Who's responsible for the current high prices?

You weaseled out of answering the question. That's because you understand that the progs stance on that issue is totally irrational.
You not knowing what a woman is isn't my issue.

Maybe ask a parent?

Corporate greed is to blame for high prices.
Government is to blame, moron. Government has total control over the supply of money in the country, and changes in that are the sole cause of inflation/deflation. How could it be anyone else?

Now trump is a RINO?
The reality is that if any party cuts the deficit in a quick way, they are doomed. They can reduce the deficit slowly and keep it up where the pain if any would be spread out over a longer period of time. Any tech breakthroughs or energy that is lower in price would help out.

Of course you are, douchebag.
NOpe, not a tRumpling.

May be a douchebag though.

elmo-does-it-look-like-i-care.gif

He does? How?

If this is true then you guys are even more screwed than I thought!
Closing off public drilling lands where the cleanest lightest crud comes from.... so we end up relying on SA for oil light enough to refine into gasoline... then the price at the pump goes up.... the cost for gas started its climb the day after Biden shutdown the keystone pipeline and closed off hundreds of thousand of square miles of public land to drilling... after the oil companies invested millions on R&D and logistics in those areas on and off shore....
His staff later admitted that was a huge mistake....

Closing off public drilling lands where the cleanest lightest crud comes from.... so we end up relying on SA for oil light enough to refine into gasoline... then the price at the pump goes up.... the cost for gas started its climb the day after Biden shutdown the keystone pipeline and closed off hundreds of thousand of square miles of public land to drilling... after the oil companies invested millions on R&D and logistics in those areas on and off shore....
His staff later admitted that was a huge mistake....
We are drilling and producing more oil than ever in history.

Try again, that one aint gonna fly.

Forum List

Back