Why 2nd Amendment supporters who support mandatory training are wrong….

2/3 of those people kill themselves on purpose

So what?

A piece of paper is not a person
And many get those guns from UNTRAINED law abiding gun owners

AND

A piece of paper resembling a person is practicing to kill which is the ONLY function of a firearm.

Got reading?
He said that anyone who hadn't graduate high school would be denied the ability to buy a gub ON THE ASSUMPTION they weren't trained.

You can lie to you, LIAR, but you can't lie to me.

"I would go so far as to support mandatory gun safety training as part of every standard high school curriculum. This way, every adult who has graduated high school could be presumed to have received such training, and that would eliminate training as an excuse or a vehicle to be used to deny anyone's Second Amendment rights."
Go find a teacher to help you. He said teach firearms training in schools. He did not say make it the only place to give or receive the traing
Idiot

Last edited:
Not for someone who's been permanently disabled and disfigured by one of your fellow "law abiding" gun owners.

But I'm sure a 4 year old having half his face blown off and left permanently disabled is just OK as long as you get to behave stupidly without facing repercussions.

It's rare. far more kids get killed in falls or by drowning in the pool

Maybe you should force all people who own pools to be certified life guards too

Gun owners who are "safety aware"
Will store their guns safely
Will make sure when they sell a gun to sell it to someone with a valid background check

Which WILL reduce the number of guns available to criminals and therefore, reduce gun crime.

Try thinking beyond the end of the barrel.

You ASSume that all guns used in crimes were stolen from someone's house. You are wrong of course.

AND

A piece of paper resembling a person is practicing to kill which is the ONLY function of a firearm.
Prove it.

Most people who commit suicide with a gun are the owners of that gun

Some random stranger does not break into a house to try to find a gun to use to commit suicide.

And I guess I must be using my firearms incorrectly because I have never killed anyone

Here you go again schlubnuts.
Looking stupid for all to see.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I accept your surrender.
Got reading?
He said that anyone who hadn't graduate high school would be denied the ability to buy a gub ON THE ASSUMPTION they weren't trained.

You can lie to you, LIAR, but you can't lie to me.

"I would go so far as to support mandatory gun safety training as part of every standard high school curriculum. This way, every adult who has graduated high school could be presumed to have received such training, and that would eliminate training as an excuse or a vehicle to be used to deny anyone's Second Amendment rights."
No, you're wrong. Work on that reading comprehension problem.

Saving lives?

By killing 40K people every year?
By wounding hundreds of thousands of people every year?

Remind me squirtle to NEVER EVER ask YOU to save me.
I don't think your assistance is survivable.

They aren't killing 40,000 people a year......

In 2020 24,292 people committed suicide with guns......

The vast majority of the actual gun murder victims are criminals, murdered by other criminals.....

Your number gets smaller and smaller as you leave suicide and criminals murdering each other.....

And again...how many lives are saved each year with guns?

Case Closed: Kleck Is Still Correct

that makes for at least 176,000 lives saved—

AND

Again......according to your logic, women who are raped are the ones causing the rape......they go out in public alone, or live alone, inviting violent rapists to rape them........rape only happens if we have unaccompanied women walking around .......so you want them chaperoned at all times...right?

Firearms purpose is to be legally used. If someone intention to illegally use you have the right to legally use yours. You can shove your purpose up your ass.
Just how stupid are you stretch?

It is legal to use a firearm
as a hammer
as a drill
to prop open a door
to open a window...

Using a firearm stupidly is not illegal, fool.

But using a firearm for its intended purpose means killing someone.
It has no other purpose.

as a hammer
as a drill
to prop open a door
to open a window...

It has no other purpose.
Other than Sporting uses ( Hunting ) ( Shooting Sports) ( Collecting & Historic ) ...

Go find a teacher to help you. He said teach firearms training in schools. He did not say make it the only place to give or receive the traing
Idiot
He said what he said.
No graduate, no training , no gun.

That you choose to lie about it is not surprising.

as a hammer
as a drill
to prop open a door
to open a window...

It has no other purpose.

Guns save lives.....

It's rare. far more kids get killed in falls or by drowning in the pool

Maybe you should force all people who own pools to be certified life guards too
Laws require pools to be fenced and the fence gate to be secure.

Your point?

There are several 2nd Amendment supporters here on U.S.message board who support the mandatory training to own and/or carry a gun. They smugly state they don’t mind the democrat tactic because they can pass the test so everyone should pass the test or be denied their Constitutional Right. They refuse to understand that allowing the democrats to require mandatory tests is giving the democrats the ability to deny access to guns for normal people through arbitrary, impossible testing standards……standards that will be created with the intent to keep people from owning and carrying guns ……

New Jersey mandatory training shows how they will do this….

Twenty-five yards is also a totally unrealistic test for civilian concealed carry. While there are certainly a few incredible exceptions, most justifiable deadly-force encounters involving civilians occur at much closer ranges, usually within spitting distance.

Open carry holster

This qualification course is designed to use an open-carry holster, worn either outside or inside the waistband. However, only law enforcement officers can openly carry handguns in New Jersey. Civilians must carry their defensive firearms concealed.
————
Like drawing from the holster, most private ranges don’t allow their customers to practice from the kneeling position. One range I know that did quickly abandoned the practice after a customer positioned their target too close and put five rounds into the ceiling.

Additionally, there are many shooters who can’t kneel because they suffer mobility issues or use a wheelchair. Will they be denied their Second Amendment rights because of their disability?

Forcing applicants to kneel violates the Americans with Disabilities Act, which requires “state and local governments including their criminal justice agencies to comply with the ADA.”

New Jersey’s AG and its state police should be ashamed of their “ableist” misdeeds.
———

What’s not laughable is that anti-gun elected officials have come up with yet another way to infringe upon the Second Amendment by reworking an antiquated police qualification course and making it mandatory for anyone who wants to exercise their right to carry a gun New Jersey has erected an unconstitutionally high hurdle for the average person to clear to qualify for a carry permit.

After the Republican Party defeated the democrat party in the Civil War, the democrats were forced to free black slaves……to keep their former black slaves from being able to vote, the democrat party created “literacy tests.” The democrats had made it illegal for their black slaves to learn to read so the democrats knew that freed blacks would not be able to pass their tests….and would lose their
Right to vote…..,

These arbitrary and impossible test standards are simply the new literacy tests of the democrat party……and they are hoping to take back the Senate so that if Biden wins, they can replace Thomas and Alito and make tests like these and other anti-guns laws permanent…

Mandatory training is one of the ways DemoKKKrats restrict gun ownership to people who have the money to pay for the training. It's typical DemoKKKrat policy to restrict civil rights only to the wealthy.

Prove it.

Most people who commit suicide with a gun are the owners of that gun

Some random stranger does not break into a house to try to find a gun to use to commit suicide.

And I guess I must be using my firearms incorrectly because I have never killed anyone
You prove it, fool.

Prove that "most" suicides by gun are by the gun owner

We're waiting.

I accept your surrender.

No, you're wrong. Work on that reading comprehension problem.
And there you go again looking stupid for all to see.

Of course, fool, you don't need inline quotes to look stupid.
It comes to you naturally.

Forum List

Back