Why are countries bending over for Muslims?

Swap "Christian" for "Muslim" in the OP and it reads exactly the same!
Damned Christians...expecting everyone to bend to their demands!!

What if Catholics didn't have enough room in a church and wanted to shut down streets for prayer? You know that wouldn't go over, but everyone is afraid to say anything to the Muslims. It's because we know what too many of them do when you piss them off..

LOL......there are Catholic parades every year which shut down city streets.

All done with permission of course- just like the Muslims who prayed in the streets.

If Catholics requested permission to close down a street for public prayer- or a festival- or a parade- cities issue approvals.

An occasional parade isn't a big deal. Daily prayers are a big deal. And in some of our cities, the mosques are not big enough, they say, and they go to the street outside the mosque.
Who says? Cite the source.
It's a known fact that Muslims will kiss anything that has been walked on by dirty feet. Look it up.

Should it be a crime to insult all religion and people, or just Muslims?

Can we say that we don't like it when Muslims pray in the city streets? It's not private property and when they are using the streets, no one else can. It's irritating that Muslims can block streets and impede traffic. And in France, you don't dare complain about bending over to their demands or you end up on trial. They are taking over France and other countries and the people are getting fed up with seeing their own cultures destroyed as Muslims move in and make demands. Muslims do not assimilate anywhere they go. They take over land and create a place that is identical to the shithole they left. They don't come for a better life, they come to expand the Muslim countries. It's the plan and many have said as much. Doesn't help that Obama just announced that no immigrants, illegal or legal, are expected to assimilate. That is bullshit and looks like Obama just decided to make changes on his own again.

How long before it's illegal here to criticize Muslims? As it is, a victim cannot expect a drop of sympathy if attacked or killed by an offended Muslim. The left says they should have known better than to exercise their freedom of speech and not follow sharia law. Fuck those who actually believe we are the ones who need to change. I think if anyone comes here, they can adapt or leave. Or at least shut the fuck up. Don't like our customs or the way women walk around without covering their bodies? Too bad. Love it or leave.

Muslims do get demanding, everything from bitching about flags, bacon signs, lack of halal food in food shelters and schools that don't give them prayer rooms or days off school for every Muslim holiday. They accept jobs knowing what they entail, then later bitch about even handling bacon or allowing blind people with dogs in their taxi. The second they cry freedom of religion, people are supposed to bow and allow them to do as they please. And if you don't want to go out of your way to accomodate them, you're labeled Islamophobic. And you will go out of your way when they block city streets for their stupid prayers. They can't go to private property and must inconvenience everyone else.

But, no worries, Christians are still fair game and you can say any nasty thing you want about them without fear of retribution, being attacked or being arrested. Southerners are also okay to ridicule. Bash them till your heart's content because it's okay to exercise freedom of speech as long as you insult the right people, like this MSNBC jerk who compared the Catholic church to an abusive spouse:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2015/09/22/msnbcs-roberts-spotlights-dissident-catholics-likens-church?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-roberts-dissidents

The way the left carries on here, I suspect they admire France for charging this women over her Muslim remarks. Had she said the same thing about Christians, it not only would have been okay, but they'd probably say it's a problem that needs to be solved. I know a few who would make it illegal to speak out against the liberal agenda in any way. No bashing Obamacare, Common Core, welfare or nanny government, the fake global warming 'solutions' and the way this administration ignores immigration laws while warning us we better not ignore laws they created. As long as you echo the left's talking points on issues, pick on Bubba down south, use the most fowl language possible to bash Repubicans (especially minorities) or any non-Muslim religion, you can say anything you want. You can even say you wish they'd die or make a movie about their assasination. You can use the most vile, misogynistic words against women who aren't Dems. I can't even repeat the stuff said about Palin and other Republican women. Yet, just calling Michelle fat was considered wrong and racist. Never mind that the liberal media is forever talking about all the fat people across the nation. Yup, okay to call the people in the midwest or Christie fat, but don't dare comment on the first lady's weight.

Just don't criticize a Dem minority, whether it's an inner city gang member or politician, or you're racist and don't express concern for border security or you're accused of hating brown people.

France’s Le Pen to go on trial for anti-Muslim remarks

http://nypost.com/2015/09/22/frances-le-pen-to-go-on-trial-for-anti-muslim-remarks/

"Le Pen, whom polls see likely to win a regional election in northern France in December, has widened the National Front’s appeal since she took its helm in 2011 by expelling extremists and cracking down on anti-Semitism.

But the party also thrives on concerns over immigration and radical Islam. In a meeting in 2010, Le Pen criticized Muslims praying in the streets when mosques are full.

She will be judged on Oct. 20 over charges of "incitement to discrimination over people’s religious beliefs," the prosecutor’s office in Lyon said.

Le Pen had told the 2010 rally in Lyon: "I’m sorry, but for those who really like to talk about World War II, if we’re talking about occupation, we could talk about that (street prayers), because that is clearly an occupation of the territory.""
I hate when they pray in the streets (or is that prey) any way, I drive a one ton dually, do you have any idea how hard it is to pry their little towel wrapped heads back out from between the two back tires?
really sucks.
Have never actually seen a Muslim ray in the middle of the sidewalk or street.

The 'problem' in the OP seems rather overstated

Yes, it's a made up problem. I doubt anyone has ever seen Muslims praying in the the street, not on the road or the sidewalk. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 8 years and have never once seen anyone pray in the street. They go to the mosque or to some inside place. I've seen or been aware of people praying at work, alone inside their own offices and this only a very, very few times in 8 years. Never, ever seen anyone pray in the street or on the sidewalk. I suspect this is another one of those myths the RW mouth pieces, on the radio or TV, these propagandists, have told 'their people,' weak minded RWrs, these lies about everything under the sun, and the pathetically brained RWrs believe it.

I see Muslims pray in the street or sidewalk all the time. I don't think it should bother anyone, unless it's a clear public disturbance.

But you say you've never seen street-prayer? in a Muslim state no less, I find it hard to believe for some reason. Were you going with your head down the entire walk? that doesn't make any sense:\

Can we say that we don't like it when Muslims pray in the city streets? It's not private property and when they are using the streets, no one else can. It's irritating that Muslims can block streets and impede traffic. And in France, you don't dare complain about bending over to their demands or you end up on trial. They are taking over France and other countries and the people are getting fed up with seeing their own cultures destroyed as Muslims move in and make demands. Muslims do not assimilate anywhere they go. They take over land and create a place that is identical to the shithole they left. They don't come for a better life, they come to expand the Muslim countries. It's the plan and many have said as much. Doesn't help that Obama just announced that no immigrants, illegal or legal, are expected to assimilate. That is bullshit and looks like Obama just decided to make changes on his own again.

How long before it's illegal here to criticize Muslims? As it is, a victim cannot expect a drop of sympathy if attacked or killed by an offended Muslim. The left says they should have known better than to exercise their freedom of speech and not follow sharia law. Fuck those who actually believe we are the ones who need to change. I think if anyone comes here, they can adapt or leave. Or at least shut the fuck up. Don't like our customs or the way women walk around without covering their bodies? Too bad. Love it or leave.

Muslims do get demanding, everything from bitching about flags, bacon signs, lack of halal food in food shelters and schools that don't give them prayer rooms or days off school for every Muslim holiday. They accept jobs knowing what they entail, then later bitch about even handling bacon or allowing blind people with dogs in their taxi. The second they cry freedom of religion, people are supposed to bow and allow them to do as they please. And if you don't want to go out of your way to accomodate them, you're labeled Islamophobic. And you will go out of your way when they block city streets for their stupid prayers. They can't go to private property and must inconvenience everyone else.

But, no worries, Christians are still fair game and you can say any nasty thing you want about them without fear of retribution, being attacked or being arrested. Southerners are also okay to ridicule. Bash them till your heart's content because it's okay to exercise freedom of speech as long as you insult the right people, like this MSNBC jerk who compared the Catholic church to an abusive spouse:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2015/09/22/msnbcs-roberts-spotlights-dissident-catholics-likens-church?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-roberts-dissidents

The way the left carries on here, I suspect they admire France for charging this women over her Muslim remarks. Had she said the same thing about Christians, it not only would have been okay, but they'd probably say it's a problem that needs to be solved. I know a few who would make it illegal to speak out against the liberal agenda in any way. No bashing Obamacare, Common Core, welfare or nanny government, the fake global warming 'solutions' and the way this administration ignores immigration laws while warning us we better not ignore laws they created. As long as you echo the left's talking points on issues, pick on Bubba down south, use the most fowl language possible to bash Repubicans (especially minorities) or any non-Muslim religion, you can say anything you want. You can even say you wish they'd die or make a movie about their assasination. You can use the most vile, misogynistic words against women who aren't Dems. I can't even repeat the stuff said about Palin and other Republican women. Yet, just calling Michelle fat was considered wrong and racist. Never mind that the liberal media is forever talking about all the fat people across the nation. Yup, okay to call the people in the midwest or Christie fat, but don't dare comment on the first lady's weight.

Just don't criticize a Dem minority, whether it's an inner city gang member or politician, or you're racist and don't express concern for border security or you're accused of hating brown people.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/22/frances-le-pen-to-go-on-trial-for-anti-muslim-remarks/

"Le Pen, whom polls see likely to win a regional election in northern France in December, has widened the National Front’s appeal since she took its helm in 2011 by expelling extremists and cracking down on anti-Semitism.

But the party also thrives on concerns over immigration and radical Islam. In a meeting in 2010, Le Pen criticized Muslims praying in the streets when mosques are full.

She will be judged on Oct. 20 over charges of "incitement to discrimination over people’s religious beliefs," the prosecutor’s office in Lyon said.

Le Pen had told the 2010 rally in Lyon: "I’m sorry, but for those who really like to talk about World War II, if we’re talking about occupation, we could talk about that (street prayers), because that is clearly an occupation of the territory.""
I hate when they pray in the streets (or is that prey) any way, I drive a one ton dually, do you have any idea how hard it is to pry their little towel wrapped heads back out from between the two back tires?
really sucks.

Yes, it's a made up problem. I doubt anyone has ever seen Muslims praying in the the street, not on the road or the sidewalk. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 8 years and have never once seen anyone pray in the street. They go to the mosque or to some inside place. I've seen or been aware of people praying at work, alone inside their own offices and this only a very, very few times in 8 years. Never, ever seen anyone pray in the street or on the sidewalk. I suspect this is another one of those myths the RW mouth pieces, on the radio or TV, these propagandists, have told 'their people,' weak minded RWrs, these lies about everything under the sun, and the pathetically brained RWrs believe it.

I see Muslims pray in the street or sidewalk all the time. I don't think it should bother anyone, unless it's a clear public disturbance.

But you say you've never seen street-prayer? in a Muslim state no less, I find it hard to believe for some reason. Were you going with your head down the entire walk? that doesn't make any sense:\
I have lived and worked in three (3) different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. I have not seen anyone praying in the street. I have not spent 8 years with my head down. What a nasty, snarky remark for you to make. I have travled as well to 4 additional Muslim countries and have not seen people praying in the street, nor on the sidewalk. They go to the mosque.

I have Muslim friends and collegues. I have been to their homes, to their weddings, and traveled with them within Muslim countries. Have never seen people praying in the streets.

I have no idea what countries you've been to or for what amount of time that you think it is a typical thing for Muslims to pray in the street. It is not typical by any means. So, don't get snarky and nasty with me. Unless you have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries and travled to 4 more, you are in no position to act superior with me.

You say, "I see Muslims pray in the street or sidewalk all the time." Where does this happen?

Last edited:
I agree with Carson and would never even consider voting for a devout Muslim for president or any other office.

The CAIR founder made comments years ago that other religions are not equal to Islam. He also said that sharia law should be the highest authority and Islam should be the only religion.

CAIR has a lot of influence over the Obama administration and the left seems reluctant to challenge them on anything. They are also likely behind the clock incident. The boy's father has close ties with CAIR. The organization could care less about reaching out to non-Muslims. Their sole mission is to demand tolerance and for us to allow Muslims to do as they wish regardless of our laws. They are currently fighting states and cities who want to ban sharia law and the Muslims are angry that some expect them to abide by our laws. They especially don't like our bill of rights because they don't allow women to have the same rights as men.

It's clear that the devout, so-called peaceful Muslims have absolutely no interest in ensuring freedom of religion, freedom of speech or equal rights for all citizens. Because Islam is their government and they cannot separate themselves from that, it makes them unsuitable to run for president of a free country. Islam is not a religion so much as it is an oppressive form of government. It's not using religious beliefs to ban them from running for office, but their refusal to honor our laws, our constitution, the Bill of Rights and our system of government.

A majority of Muslims who immigrated here to the US believe that sharia law should be the law of the land and way too many believe that a violent jihad is necessary to force sharia law on America and that women are basically slaves to men. I am so sick of hearing that someday Islam will rule the world.

So, hell no, we should never elect a devout Muslim to any high office in this country. Since they are unwilling to uphold and defend the constitution, they can go fuck themselves.

"A poll commissioned in May 2015 by the Center for Security Policy showed that 51 percent of American Muslims preferred that they should have their own Shariah courts outside of the legal system ruled by the U.S. Constitution. And nearly a quarter believed the use of violent jihad was justified in establishing Shariah."

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/06/23/nationwide-poll-of-us-muslims-shows-thousands-support-shariah-jihad/

Why are countries bending over for Muslims?

Unlike Republicans, they have morals?

really sucks.

I have lived and worked in three (3) different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. I have not seen anyone praying in the street. I have not spent 8 years with my head down. What a nasty, snarky remark for you to make. I have travled as well to 4 additional Muslim countries and have not seen people praying in the street, nor on the sidewalk. They go to the mosque.

I have Muslim friends and collegues. I have been to their homes, to their weddings, and traveled with them within Muslim countries. Have never seen people praying in the streets.

I have no idea what countries you've been to or for what amount of time that you think it is a typical thing for Muslims to pray in the street. It is not typical by any means. So, don't get snarky and nasty with me. Unless you have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries and travled to 4 more, you are in no position to act superior with me.

You say, "I see Muslims pray in the street or sidewalk all the time." Where does this happen?

Southern Negev Desert.

Too bad the Western media is just as much afraid to say anything as the others mentioned here. Either that, or they are glad to bring in trouble just to upend conservatism or Christian principles. Then you have a host of fools on these boards who go along with the moral decline of this nation and the feeding into allowing Islamic terrorists to roam free in this nation and illegal border crossings, etc. All because they want to look like they are the smart ones in the room and so tolerant of all stripes --- that is, the stripes that they approve of only.

It's called a fools' game. They act like God does not exist and when they die all will be well, or they will just evaporate into nothing. That is why they are fools --- they are wrong on both counts. Our nation is sick.

Muslims make bombs when they get upset.

Everyone else just makes petitions and speeches.

Forum List

Back