Why are 10 million illegals counted as "Uninsured" while covered by Medicare?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This fact sheet informs ambulance services, hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), physicians, and Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities in specific states that funds remain available for certain emergency health services provided to undocumented aliens.
As of February 2013, the Section 1011 program disbursed $945.5 million in provider payments in response to over 1.5 million payment requests.

http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf

I implore you people that still labor under the FALSE belief regarding ACA i.e. Obamcare.. CHECK OUT THE LINKS!!!

So explain to me while Medicare under Section 1011 covers undocumented aliens, AND Obama et.al. have continued to use the 46 million "uninsured" figure to
pass ACA EVEN though the Census says 10 million are not citizens!

Why did Obama count 14 million people that didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid when they said they were uninsured? If his CMS didn't know this how
come they counted them as UNINSURED????
These 14 million are at poverty levels that qualify for Medicaid... YET they are part of the 46 million!

Finally while lying about illegals not being covered YET they are by Medicare... and being totally ignorant about 14 million that CMS didn't know about that were qualified.
INCOMPETENCE... the biggest totally wrong inclusion in the bold BALD FACE lie of "46 million.. was

18 million that DON"T NEED.. they are under 34!
They can afford.. make over $50,000 a year
AND don't want to waste money on their employers' health plan... they are counted! FALSELY! WRONG!

Thus by counting 10 million illegals, 14 million that ARE qualified and 18 million THAT DON"T WANT... there are 42 million FALSELY included in the 46 million!

Subtract that 42 million from 46 million leaves less then 4 million!

Because the gross LYING AND total ignorance of Obama et.al. we are DESTROYING the health coverage now of MILLIONS!!!
10 million illegals: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
14 million eligible http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Exactly how many times are you going to post the same exact crap? Fuck man, you have posted this same exact stuff at least 2-3 dozen times, maybe more. You're like a broken record. Same thing, over and over and over and over and over,,,,,,,,!
You have to be USMB's absolute worse poster, ever!

Exactly how many times are you going to post the same exact crap? Fuck man, you have posted this same exact stuff at least 2-3 dozen times, maybe more. You're like a broken record. Same thing, over and over and over and over and over,,,,,,,,!

Well.. the lies by the administration on this are a big deal

Almost as big a deal as the goddamn illegals getting shit from our government in any way, shape or form

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Isn't this like the 30th time this guy has posted this exact same crap? I've seen at least over a dozen threads now with the same topics and numbers.

Isn't this like the 30th time this guy has posted this exact same crap? I've seen at least over a dozen threads now with the same topics and numbers.

You musta missed the other two dozen or more times healthmyths posted the same exact shit.
I'm not a psychologist but I play one on TV, so I'd say healthmyths has an slight obesssive/compulsive thing going on. :cuckoo:

And I will continue dummy until idiots like you can do simple math!

What is the problem?
A BIG ASS LIE there never were 46 million uninsured!
This was the reason FOR ACA!

Tell me where my numbers are wrong???
If you can prove me I will NEVER post this again...
PROVE there never were 10 million illegals counted as uninsured!
Prove that 14 million people who said they were uninsured All needed to do is register with MEDICAID!
And tell me why 18 million people ARE FORCED to buy something if there are truly less then 4 million that need and want?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You musta missed the other two dozen or more times healthmyths posted the same exact shit.
I'm not a psychologist but I play one on TV, so I'd say healthmyths has an slight obesssive/compulsive thing going on. :cuckoo:

Compulsive... Idiot is what YOU ARE if you can't do simple MATH!
Being an actor YOU JUST read the lines...
SO read these lines!
10 million counted as uninsured are not citizens!
14 million are already eligible for Medicaid!
18 million don't want, don't need and why should they be forced when there are
less the 4 million of the phony 46 million that want insurance!

Prove if an idiot like you can... THESE numbers are wrong!!
10 million illegals: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

READ The links like you read your scripts and maybe you can understand THEN!

THEN do you agree or disagree?
I will stop posting this WHEN idiots like you THINK!!!
Why is it so hard to comprehend idiots believing 46 million uninsured CAUSED this gigantic cluster...k known as ACA!
IT is now cost 40 million people to lose their insurance!

Prove to me where there were never 10 million illegals counted by the Census!
Prove to me that 14 million people who stated they were uninsured all they need do is register with Medicaid!!!
Prove to me that 18 million people WANTED health insurance even though they are under 34 , make over $50k and don't want their employers' plans... because they spend less on health services!!

See the problem with people like YOU is YOU DON"T THINK!
Did you think there were 46 million uninsured? So did congress that passed ACA by 7 votes!
Do you think we'd have ACA if people recognized the above FACTS?

PROVE ME WRONG! And I'll NOT post again!
BUT until idiots like you finally do some simple MATH... I'll keep posting
!

:eusa_boohoo:

i reckon he'll stop when the Demrats stop with their lies.......when will that be....?

Did you just become aware of this? Republicans have been trying to tell you for three years.

And I will continue to post these FACTS until someone proves me wrong!

All anyone that has falsely believed there were EVER 46 million "uninsured" just check out these links!
I mean even the Census says of the 46 million 10 million are not legal citizens!

And below these people when asked by the Census which counted them as uninsured.. DIDN"T know nor did the Census take into account they were at
poverty levels and could have just simply signed up with Medicaid BEFORE ACA become the abysmal failure!

The 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) identified 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured in 2003. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:

■ Nearly one-third were reachable through public programs, such as Medicaid and the SCHIP program for children

1/3 of 44 million is 14 million!!!

■ One-fifth earn $50,000 or more annually and may be able to afford coverage

Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 --
over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.

SO again ignorant people remain dumb when they don't become informed and all I've asked is people to read the LINKS above!!!

This fact sheet informs ambulance services, hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), physicians, and Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities in specific states that funds remain available for certain emergency health services provided to undocumented aliens.
As of February 2013, the Section 1011 program disbursed $945.5 million in provider payments in response to over 1.5 million payment requests.

http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf

I implore you people that still labor under the FALSE belief regarding ACA i.e. Obamcare.. CHECK OUT THE LINKS!!!

So explain to me while Medicare under Section 1011 covers undocumented aliens, AND Obama et.al. have continued to use the 46 million "uninsured" figure to

Why did Obama count 14 million people that didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid when they said they were uninsured? If his CMS didn't know this how
These 14 million are at poverty levels that qualify for Medicaid... YET they are part of the 46 million!

Finally while lying about illegals not being covered YET they are by Medicare... and being totally ignorant about 14 million that CMS didn't know about that were qualified.
INCOMPETENCE... the biggest totally wrong inclusion in the bold BALD FACE lie of "46 million.. was

AND don't want to waste money on their employers' health plan... they are counted! FALSELY! WRONG!

Thus by counting 10 million illegals, 14 million that ARE qualified and 18 million THAT DON"T WANT... there are 42 million FALSELY included in the 46 million!

Because the gross LYING AND total ignorance of Obama et.al. we are DESTROYING the health coverage now of MILLIONS!!!

Did you notice where Section 1011 is from?

Section 1011 of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ173/pdf/PLAW-108publ173.pdf

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/hr1

Sponsor: Rep. Dennis “Denny” Hastert [R-IL14]

To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for a voluntary program for prescription drug coverage under the Medicare Program, to modernize the Medicare Program, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a deduction to individuals for amounts contributed to health savings security accounts and health savings accounts, to provide for the disposition of unused health benefits in cafeteria plans and flexible spending arrangements, and for other purposes.

SEC. 1011. FEDERAL REIMBURSEMENT OF EMERGENCY HEALTH SERVICES FURNISHED TO UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS.

IN GENERAL- Out of any funds in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, there are appropriated to the Secretary $250,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2008 for the purpose of making allotments under this section for payments to eligible providers in States described in paragraph (1) or (2) of subsection (b).

AVAILABILITY- Funds appropriated under paragraph (1) shall remain available until expended.

Full text is here. It doesn't say why.

Here is the house vote

YEA 220 51% Rep 204 Dem 16
NAY 215 49% Rep 25 Dem 189

It has nothing to do with the PPACA. It was part of the Medicare Part D and other provisions package.

Cuz we have a Xenocratic President working for the Globalists who are trying to bankrupt and destroy America.

John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIHKWd9rSc]John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"Extended Interview 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

From the same bill, H.R.1 (108th) Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003

SEC. 1014. HEALTH CARE THAT WORKS FOR ALL AMERICANS: CITIZENS HEALTH CARE WORKING GROUP.
(a) FINDINGS- Congress finds the following:

(1) In order to improve the health care system, the American public must engage in an informed national public debate to make choices about the services they want covered, what health care coverage they want, and how they are willing to pay for coverage.

(2) More than a trillion dollars annually is spent on the health care system, yet--

(A)41,000,000 Americans are uninsured;

(B) insured individuals do not always have access to essential, effective services to improve and maintain their health; and

(C) employers, who cover over 170,000,000 Americans, find providing coverage increasingly difficult because of rising costs and double digit premium increases.

(3) Despite increases in medical care spending that are greater than the rate of inflation, population growth, and Gross Domestic Product growth, there has not been a commensurate improvement in our health status as a nation.

(4) Health care costs for even just 1 member of a family can be catastrophic, resulting in medical bills potentially harming the economic stability of the entire family.

(5) Common life occurrences can jeopardize the ability of a family to retain private coverage or jeopardize access to public coverage.

(6) Innovations in health care access, coverage, and quality of care, including the use of technology, have often come from States, local communities, and private sector organizations, but more creative policies could tap this potential.

(7) Despite our Nation’s wealth, the health care system does not provide coverage to all Americans who want it.

(b) PURPOSES- The purposes of this section are--

(1) to provide for a nationwide public debate about improving the health care system to provide every American with the ability to obtain quality, affordable health care coverage; and

(2) to provide for a vote by Congress on the recommendations that result from the debate.

(c) ESTABLISHMENT- The Secretary, acting through the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, shall establish an entity to be known as the Citizens’ Health Care Working Group (referred to in this section as the ‘Working Group’)

Final Vote Senate;

YEA 54 54% Rep 42 Dem 11
NAY 44 44% Rep 9 Dem 35

Did you notice where Section 1011 is from?

Section 1011 of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ173/pdf/PLAW-108publ173.pdf

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/hr1

Sponsor: Rep. Dennis “Denny” Hastert [R-IL14]

To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for a voluntary program for prescription drug coverage under the Medicare Program, to modernize the Medicare Program, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a deduction to individuals for amounts contributed to health savings security accounts and health savings accounts, to provide for the disposition of unused health benefits in cafeteria plans and flexible spending arrangements, and for other purposes.

SEC. 1011. FEDERAL REIMBURSEMENT OF EMERGENCY HEALTH SERVICES FURNISHED TO UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS.

IN GENERAL- Out of any funds in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, there are appropriated to the Secretary $250,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2008 for the purpose of making allotments under this section for payments to eligible providers in States described in paragraph (1) or (2) of subsection (b).

AVAILABILITY- Funds appropriated under paragraph (1) shall remain available until expended.

Full text is here. It doesn't say why.

Here is the house vote

YEA 220 51% Rep 204 Dem 16
NAY 215 49% Rep 25 Dem 189

It has nothing to do with the PPACA. It was part of the Medicare Part D and other provisions package.

I KNOW!!! So why the f..k was it necessary then to count illegals as UNINSURED???

The simple truth is they pumped the numbers by adding 18 million that don't want, 14 million that didn't KNOW they were eligible and 10 million illegals!
That's how you get 46 million supposedly "UNINSURED"!
Yet illegals do have access !
14 million can simply register with Medicaid !
18 million don't want!

HOW complicated is that??? To subtract 42 million from 46 million leaving 4 million!
THAT 's IT!!

I don't understand you people!
THERE NEVER WERE 46 million people that wanted or needed health insurance as Obama said
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

Why is it so complicated to understand?
He LIED when he counted among the 46 million 10 million that are not citizens! He has later now subtracted them and says 30 million!
HE was either IGNORANT as most people are that 14 million of the supposedly 46 million QUALIFY for Medicaid!
The 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) identified 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured in 2003. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:
Nearly one-third were reachable through public programs, such as Medicaid and the SCHIP program for children
1/3 of 44 million is 14 million!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

AND why else would Obama bogusly count 18 million people THAT are under 34... most have catastrophic insurance so don't need health insurance for their
occasional health services that they pay out of pocket AS THEY make over $50,000!

But you people DON"T WANT to know the facts!
I mean it is so f...king simple to check my links out!
SEE the truth... THERE NEVER WERE 46 million people that wanted, or were not eligible or were legal citizens... THERE ARE 4 million!

From the same bill, H.R.1 (108th) Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003

SEC. 1014. HEALTH CARE THAT WORKS FOR ALL AMERICANS: CITIZENS HEALTH CARE WORKING GROUP.
(a) FINDINGS- Congress finds the following:

(1) In order to improve the health care system, the American public must engage in an informed national public debate to make choices about the services they want covered, what health care coverage they want, and how they are willing to pay for coverage.

(2) More than a trillion dollars annually is spent on the health care system, yet--

(A)41,000,000 Americans are uninsured;

(B) insured individuals do not always have access to essential, effective services to improve and maintain their health; and

(C) employers, who cover over 170,000,000 Americans, find providing coverage increasingly difficult because of rising costs and double digit premium increases.

(3) Despite increases in medical care spending that are greater than the rate of inflation, population growth, and Gross Domestic Product growth, there has not been a commensurate improvement in our health status as a nation.

(4) Health care costs for even just 1 member of a family can be catastrophic, resulting in medical bills potentially harming the economic stability of the entire family.

(5) Common life occurrences can jeopardize the ability of a family to retain private coverage or jeopardize access to public coverage.

(6) Innovations in health care access, coverage, and quality of care, including the use of technology, have often come from States, local communities, and private sector organizations, but more creative policies could tap this potential.

(7) Despite our Nation’s wealth, the health care system does not provide coverage to all Americans who want it.

(b) PURPOSES- The purposes of this section are--

(1) to provide for a nationwide public debate about improving the health care system to provide every American with the ability to obtain quality, affordable health care coverage; and

(2) to provide for a vote by Congress on the recommendations that result from the debate.

(c) ESTABLISHMENT- The Secretary, acting through the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, shall establish an entity to be known as the Citizens’ Health Care Working Group (referred to in this section as the ‘Working Group’)

Final Vote Senate;

YEA 54 54% Rep 42 Dem 11
NAY 44 44% Rep 9 Dem 35

SO then WHY has Obama in the past counted 10 million illegal citizens as part of the 46 million if they are covered by Section 1011 ALREADY???

Also explain away how 14 million are already eligible for Medicaid or SCHIP??

Explain away why 18 million are counted when they don't WANT insurance as they are under 34, make over $50k... and pay out less then $1,000 a year out of pocket for health services???

AGAIN.. 46 million was the number that was used to convince people to pass ACA!
10 million not citizens,... 14 million already eligible and 18 million don't want... 42 million and yet you persist as other idiots to ignore the simple MATH there never was 46 million??? Used to pass ACA!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back