Jesse Ventura wins $1.8million defamation

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Whow, Ventura is blaming Kyle because people got sick of listening to him and he had to sue the widow, whow, just whow. I just wonder what the jury was thinking.

Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL, claimed in his book American Sniper that he punched Ventura at a SEAL bar in California in 2006
Kyle claimed on Fox News that Ventura, himself a former SEAL, had said the SEALs 'deserved to lose a few, over their behavior in Iraq
Kyle was murdered by a fellow veteran in February 2013
Ventura then sued Kyle's widow Taya Kyle, who inherited the $6million fortune made from the book

Read more: Jesse Ventura wins $1.8m defamation suit against Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Whow, Ventura is blaming Kyle because people got sick of listening to him and he had to sue the widow, whow, just whow. I just wonder what the jury was thinking.

Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL, claimed in his book American Sniper that he punched Ventura at a SEAL bar in California in 2006
Kyle claimed on Fox News that Ventura, himself a former SEAL, had said the SEALs 'deserved to lose a few, over their behavior in Iraq
Kyle was murdered by a fellow veteran in February 2013
Ventura then sued Kyle's widow Taya Kyle, who inherited the $6million fortune made from the book

Read more: Jesse Ventura wins $1.8m defamation suit against Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He came across as an egotistical braggart who couldn't quite disguise his love for the kill.

JV is a piece of shit. I'm not happy to hear about this.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure about this but I did hear that because the decision was not unanimous the judge was going to be going back over the case and could reverse the decision as I said not sure about this I hope it's true,

Who up to this time thought Ventura was an ex-Navy SEAL?

From Wikpedia: In a motion filed by Kyle's attorney in August 2012 to dismiss two of the suit's three counts, declarations by five former SEALs and the mothers of two others supported Kyle's account.

From Wikpedia: In a motion filed by Kyle's attorney in August 2012 to dismiss two of the suit's three counts, declarations by five former SEALs and the mothers of two others supported Kyle's account.

Yeah I knew that he was I don't know that it's something the SEAL'S are bragging about though.

Yeah I knew that he was I don't know that it's something the SEAL'S are bragging about though.

Actually, he is not an ex-Navy SEAL. UDT.

I can believe he won. Why? Because the man he is suing is dead. It's very hard to get the other person's side of the story out when they can't tell it.

What I can't believe is why the man would think suing a widow somehow makes his character look good. He looks like a piece of trash to me.

I can believe he won. Why? Because the man he is suing is dead. It's very hard to get the other person's side of the story out when they can't tell it.

Kyle made a video deposition.

What I can't believe is why the man would think suing a widow somehow makes his character look good. He looks like a piece of trash to me.

If Kyle lied and slandered Ventura, I don't blame Ventura for wanting to clear his name.

Suing a widow, what a douche.

I would say that this sullied his reputation more than Kyle ever could...but when your reputation is already below sewer level, how much lower can you go.

Forum List

Back