Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

I am growing ever convinced you two are sent by storm-front the reinforce negative Jewish stereotypes...its not going to work wolfgang too many good Jewish people speaking up
You seem to be an expert in "storm front" types, fucking nazi douchebag.

"Pres Obama is evil.

How do I know?

Only an evil person would cover up multiple murders to get re-elected."

Like Israeli leaders Peres, Olmert and Livni who all started wars to try and get re elected

and they all lost the elections after thousands died

Obama...stopped the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Romney will start Israel's war in Iran; Obama wont.
Obama didn't stop jackshit, the Iraq war was already stopped by Bush's surge, which Obama was against but found it convenient to take credit for, and then he managed to somehow screw it all up in Afghanistan and turn a winning situation with the people on our side, into a loosing one with the Taliban and Al Qaeda moving back in.
But, GM is alive,Bin Laden is dead and un-employment is down to 7.9%

I am growing ever convinced you two are sent by storm-front the reinforce negative Jewish stereotypes...its not going to work wolfgang too many good Jewish people speaking up

Not really but I sure dont like them much..I made this video recently in response to some Nazis twisted Jew hating book...but the response is equally valid to your kind as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response - YouTube[/ame]

Not really but I sure dont like them much..I made this video recently in response to some Nazis twisted Jew hating book...but the response is equally valid to your kind as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response - YouTube[/ame]
Since eots is such an expert with videos, I wonder if he can find us at least one video in which Muslims are saying that other Muslims really should be tolerant of those who practice other beliefs. Perhaps a video like this might go a long way in stopping some Muslims from murdering those who don't follow the religion of Islam but prefer to follow another religion. Are you up to this challenge, eots? Can you find us just one video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQgWswj_HQY]Israeli & Palestinian Teenagers Unite to Make a Music Video - 'Step for Peace' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2chUbn4TNNA]Israelis and Palestinians run marathon for peace - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX4g0UKv0t4]5,000 Israelis & Palestinians March for Peace in Tel Aviv (June 4, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh look! Fucking Nazi stormfront cocksucker made a video about "the Zionist attack on Western civilization". Ha ha ha!

[B]Not really but I sure dont like them much..I made this video recently in response to some Nazis twisted Jew hating book...but the response is equally valid to your kind as well[/B]

Oh look! Fucking Nazi stormfront cocksucker made a video about "the Zionist attack on Western civilization". Ha ha ha!

Oh look! Fucking Nazi stormfront cocksucker agent did not read the post before or the title which is-The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) A..Response ...Nice try... but you fail again

Last edited:
try as you will stornfront agents but there are too many good Jewish people for your hate-filled agenda to ever last

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQM6f1-MYFU]We Support Palestinian Intifada - Stop Your Crocodile Tears Israel - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think that reminding us about the Holocaust and its relationship to Zionism...You are right the Holocaust took the lives of many relatives of people I have met...That's why I support a safe-haven for Jews and hope they realize that the only way to survive in the long-run is intergration with the Palestinians...

You of course Lipush are a right-wing Zionist who seeks seperation by going into the religious marlarkey of god-given land bullshiite.

The filistines, the Palestians don't exist, blah blah blah...refusing to deal with the truth.

Bring a proof that the philisitines are the Palestinians.

Saying I'm a rightists zionists whatever, doesn't mean my statement isn't accurate.

So bashing won't be a proving me wrong thing

Bashing? Why don't you post a link that proves that the Arabs who lived in an area now called Israel did not exist? Did the Jewish people exist when there was no Israel?

You religious people are the worst warmongers using fantasies to justify yiour wars.

Arabs did exist, I never said otherwise, what I said is that they have no connection to European Philisitines BC. They claim they have connection, they have yet to prove it. So up untill they do, we won't accept that connection.

Now I'm religious hatemonger for pointing out an historic FACT? or claiming a MYTH you people adopted is nothing but smoke and mirrors? lol! talk about losing an argument!

Religion makes you hate the other. That's what most religions have in common.

Nothing spells madness like some hate monger attempting justify the injustices of the present based on some fairy stories and distorted tales of thousands of years ago

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
[www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE]Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" - YouTube

Gee, thanks for the non-answer. When you start to use real words and maybe even original thoughts, feel free to let me know.

I feel an Israeli minsters opinion ( she expresses in real words) has more weight than my opinion and observations alone

oh, I see. so the claim made by Shulamit Aloni you now see as persuasive proof about every Jew and Israeli. No use on my part saying she is wrong, of course, because she agrees with what you want to believe. And, of course there is the little matter of the entire video being completely unrelated to the post I made. You, not I brought up the question of anti-semitism; go read my post again. It isn't there. So good work with that straw man.

EOTS the fucking retard posts another big FAIL clip. Nobody but stormfront Nazi assholes like you give a shit about that idiot. His opinions are worthless. Did you tell your Muslim friends that you're the laughing stalk douchebag of this board? Heh heh heh.

Nothing spells madness like some hate monger attempting justify the injustices of the present based on some fairy stories and distorted tales of thousands of years ago
You mean like Muslims blowing up innocent people all over the world just for those 72 virgins in heaven that their terrorist prophet told them they'll get? Haha ha.

You mean like Muslims blowing up innocent people all over the world just for those 72 virgins in heaven that their terrorist prophet told them they'll get? Haha ha.

Or Jews reclaiming their "ancestral" land given to them by god.:rolleyes:

We did reclaim our ancestral land- as per ALLAH Himself:

"Bear in mind the words of Moses to his people. He said: 'Remember, my people, the favor which Allah has bestowed upon you. He has raised up prophets among you, made you into kings, and given to you that which He has given to no other nation. Enter, my people, the Holy Land which Allah has assigned for you. Do not turn back, or you shall be ruined.'" (Quran 5:20-21)

"Thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land, and when the Promise of the Hereafter is near fulfillment, We shall gather you all together.'" (Quran 17:104)

Allahu akbar!

We did reclaim our ancestral land- as per ALLAH Himself:

"Bear in mind the words of Moses to his people. He said: 'Remember, my people, the favor which Allah has bestowed upon you. He has raised up prophets among you, made you into kings, and given to you that which He has given to no other nation. Enter, my people, the Holy Land which Allah has assigned for you. Do not turn back, or you shall be ruined.'" (Quran 5:20-21)

"Thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land, and when the Promise of the Hereafter is near fulfillment, We shall gather you all together.'" (Quran 17:104)

Allahu akbar!

there they go again...cherry picking from an old-tale wide open to interpretation...but next presidents book says Israel is in Missouri and natiive Indians are Jews ??...now what ?

Forum List

Back