Trump is a DNC dream come true. He is a walking, talking clown who cannot win the General. Let him win the nomination. Most dedicated, reasonable Conservatives hate the man and will never vote for him,

GO DONALD!

Simple, The American Public is stupid, so allowing Donald to win the GOP nomination is bad for this country...

But it is racist, anti-religion, and shows how scared the right is of its own shadow.....
Why must you vomit up left wing talking points?Ever heard of thinking logically?
It's logical that the vast majority of serial killers in the US are white males. Are you spruiking a moratorium on white males immigrating to the US, too?

You are the one who is failing the discussion. If someone makes a point, you dismiss it as a 'left wing talking point.' If someone makes a valid analogy, you say that person is 'changing the subject of the debate.' You don't have any idea how to debate, to repond seriously to points you don't like or to recgonize valid rhetoric.

White serial killers have murdered probably thousands of innocent people in this country. They are about 90% male. To punish all white males for their deeds is exactly the same as punishing all Muslims for the acts of a few. It is a simple and clear analogy and a valid rhetorical point. The fact you don't get it shows your limitations, not someone else's.
The problem is the comparison is not valid. How does one compare psychopaths with a religion containing one billion people?

Answer...you can't unless you are a leftist wishing to promote BO's crazed immigration plan.

The problem is the comparison is not valid. How does one compare psychopaths with a religion containing one billion people?

Answer...you can't unless you are a leftist wishing to promote BO's crazed immigration plan.
The comparison is indeed valid. All Muslims do not think or act alike any more than all men do. Your religious prejudice is clouding your judgment. All Muslims do not march in lockstep anymore than all men do. The analogy is valid.

Oh, and how clever of you. If you don't like my answer, it means I am marching in lockstep with other 'leftists.' The bottom line with you is in your opinion, you can never be wrong because everyone who disagrees with you is group thinking. The reality is that you are the one who is controled by propaganda and group think.

What a tard.

link?

Donald Trump kept book of Adolf Hitler speeches at his bedside

Next? Your hero worships Hitler. Now Trump worships Putin. See the link?

The comparison is indeed valid. All Muslims do not think or act alike any more than all men do. Your religious prejudice is clouding your judgment. All Muslims do not march in lockstep anymore than all men do. The analogy is valid.

Oh, and how clever of you. If you don't like my answer, it means I am marching in lockstep with other 'leftists.' The bottom line with you is in your opinion, you can never be wrong because everyone who disagrees with you is group thinking. The reality is that you are the one who is controled by propaganda and group think.
No one is claiming ALL Muslims are terrorists, but leftists keep touting this tired old dumb refrain, in the vane hope of silencing dissent.

You have me entirely wrong.

The Left walks in lockstep and this is evident every day. Obama says something and many leftists parrot it as if it is a profound truth, just as you have done.

What a tard.

link?

I was just interested. Why do you accuse this clod of being my hero?

What a tard.

link?

He also attended the Green Day Broadway opening of American Idiot. Does that mean he is a leftist as well?
98581408-donald-trump-and-melania-trump-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg

Donald Trump and Melania Trump attend the Broadway Opening of 'American Idiot' at the St. James Theatre on April 20, 2010 in New York City.

I think the point is, as your article so clearly states, person can be well read and well cultured w/o necessarily agreeing with everything they read and see.

What a tard.

link?

You wanteda link, you got it.

link?

Yup, just the link, no judgement or OP ed. I find it very interesting that he studied Hitler's methods, thank you.

I appreciate that.

link?

Yup, just the link, no judgement or OP ed. I find it very interesting that he studied Hitler's methods, thank you.

I appreciate that.

I can only assume that Putin found kne mistake Hitler made was he moved too quickly on too many fronts. Putin is taking longer to restore the old USSR. But that is his goal.

I appreciate that.

I can only assume that Putin found kne mistake Hitler made was he moved too quickly on too many fronts. Putin is taking longer to restore the old USSR. But that is his goal.
And we would do the same if the situation were reversed and it was the USA...... Oh. wait a sec. We are. Never mind.

I appreciate that.

And we would do the same if the situation were reversed and it was the USA...... Oh. wait a sec. We are. Never mind.

Nice comeback Comrad. I hope Putin pays you well.

Forum List

Back