Who's not "Racist"?

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article

Yeah i read that on CNN. I was waiting for some of the resident cave chimps to start a thread on it.

If someone had, we'd probably see the same type of racist comments here, and then hear from other conservatives that they are not racist.

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

I believe it. Read the comments on any article linked to by Drudge. It's disgusting.

A bunch of retards.

a0320d06d9f6ecea6ccef46eabd6a95c.jpg

Last edited:

Wait. What?

So Fox is racist because they shut down racist comments online. Then there's Faux News, that people who are racist watch. And we all know them? Help me out here. At who exactly are you wagging your finger?

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah i read that on CNN. I was waiting for some of the resident cave chimps to start a thread on it.
racist
I already know youre a racist. No need to announce it.
Its like a child writes your pitiful "come backs". Racist AND stupid is a terrible combination.
I know. You should stop being stupid and racist. That doesnt work well when combined with you being a cave chimp.

Why is it newsworthy Obama's daughter got in to Harvard? It would be newsworthy if they had turned her down. What is her GPA? Abybody rejected because she took their spot?..

I read some racist comments about Malia's acceptance, too.

And?

I don't recall ever claiming that there aren't racist shitheads in the world.

But biased morons like assclap just ASSume that all conservatives feel that way.

Let's be clear. I have long said that as far as I see it, the President and the First Lady are two very good parents. Their children seem like fine young women. I am happy for Malia. I actually assume she has the smarts to earn the shot at going to Harvard.

Is it racist to say, "Congratulations," now I wonder? Fuck it. I'll take the risk. Congratulations to Malia.

Wait. What?

So Fox is racist because they shut down racist comments online. Then there's Faux News, that people who are racist watch. And we all know them? Help me out here. At who exactly are you wagging your finger?

That there's a bullseye.

Wait. What?

Oh you poor thing. Obviously you have problems comprehending. Nobody said Faux News was racist......Faux News had to take the comments part of their article down because their viewers are racist and were making their usual racist remarks. There....does that clarify it for you? Maybe you need a picture?

If the foo shits.....wear it.

Wait. What?

That there's a bullseye.

Another one that has comprehension problems. Have someone explain the OP to you.......I think you're not understanding what it says.....tsk, tsk.

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.
Are you fuckin kiddin me?

Another successful candidate for IGNORE status. Congratulations!

Forum List

Back