Why Am I Suddenly Being Blocked From Posting In:Republican Presidential Primary Rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I made the point no one ran against Barry in 2012 and suddenly I do not have the necessary authority / Priviledges to post in THAT forum anymore.

Sorry for pointing out it is a STUPID question / forum created by a butt-hurt snowflake....but taking away my right / ability to post there anymore seems excessive...and cowardly...

The dems' desperation is starting to show. Glad I live in fly-over country.
I would not be a happy camper in the democrat urban plantations.

Looks to me like the mods locked it to everyone. Sometimes a mod will do this while "cleaning up" a thread.

I'm glad you live in fly over country too. I'm not desperate, but it seems those who voted for Trump in 2016 - and still support him - are very worried.

I'm worried too. Not that Trump will be impeached, that's a given. But what he might do when he is impeached? No longer is he surrounded by professionals, his inner circle is full of Yes Men and Women.

I made the point no one ran against Barry in 2012 and suddenly I do not have the necessary authority / Priviledges to post in THAT forum anymore.

Sorry for pointing out it is a STUPID question / forum created by a butt-hurt snowflake....but taking away my right / ability to post there anymore seems excessive...and cowardly...

It’s a moronic assertion. You should be happy they didn’t ban you

Calm down dude. When a mod moves a thread into a mod-only section of the forum to clean up all the bullshit in the threat it will say that you don't have privileges to post on it. And you don't, you have to be a moderator to even see it.

If you had done something to be thread banned you would get a message from a mod directly explaining why. Usually.

Sorry , but I got mine in. And don't worry, I made up for you missing.

I'm glad you live in fly over country too. I'm not desperate, but it seems those who voted for Trump in 2016 - and still support him - are very worried.

I'm worried too. Not that Trump will be impeached, that's a given. But what he might do when he is impeached? No longer is he surrounded by professionals, his inner circle is full of Yes Men and Women.

No Republicans are worried. Even with all the slimy shit polosi and her minions are pulling. Once they move to the next level and actually release some information, Don’s legal team will destroy them. You should worry, that you have no candidates worth a wet fart that could possibly win. They barely walk erect. If any dim did win, your taxes would double. Government handouts for able bodied losers aren’t free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calm down dude. When a mod moves a thread into a mod-only section of the forum to clean up all the bullshit in the threat it will say that you don't have privileges to post on it. And you don't, you have to be a moderator to even see it.

If you had done something to be thread banned you would get a message from a mod directly explaining why. Usually.

I've never seen that done before. Usually when they lock a thread, it's for a reason, but I never seen them lock a thread, and then unlock it later on.

It's a real pisser when you respond with several paragraphs, or a link where you post an excerpt, and they lock it out while you're doing it. Then when you try to post it, you get that warning and all your work goes right down the drain.

No Republicans are worried. Even with all the slimy shit polosi and her minions are pulling. Once they move to the next level and actually release some information, Don’s legal team will destroy them. You should worry, that you have no candidates worth a wet fart that could possibly win. They barely walk erect. If any dim did win, your taxes would double. Government handouts for able bodied losers aren’t free.

Public opinion is fickle-beware the Straw Man

Um, you've talked to all Republicans and each one of them said they are not worried?

"S\Don's legal team will be lucky they don't end up in jail. Rudy seems headed that way.

Um, you've talked to all Republicans and each one of them said they are not worried?

"S\Don's legal team will be lucky they don't end up in jail. Rudy seems headed that way.

Dude, you’re team lost. We’ve been hearing the same bullshit, since shift claimed he had all the incriminating evidence about Russia collusion. That was a limp dick. And then he starts off by embellishing a phone call, instead of reading the transcript to reporters. Who could possibly take these idiots seriously. They don’t like him. That’s not a credible reason for impeachment. He’s generating private donations from people sending money in, without asking for it. Thirteen million was generated in the past couple days. But the most embarrassing thing is how stupid and worthless the dim candidates are. Forget Rudy. He has FU money. He has enough for the best and brightest legal minds in the country. And these people have been out to fuck him, since he was running for president. All these threats are a joke. This will continue non stop. It’s expected at this point. He’s not a cookie cutter stuffed shirt politician. He’s not really a politician. But that’s why he was elected. He’s arrogant at times, and cocky as shit. But he put the dyke queen in her place, and gets results.

It was closed by a mod

publishers are probably lining up

of course Trump will write his book or someone he can write a book will do it for him

For those who pre-order they will get a free night at one of Trumps properties

They will still have to get out the next day before the crack of dawn

of course Trump will write his book or someone he can write a book will do it for him

Want some CHEESE with that butt-hurt fabrication-based whine?!

:p

Let's just hope you're not volunteering to write a book, your English is terrible. And gee, after a book Trump can become a millionaire, just like Bernie...dumbass.

If Trump does write a book, it will be to expose the cabal that's been Washington for a long time now. He didn't get into this to write books, do expensive speeches, or become wealthy like most others. In fact, he hasn't cashed a presidential paycheck since taking office, and his wealth has decreased dramatically.

At the same time, Ears bought himself a wonderful mansion, out where high waters will destroy it because of global warming.

Let's just hope you're not volunteering to write a book, your English is terrible. And gee, after a book Trump can become a millionaire, just like Bernie...dumbass.

tenor.gif

Thread closed. If you have an issue with moderation, pm one of us. You should know the rules by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back