Why abiogenesis is not viable

Yes because I'm absolutely certain if I presented an article that bashed christians for a paragraph then after that tried to make a point you'd be totally open-minded and welcome the author's opinions.

:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I would read the article then make an argument based on the facts (or lack thereof) as they are presented.

Bashing Christians is nothing new, I've seen it done my enitre life and I do not take it personally. Jesus knew it would happen. He said in Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

And I see Christians bash others all the time also.
Who did Jesus bash?
In fact Jesus defended the very folks that modern day so called "Christians" bash all the time.

Who exactly did Jesus defend? If you could point to a specific chapter and verse it would be most helpful.

I would read the article then make an argument based on the facts (or lack thereof) as they are presented.

Bashing Christians is nothing new, I've seen it done my enitre life and I do not take it personally. Jesus knew it would happen. He said in Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Who did Jesus bash?
In fact Jesus defended the very folks that modern day so called "Christians" bash all the time.

Who exactly did Jesus defend? If you could point to a specific chapter and verse it would be most helpful.
Lepers, tainted ladies, gentiles, children, the poor, the sick, etc...

I have no reason to lie.

I'd say the person that is willing to read opposing points of view without letting personal feelings deter them would be smarter than a person (like yourself) who would rather remain ignorant.

I love hearing opposing points of view, however when I have to read a paragraph of childish insults, generalities and false assumptions to later hope to read something intelligent it's not worth my time.

If childsh insults bother you then maybe you need to grow up and grow a pair.

I'd argue that they were not generalities nor false assumptions but rather opinions based on experience arguing with atheist.

My feelings weren't hurt, but it's obvious that scholars don't begin their pieces with childish insults.

Who did Jesus bash?

Read the line in my signature, you'd think if his words were taken seriously you'd never see a nation run by christian bureacrats ever go to war.

Read the line in my signature, you'd think if his words were taken seriously you'd never see a nation run by christian bureacrats ever go to war.

Absolutely!
Jesus was never for killing or war. One of the things that got him crucified.
Actually running the money changers out of the temple was the final straw that got him crucified.

The Jews wanted a warlord messiah, why they said Jesus was not the messiah.

Last edited:
Who did Jesus bash?

You need to be more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

Who did Jesus bash?

Jesus "bashed" Satan and anyone who commits sins.

I love hearing opposing points of view, however when I have to read a paragraph of childish insults, generalities and false assumptions to later hope to read something intelligent it's not worth my time.

If childsh insults bother you then maybe you need to grow up and grow a pair.

I'd argue that they were not generalities nor false assumptions but rather opinions based on experience arguing with atheist.

My feelings weren't hurt, but it's obvious that scholars don't begin their pieces with childish insults.

Sure they were. So much so that you took your ball and went home otherwise you would have challenged M.D. Rawlings.

Who did Jesus bash?

Since when do Christians "bash" children, lepers, and the sick? :cuckoo:

Tainted ladies? Gentiles? Gentiles being non AMericans, those different and believeing differently from you.

Jesus was a humanist pacifist. If you do not understand that then you will never be a TRUE Christian.
I am an atheist, I however have great respect for true Christians and disgust fot those who use Christianity for their own purposes.
A true Christian will only kill in direct defense of himself or his family, which could include country if we are actually invaded.
Never for a business concept or political reasons or finiancial gain.

Last edited:
The moment people let everyone live their lives by not forcing ID into public classrooms, we'll quiet down about the subject, however I'm doubting that'll happen.

Behold the bizarre and incoherent thinking processes of the fascist mindset. . . .

Forcing? You mean it is your intent to go on imposing your worldview in the schools on millions and block the free expression of theirs.

Last edited:
You need to be more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

No I don't.
If you do not understand , you likely never will.

That's what I thought. You can't back up your claims.

Typical liberal.

Study the new testament if you want to be a true Christian.
Or I can put you in contact with some true Christian pastors I know personally.
Not ones that preach fear, hatred and politics from the pulpit.

Tainted ladies? Gentiles? Gentiles being non AMericans, those different and believeing differently from you.

Jesus was a humanist pacifist. If you do not understand that then you will never be a TRUE Christian.
I am an atheist, I however have great respect for true Christians and disgust fot those who use Christianity for their own purposes.
A true Christian will only kill in direct defense of himself or his family, which could include country if we are actually invaded.
Never for a business concept or political reasons or finiancial gain.

Gentile

Yes us Christians often kill for business concepts, political reasons and finiancial gains.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Yep that is gentile and the teachings of christ shows his acceptance of non jewish people applies to us accepting non christian folks and such as well.
Jesus was a Jew, remember that.

to be a Christian means to live a christlike life.

No I don't.
If you do not understand , you likely never will.

Typical liberal.

I have read the New Testament. And I don't think I'll take any religious advice from an atheist. But we both know you're not really an atheist or you wouldn't be here arguing over something you don't believe in.

Typical liberal.

I have read the New Testament. And I don't think I'll take any religious advice from an atheist. But we both know you're not really an atheist or you wouldn't be here arguing over something you don't believe in.

I believe that Jesus was a good kind man and like his teachings in that area.
People who follow those teachings create a better world for us to live in.
That is reality.
What is fantasy is the one allpowerful god thing and heaven, hell, etc.

People who use Christianity to propogate fear and hatred are not Christians.

I do believe in the humanistic aspects of Jesus's teaching. Those are proven to work for the betterment of mankind.

Last edited:
The moment people let everyone live their lives by not forcing ID into public classrooms, we'll quiet down about the subject, however I'm doubting that'll happen.

Behold the bizarre and incoherent thinking processes of the fascist mindset. . . .

Forcing? You mean it is your intent to go on imposing your worldview in the schools on millions and block the free expression of theirs.

No, it's my hope that science is taught in science classes. I never thought that was a high expectation, yet when so many are desperate to have things with zero science backing put into science classes, I sadly learned I was mistaken.

Yep that is gentile and the teachings of christ shows his acceptance of non jewish people applies to us accepting non christian folks and such as well.
Jesus was a Jew, remember that.

to be a Christian means to live a christlike life.

You stated a gentile was being non-American.

Christian was only used three times in the Bible, Acts 11:26, Luke writes "...The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch." In Acts 26:28, King Agrippa tells Paul; "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian." And, in 1 Peter 4:16: "...but if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but in that name let him glorify God." In each case, the Greek word Christianos (khris-tee-an-os') is used, which is translated "follower of Christ."

Being a Christian means you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, by accepting Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Simply believing in God is not enough. Being a good person is not enough. Nor is going to church, being baptized or taking communion, although all of those things are done by Christians.

Forum List

Back