Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

EOTS the fucking retard posts another big FAIL clip. Nobody but stormfront Nazi assholes like you give a shit about that idiot. His opinions are worthless. Did you tell your Muslim friends that you're the laughing stalk douchebag of this board? Heh heh heh.

she forgot to mention the self hating Jew. TRICK..call them NAZI...ANTI -SEMITIC...and if Jewish...the self hating jew

Lipush, this 'kvetch' poster - he claims to be a Jew but his mother was a Friend (Quaker) and he was not raised as a Jew. So halachically he is not a Jew.

And halacha is the only Jewish standard for claiming membership in the Jewish People.

Lipush, this 'kvetch' poster - he claims to be a Jew but his mother was a Friend (Quaker) and he was not raised as a Jew. So halachically he is not a Jew.

And halacha is the only Jewish standard for claiming membership in the Jewish People.

Now he's claiming he's only 1/2 Jew, whatever that is.

We did reclaim our ancestral land- as per ALLAH Himself:

"Bear in mind the words of Moses to his people. He said: 'Remember, my people, the favor which Allah has bestowed upon you. He has raised up prophets among you, made you into kings, and given to you that which He has given to no other nation. Enter, my people, the Holy Land which Allah has assigned for you. Do not turn back, or you shall be ruined.'" (Quran 5:20-21)

"Thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land, and when the Promise of the Hereafter is near fulfillment, We shall gather you all together.'" (Quran 17:104)

Allahu akbar!
Y-Kohen:

you have NOT reclaimed your ancestral land, yet.....................you badass Muslim!!

jews ancestral land is mainly the west bank, not the coast which jews were never ever the majority there

david and solomon are NOT fully historical figures, according to israeli archaeologists

you have stolen the coast from the ancestors of the pals

and then stolen about half of the 2 jewish kingdoms' land from the pals who have lived there for many centuries

and are settling and stealing the rest by degrees

even then the pals will be left with most of the cities which were jewish in bible times

Hebron, Jericho, Bethlehem, Nablus, etc

Do these also belong to Jews?

Are you gonna steal them too?

Last edited:

my fully jewish raised mum converted to Quakerism when I was about 9 and she was 38 or so

what does the halacha say??

seriously I am interested, not kvetching

my fully jewish raised mum converted to Quakerism when I was about 9 and she was 38 or so

what does the halacha say??

seriously I am interested, not kvetching

Why would you care what the Halacha says?

OK, so were you raised as a Jew? And were you circumcised?

Generally, if one doesn't believe in the Jewish religion it's considered impolite to present oneself as 'being a Jew'.

Worse than impolite, it's deceptive. I have nothing against Christians: my husband's entire wonderful family are Christian! I despise anyone who would insist on using a label which is not an accurate description of the 'contents'.

kveth's "fully raised jewish mother" taught him ONLY ONE YIDDISH WORD------c'mon now kvetch-----if you had jewish relatives in LONDON-----you heard a lot more yiddish word that I did in my childhood--------London jews use ALL THEM WORDS -----it is so cute----there are distant relatives in both my mother's family and my father's in London------having been there since the 1800s They throw Yiddish with a kind of QUEEN ELIZABETH accent into everyday conversation

kveth's "fully raised jewish mother" taught him ONLY ONE YIDDISH WORD------c'mon now kvetch-----if you had jewish relatives in LONDON-----you heard a lot more yiddish word that I did in my childhood--------London jews use ALL THEM WORDS -----it is so cute----there are distant relatives in both my mother's family and my father's in London------having been there since the 1800s They throw Yiddish with a kind of QUEEN ELIZABETH accent into everyday conversation
well my mum's family were affluent and not from stetls unlike London jews

and I never heard any yiddish at all

nor were we in london; I only moved here in 1992

as I told you, I started learning a bit in India from my JAP friend then carried on

its such a lovely lingo, I wish I had heard it earlier but I didn't

Last edited:

Generally, if one doesn't believe in the Jewish religion it's considered impolite to present oneself as 'being a Jew'.

Worse than impolite, it's deceptive. I have nothing against Christians: my husband's entire wonderful family are Christian! I despise anyone who would insist on using a label which is not an accurate description of the 'contents'.

How do you explain that Israel has one of the highest atheist rates in the world at 20%?

In Israel, over 80% believe there is a God, over 70% believe in the Olam Haba, 55% believe in Biass HaMashiach.

So how does that goes hand in hand with your claim, Pbel?

Lipush---leave peeballs alone----you are not a source for him----has PIC and STORMFRONT

well my mum's family were affluent and not from stetls unlike London jews

and I never heard any yiddish at all

nor were we in london; I only moved here in 1992

as I told you, I started learning a bit in India from my JAP friend then carried on

its such a lovely lingo, I wish I had heard it earlier but I didn't
If kvetch is a Jew then I'm...ssssshhhhhhhhh....don't tell anybody...Elvis Pressly.

How do you explain that Israel has one of the highest atheist rates in the world at 20%?
How do you explain that you remain a douchebag after all these years?

How do you explain that you remain a douchebag after all these years?

You're right! I just don't know why my-self? honest...Guess I like to poke fun at those overlly religious types like MARGE...Zionism is not a religious crusade...it is about securing a safe-haven for jews as a people not as a religion...

Israel is a Secular State.

Last edited:
wrong again-----zionism is a movement devoted to maintaining
a home land for jews in the ancient homeland of the jews and the place where the language and culture of jews began---and
mostly developed. The jewish culture includes a RELIGION---which is Judaism. Adherence to the customs and practices
of religious OBSERVANCE is a matter of personal choice in the
homeland and cultural center of the jews---to wit ISRAEL. For some jews the "DIVINE" significance of Israel is of paramount
importants and for others it has less or no importance. For some, like EINSTEIN----it is the jewish culture which holds the
place of importance as a reason for being a zionist. Many non jews seem to want to discuss the RELIGIOSITY of Israel
or of Israelis --incessantly. In my experience----jews INCLUDING fervently zionist and even fervently religious zionist
jews are far obsessed with this issue
less obsessed with this question

Señora Lips, you're 0% Jew and claim to be one.

as far as I can understand, Zionism is a complex thing -- it is a religious, political, historical and progressive set of movements that ebb and flow and occasionally overlap when they aren't being self-contradictory or mutually exclusive. In its current political form it was steeped in religious history but prompted by non-observant people thus it favored a state with a built in tension between addressing its religious past and allowing for a less religious present. Thus, it is a secular state with religious underpinnings, fostering religiosity but promoting freedom of and from religion. It is the paradox of the sabra itself -- somehow embodying both sides and trying to walk the line between prickly and sweet. Some would say that because it embraces this tightrope walk, it is doomed. Others would say that its continued existence on this path is proof of a divine hand. But to try and paint Israel into any particular corner is to ignore the socio-political, religious, demographic and economic truths that make up the country.

Forum List

Back