Who's The Fattest

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, May 30, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hispanics and blacks who lead the nation in unemployment, crime, school dropouts, low IQ's, and now this.

Big fat dumb lazy mexican is not a sterotype, it's the truth:

Texas children are among the fattest in the nation, with Black and Hispanic kids exhibiting the highest risk for being overweight, a study shows.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0528ObesityChildren28-ON.html

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    Dude, dont you ever get tired of this huge problem you seem to have with minorities?

3. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have a problem with minorities, just blacks and hispanics and with blacks and hispanics having larger world population then whites they are hardly minorities.
    I will continue to point out there overwelming amount of crime, especially now that I know KL's child was attacked by a gang of blacks.

4. GWBfan

GWBfan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I assume from the name "Big D" that you are from Dallas, as I am. As far as obesity, I don't really see any difference between races. We are an overweight city because there is nothing to do and the weather sucks most of the time.
    That said aside, our ONLY problem we should be focusing on now is that we have the highest crime rate in the country for a city our size. We have a new police chief and also a new city manager, both of whom are replacing the most corrupt police cheif in history, and the jury is still out on Benavides..:scratch:

5. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    (Yawn) Yeah yeah. What else is new? Just keep finding and printing stories about the bad and evil done by the "others". Don't even think of telling us of some good story about "other people. Doing so might damage your race-based ego. It is all the same and so sad. Who all constitutes the "others": Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals? How about the Chinese or the French? Let's gather up negative stories about them. Sounds like fun. Do you belong to a gang that shares your views and attitude - Perhaps the Aryan Nation or the KKK?

I mean, who the hell cares what race is fatter, or older, or younger or taller or thinner, or whatever. Yea, I might be attacked by someone someday. After if happens I'm going to contemplate the race of the individual. I'm gonna sit there and wonder about what group he supposedly belongs to - NOT. I am going to try to see that he, the individual attacker, gets arrested and appropriately punished.

6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,076
    Did you know that the "minority" in California is now "white".

It's a growing problem. Hell it's already huge. Everybody for some unforseen reason is all afraid to talk about it. They've been brow beat into this PC bull shit notion that it's bad to say anything bad against a minority. Well fuck that. If there's a problem, let's hear it. And there "IS" a problem...

7. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    It is not a PROBLEM. It is a statistic. What is wrong with the "majority" being outnumbered by the "minority"? I have an O- blood type. That makes me a minority. I don't see a problem with it. Do you have a hidden identity issue (a need to be in the majority)?

Oh no!!!. They got us outnumbered and surrounded!!! Help!!! What are we going to do? We are doomed! - LOL

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,076
    You better pray you don't live to eat those words. Because it may be closer to happening than you realize.

9. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,076
    I'm O- also.

10. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What is sad is also the fact that overwelming by far the majority of people on welfare are blacks and hispanics.