Who's not "Racist"?

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.
Are you fuckin kiddin me?
i have to second that.....
So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?
You are the main one I was talking about!
So get busy and post a remark i made unprovoked and stop talking.

i have to second that.....
you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
so in your first post what racist remark were you responding too?......please point it out....
Who said I was responding to a racist remark?
here we go the asclephias dance...

you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
so in your first post what racist remark were you responding too?......please point it out....
So you cant find even one remark or explain why you think my first post was racist?

So you cant find even one remark?
read your second post asswipe.....your word for white people is cave chimps....now i repeat my question....what racism were you responding too?....

read your second post asswipe.....your word for white people is cave chimps....now i repeat my question....what racism were you responding too?....
Did she erase it! I see post one and then post three but no post two.

I did read my second post. Whats racist about it?

Who's not "Racist"?

Last edited:
Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.

No, I'm not kidding. Find a post on this Forum made by a lefty that is racist......I dare you.
Take a look at my sig line. He's no longer here but if that's not racist I don't know what is. ,

You must be desperate. You point to something in your signature and claim the person is no longer here - how do I know you didn't make it up? Post an actual post with a link.

Like these:
Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

USMB Racist Hall of Shame!!!

On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

A thread calling blacks "monkeys".
Libs Argue Monkeys Are “Legal Persons,” But The Unborn Aren’t

Why is it newsworthy Obama's daughter got in to Harvard? It would be newsworthy if they had turned her down. What is her GPA? Abybody rejected because she took their spot?..

Because she is the President's daughter. Geez.....anyone with a tiny bit of common sense would know that. And, your comments are racist.....now I know you'll come back and say that you're not a racist.

Thanks for proving my assertion.

No, I'm not kidding. Find a post on this Forum made by a lefty that is racist......I dare you.
Take a look at my sig line. He's no longer here but if that's not racist I don't know what is. ,

You must be desperate. You point to something in your signature and claim the person is no longer here - how do I know you didn't make it up? Post an actual post with a link.

Do not care if you believe me or not. I do not cater to race baiters.

Are you kidding? That's half the bandwidth.

Yes, that's why you posted so many? ....

Have I posted any?

Yeah, well, you haven't proven anything. You can see that I'm not making shit up.

its still there for me....

Are you kidding? That's half the bandwidth.

Yes, that's why you posted so many? ....

Have I posted any?

Were you saying that racist remarks by leftists take up half the bandwidth? Because that is how I read it. If that is not what you meant, I apologize.

Yeah, well, you haven't proven anything. You can see that I'm not making shit up.

I don't have to prove a damn thing. You are a race baiter. You bitch about Fox News by using a fucked up article from Reverb Press? Really? ROFLMAO.

Screen shot it or no one believes you.
ctl + alt + prntscrn

Screen shot it please Harry. Are you still in California?

if you are going to dance at least let me put some music on for you....are you that much of a pussy that you cant stand by what you said?...

Screen shot it or no one believes you.
ctl + alt + prntscrn
+ Quote Reply
Today at 10:51 AM #2

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,96
Asclepias SAID..
Yeah i read that on CNN. I was waiting for some of the resident cave chimps to start a thread on it.

if you are going to dance at least let me put some music on for you....are you that much of a pussy that you cant stand by what you said?...
So you cant point out what was racist about what i said huh? Figures. You always get knocked out trying to match wits with me HD.

Forum List

Back