Why abiogenesis is not viable

English.

Learn it!

Since you don't have any specifics. I'll conclude you haven't the faintest idea what your talking about.

Read Mark Lonestar. Then come back and tell us who Jesus defended.
And tell us who Jesus refered to, a large group of people-the majority in the area at that time, in Mark when he advised that certain person not to worry about what they had done.
If that is not defending people then nothing is.
Go do your homework yourself. I took Bible history in military school, mandatory.

You said Jesus defended everyone. I asked for a specific example and you say read the Book of Mark. No, I prefer you provide proof of your claim, the Book of Mark isn't enough.

And advising people not to worry about what they had done is not defending.

"Defend the poor, the fatherless, the needy. Do justice to the afflicted and destitute"
Where is that Lonestar? Jesus said it. Your claim that I "haven't the faintest idea what your talking about" is your typical rah rah chest beating BS.
You are proof positive BS is bigger in Texas.:lol:
10-9 deja vu.

Read Mark Lonestar. Then come back and tell us who Jesus defended.
And tell us who Jesus refered to, a large group of people-the majority in the area at that time, in Mark when he advised that certain person not to worry about what they had done.
If that is not defending people then nothing is.
Go do your homework yourself. I took Bible history in military school, mandatory.

You said Jesus defended everyone. I asked for a specific example and you say read the Book of Mark. No, I prefer you provide proof of your claim, the Book of Mark isn't enough.

"Defend the poor, the fatherless, the needy. Do justice to the afflicted and destitute"
Where is that Lonestar? Jesus said it. Your claim that I "haven't the faintest idea what your talking about" is your typical rah rah chest beating BS.
10-9 deja vu.

Chapter and verse?

If Jesus said it then he is telling others to "defend the poor, the fatherless, the needy. Do justice to the afflicted and destitute." You claimed HE defended everyone! And you have yet to show any evidence that you r claim was accurate.

As for as I know Jesus wasn't quoted in Psalms.

I thought I'd share this with you, because you may be interesed as you have the knowledge and know how of the science to perhaps refute him.

Well, first of all, the video starts out by implying that the creationist is proposing "an irreversible reaction" regarding the biotic components of a bacterium form of life, when that's not the creationist's point at all, really.

It's understood that an abiogenic path to life would necessarily have to begin with some sort of primitive self-metabolizing and/or self-replicating system with the first living cell putatively being something less complex than a bacterium. Also, the primordial soup would, of course, contain a vast quantity of organic, precursory material, well beyond that contained in a mere bacterium. The insinuation that a creationist or an ID biochemist/microbiologist wouldn't know that is absurd.

The actual point being made is that life will not arise under the very best conditions within a pristine solution containing the entire gamut of organic precursors.

10-9 deja vu.

Chapter and verse?

If Jesus said it then he is telling others to "defend the poor, the fatherless, the needy. Do justice to the afflicted and destitute." You claimed HE defended everyone! And you have yet to show any evidence that you r claim was accurate.

You didn't even know and had no clue he said that Lonestar.
You don't know your Bible very well.

10-9 deja vu.

Chapter and verse?

You have no idea what I do or do not know.

I'll take your failure to cite chapter and verse as a concession.

Thanks for playing.

Chapter and verse?

Thanks for playing.

You claimed that Jesus never defended anyone and there was NO scripture to support that BEFORE I said everyone of the poor he defended.
Psalms 82:3
Now go read Mark and tell us who else he defended. You will learn something.

Thanks for playing.

You claimed that Jesus never defended anyone and there was NO scripture to support that BEFORE I said everyone of the poor he defended.

I challenged you to prove your claim and you have failed repeatedly.

The Book of Mark does not support your claim.

I love hearing opposing points of view, however when I have to read a paragraph of childish insults, generalities and false assumptions to later hope to read something intelligent it's not worth my time.

If childsh insults bother you then maybe you need to grow up and grow a pair.

I'd argue that they were not generalities nor false assumptions but rather opinions based on experience arguing with atheist.

My feelings weren't hurt, but it's obvious that scholars don't begin their pieces with childish insults.

Ever heard of dawkins ? :eusa_whistle:

Lepers, tainted ladies, gentiles, children, the poor, the sick, etc...

Read the line in my signature, you'd think if his words were taken seriously you'd never see a nation run by christian bureacrats ever go to war.

Absolutely!
Jesus was never for killing or war. One of the things that got him crucified.
Actually running the money changers out of the temple was the final straw that got him crucified.

The Jews wanted a warlord messiah, why they said Jesus was not the messiah.

Hmm,

Rev 6:2 And I saw. And behold a white horse! And he sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

Rev 19:11 And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war.

If childsh insults bother you then maybe you need to grow up and grow a pair.

I'd argue that they were not generalities nor false assumptions but rather opinions based on experience arguing with atheist.

My feelings weren't hurt, but it's obvious that scholars don't begin their pieces with childish insults.

I've heard him make insults so you're right in that regard, but if you can provide an article he wrote that begins with the first paragraph talking like this one does, I'd appreciate it.

I've heard him make insults so you're right in that regard, but if you can provide an article he wrote that begins with the first paragraph talking like this one does, I'd appreciate it.

Book by dawkins.

The Root of All Evil? Later renamed,The God Delusion.

That sounds pretty insulting to us believers no ? and he didn't get past the title of the book. :lol:

"Faith School Menace" is a television documentary presented by Richard Dawkins.

Oh and don't forget his pastor Ariane Sherine google you will get my point.

This guy is the biggest bigot towards anything God related.

What difference does it make where one allegedly inserts insults. All I said is that most atheists are obtuse, i.e., oblivious of their own metaphysical biases when it comes to their science. That's been dramatically born out on this board on a number of threads. In fact, I've confronted several atheists on this board with the metaphysics of science and the essence of their very own apriority. Their response to these undeniable, objectively self-evident facts: lies, pretense, insults, banalities. LOL! Sad. Pathetic.

Last edited:
The 82nd psalm you quoted was directed to God by King David.

The 82nd psalm that you quoted was directed to God from King David.

The 82nd psalm that you quoted was directed to God from King David.

Thanks for playing.

Is this what you were speaking of ?It was a teaching moment.

Joh 8:4 they said to Him, Teacher, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the Law commanded us that such should be stoned. You, then, what do you say?
Joh 8:6 They said this, tempting Him so that they might have reason to accuse Him. But bending down, Jesus wrote on the ground with His finger, not appearing to hear.
Joh 8:7 But as they continued to ask Him, He lifted Himself up and said to them, He who is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.
Joh 8:8 And again bending down, He wrote on the ground.
Joh 8:9 And hearing, and being convicted by conscience, they went out one by one, beginning at the oldest, until the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
Joh 8:10 And bending back up, and seeing no one but the woman, Jesus said to her, Woman, where are the ones who accused you? Did not one give judgment against you?
Joh 8:11 And she said, No one, Lord. And Jesus said to her, Neither do I give judgment. Go, and sin no more.

Now the real reason he defended her was not just for a teaching moment but she was possessed and Jesus cast demons out of her.

Mar 16:9 And when Jesus had risen early the first day of the Sabbath, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons.

But the teaching moment was not in mark. If you are speaking of another matter that slipped my mind please post it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back