Why are conservatives so obsessed with the border and immigration?

I sure hope that all the anti worker posters in this thread are business owners.

Because if they're not, the are really fucking stupid people.

We actually have marketable skills. Unlike the cashier at MickyDs.
So the cashier at MickyD's should live in a dirt hovel with 30 other people then?

Exaggerate much?
Dont know where you live but here in Houston you can get an all bills paid one bedroom apartment for 600 a month.
Even a min wage worker can afford that. And if they want nicer digs they can get a fucken room mate.
And to tell you the truth I dont give a rats ass what happens to an adult who works min wage.
Sorry, a minimum wage person can NOT in any way afford $600 a month for an apartment, if THAT is what you are saying? A minimum wage person working full time, 40 hours a week- GROSS income is around $1200 a month, and probably around $1000 net a month once payroll taxes and their share of health care insurance is paid..... Your rent should be around 25%-35% max of your monthly income in order to be able to 'get by and pay all of your other bills, and retirement/401k's.

yeah , I paid 45 or 50 dollars a month for a tiny little place on Miami Beach on 1st street close to the dog track , course it was about 1969 or so . Had a kitchen , bath room , tiny living room , bedroom . It was nice , I cleared 60 dollars a week , wife made 40 a week . We had no MANDATED insurance cost but she did go to the Doctors because she was pregnant . We were rich , well fed , fat and happy , had no tv but we both liked to read and we went to work and explored southern Florida . We rode the buses like the rest of the rabble . I walked the couple miles to work at the Ritz Plaza hotel , buses didn't run that early. Also walked home just because unless it was raining . My , how times have changed !! When we flew back to the U.P. we had a few thousand dollars saved . We went home because I / we didn't want to raise kids in the big city .

Except that Americans are not going to do those jobs for what the illegals are doing them for.

Sounds like their problem. It's not the immigrants' fault many Americans are entitled and think they deserve a desk job. *shrug*

What utter nonsense! We have always had a large blue-collared workforce in this country. Not everyone is cut out to be a white collared desk jockey. Who do you think did those blue-collared just before the arrival of cheap, illegal aliens? And no, they aren't "immigrants"!

I sure hope that all the anti worker posters in this thread are business owners.

So the cashier at MickyD's should live in a dirt hovel with 30 other people then?

Exaggerate much?
Dont know where you live but here in Houston you can get an all bills paid one bedroom apartment for 600 a month.
Even a min wage worker can afford that. And if they want nicer digs they can get a fucken room mate.
And to tell you the truth I dont give a rats ass what happens to an adult who works min wage.
Sorry, a minimum wage person can NOT in any way afford $600 a month for an apartment, if THAT is what you are saying? A minimum wage person working full time, 40 hours a week- GROSS income is around $1200 a month, and probably around $1000 net a month once payroll taxes and their share of health care insurance is paid..... Your rent should be around 25%-35% max of your monthly income in order to be able to 'get by and pay all of your other bills, and retirement/401k's.

I managed as a kid why cant you?
And if your still working min wage as an adult thats all on you.
And as I said. I dont give a rats ass if your an adult and making min wage.
You can live under a bridge and eat Ramen for every meal as far as I'm concerned.

libs , dems , progressives , they are building a wonderful , inclusive and diverse society and its going to eventually bite them or their poor , poor kids on the azz . :bye1:

Exaggerate much?

You can live under a bridge and eat Ramen for every meal as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, you idiot, construction for example paid and an adult American worker a liveable wage until illegal aliens flooded that industry. Restaurant jobs were entry level jobs for our American youth before illegal aliens took over that industry also. Those are only two types of jobs that they took over and their greedy, lawbeaking employers were only too happy to increase their profits off of their cheap, illegal labor. You're nothing but an anti-Anti-American POS! Welcome to my ignore list.

Exaggerate much?

Once again, you idiot, construction for example paid and an adult American worker a liveable wage until illegal aliens flooded that industry. Restaurant jobs were entry level jobs for our American youth before illegal aliens took over that industry also. Those are only two types of jobs that they took over and their greedy, lawbeaking employers were only too happy to increase their profits off of their cheap, illegal labor. You're nothing but an anti-Anti-American POS! Welcome to my ignore list.

You have to be the dumbest MFer on this board.
I have repeatedly said I'm against illegal immigration.Your noob ass needs become more familiar with the posters on this board before flapping your fucking gums.
Go suck a bag of dicks.

I have noticed one thing lately.
Every time I talk to a conservative friend about ANY topic, it ALWAYS comes back to "sealing the border" and "dealing with those people Obama keeps giving amnesty to."

Is anyone in the US not giving a single crap about the border or immigration?

And why do these conservative friends always use the exact same wording for their indignation? I feel like I'm hearing the text of a speech I missed.
And because of obuthole amnestied immigrants because of his EO will begin getting social security benefits starting in 2017. You idiot libtards and your idiot in chief are ruining this country. Why do liberals always lie? Idiot.

Every time I talk to a conservative friend about ANY topic, it ALWAYS comes back to "sealing the border" and "dealing with those people Obama keeps giving amnesty to."

And why do these conservative friends always use the exact same wording for their indignation? I feel like I'm hearing the text of a speech I missed.

Conservatives use the old Nazi playbooks where you blame your problems on foreigners instead of yourselves.

I give? When it comes to pat responses and trite answers, liberals are pretty damned good at that as well. WHY are people so concerned with facts and veracity? When it's SO much easier to be deceitful... like an illegal alien, or a liberal.

Last edited:

Conservatives use the old Nazi playbooks where you blame your problems on foreigners instead of yourselves.
Foreigners taking jobs th at should go to americans is the probkem.
Illegalsa clogging our schools and emergency rooms is the problem.
No excuss fact.

No excuss fact.

See? That's verbatim what the Nazis used to say. Foreigners take German jobs.

maybe the Nazis were correct . I wasn't there so I don't know all the facts about what they said . Maybe Nazis spoke the truth when they said what they said . I don't think that Nazis were or are hunted down and hanged because of anything that they ever said Delta !!

No excuss fact.

See? That's verbatim what the Nazis used to say. Foreigners take German jobs.

Oh well, if some Nazi's said it long ago then it just can't be true, right? Even a broken clock is right twice a day for God's sake!

Oh stop with your sh*t! Illegal immigration is a "real" problem in depleting job opportunities for Americans and reducing wages. If you can't understand that then you are blatantly stupid! And that is only the tip of the iceberg of the "real" problems they create in this country.

Oh stop with your sh*t! Illegal immigration is a "real" problem in depleting job opportunities for Americans and reducing wages. If you can't understand that then you are blatantly stupid! And that is only the tip of the iceberg of the "real" problems they create in this country.
If you're not on the border or do not have a lot of illegal aliens in your neighborhood, then you probably aren't going to care. If you do, then you would know why.
Political issue becomes a problem when we personally face it.

If you're not on the border or do not have a lot of illegal aliens in your neighborhood, then you probably aren't going to care. If you do, then you would know why.
Political issue becomes a problem when we personally face it.

You don't have to have them in your neighborhood to have brains enough to understand that illegal immigration impact all of us negatively in some way. Stop being clueless and educate yourself on this issue. So if someone is killed by an illegal drug drunk driver one would say "oh well, who cares , it wasn't me"?

Immigrants take jobs that could go to an american. We should seal the border until every american who wants a job has a job.

Except that Americans are not going to do those jobs for what the illegals are doing them for.

Unless, of course, you're ready to pay $10 for a head of lettuce.

I know I'm not.
Nobody, in America, should have to work for a substandard wage that won't pay the rent and a decent living. Even if it means we pay 10 bucks for a head of lettuce.
There is no evidence that produce prices would skyrocket like that if we closed the border. Farm labor is a very small percentage of the end consumer cost of produce. The threat that lettuce would cost $10 per head is just ridiculous scare tactics.

The claim that immigrants perform jobs that Americans won't do is also a bunch of bullshit.

Immigrants take jobs that could go to an american. We should seal the border until every american who wants a job has a job.

I know I'm not.
Nobody, in America, should have to work for a substandard wage that won't pay the rent and a decent living. Even if it means we pay 10 bucks for a head of lettuce.
There is no evidence that produce prices would skyrocket like that if we closed the border. Farm labor is a very small percentage of the end consumer cost of produce. The threat that lettuce would cost $10 per head is just ridiculous scare tactics.

The claim that immigrants perform jobs that Americans won't do is also a bunch of bullshit.

I bet you could find plenty of Americans to do those job if they were told that their handouts would stop if they didn't take them.

I know I'm not.

I bet you could find plenty of Americans to do those job if they were told that their handouts would stop if they didn't take them.

Actually, the only reason that many Americans are on handouts is because their jobs were stolen by illegal aliens. They would be more than willing to take them back at the fair wage they were getting before that happened.

Forum List

Back