Who's not "Racist"?

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
I always understood that she had an excellent chance if she kept her grades up. Best recommendation I can think of would be from a POTUS.

Dance monkey, dance.....
hqdefault.jpg

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Wait. What?

So Fox is racist because they shut down racist comments online. Then there's Faux News, that people who are racist watch. And we all know them? Help me out here. At who exactly are you wagging your finger?

is that what she said, loony toon?

try reading with comprehension.

the comments were about the bigoted slugs who populate the fauxnews audience.

you know, like you.

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

what about a president's daughter gave rise to the hate spewing rightwingnuts?

when democrats say things about GOP kids it's generally in the context of them being pimped out by their parents.... you know like sawah bawwacuda did.

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

when democrats say things about GOP kids it's generally in the context of them being pimped out by their parents.... you know like sawah bawwacuda did.

Oh, so sometimes it's okay to make fun of kids? STFU

The partisan stupidity of your response speaks volumes thank you for proving my point.

Dance monkey, dance.....
monkey........ now that's racist. However, I guess it's okay to be racist when provoked.

wait? So chimp is not racist, but monkey is? I'm so confused.
Well, I didn't prove that monkey is racist, so It must be okay.
Whats racist about "monkey"?
Oh... nothing. Black people just make a fuss when they are called monkeys with a mistaken perception that it is racist.

Dance monkey, dance.....
monkey........ now that's racist. However, I guess it's okay to be racist when provoked.

Oh... nothing. Black people just make a fuss when they are called monkeys with a mistaken perception that it is racist.

Asclepias is clearly a fucking Orangutan, not a monkey. Get out of here with that "all you primates look the same to me" BS

Dance monkey, dance.....

Maybe its because whites look more like monkeys than anyone else and Black people take the comparison as an insult. I personally dont think its racist though. I think its funny.to see whites projecting.

if i said i only use that term in response to a blatant racist you should be able to quote me saying that.
on geezus.....are you know saying you never said that?....you did it right here in this thread....you just like to argue.....like joe said....you are mr obtuse....here let me turn some music on so you can dance.....
So why dont you quote or link to it instead of stalling?
laugh.gif
asclepias yes or no.....did you tell me in this thread that you only call White racists with a high percentage of neanderthal DNA cave chimps?....
HD please post proof of your claim that i said i only call people cave chimps in response to blatant racism.
do you have short term memory problems?...if you do see a doctor....this right here is a quote from you....post no 68...."White racists with a high percentage of neanderthal DNA is what I call cave chimps"......white racists like tank who say blatantly racist.....and here is your screen shot

View attachment 73875

Post #68 says nothing even close to your claim. You claimed i said i only call people cave chimps in response to racism. Why cant you post a link to that?
laugh.gif
keep dancing asc.....you are the best....and i thought dean was good at avoiding answering questions.....here you need another one of these.....

It's sad to say, but you're probably the only one on the right that would post a comment like yours in this Forum. I have Republican friends and they would never make the racist comments that many make here, and, you may want to refute it, but it is always conservatives or right-wingers on this Forum that post racist remarks. If you ever see a racist remark posted by a lefty, bring it to my attention and I will apologize, but I've seen plenty that use the "n" word and other demeaning words towards blacks, and they're always conservatives.

"I have Republican friends..."

I doubt you have any, lying biatch.

OOh....your butt hurt is showing....again. I must be doing a good job of pissing you off....uneducated Trump sort. Bwahahaha.

Pissing me off? Nope, I'm just amused with your stupidity, and still waiting for your answers from other thread. I know they'll never come, but it's fun to see you running away.

Oh, by the way, "butthurt" is one word.

It's sad to say, but you're probably the only one on the right that would post a comment like yours in this Forum. I have Republican friends and they would never make the racist comments that many make here, and, you may want to refute it, but it is always conservatives or right-wingers on this Forum that post racist remarks. If you ever see a racist remark posted by a lefty, bring it to my attention and I will apologize, but I've seen plenty that use the "n" word and other demeaning words towards blacks, and they're always conservatives.

"I have Republican friends..."

I doubt you have any, lying biatch.

OOh....your butt hurt is showing....again. I must be doing a good job of pissing you off....uneducated Trump sort. Bwahahaha.

Pissing me off? Nope, I'm just amused with your stupidity, and still waiting for your answers from other thread. I know they'll never come, but it's fun to see you running away.

Oh, by the way, "butthurt" is one word.

Morons get amused at most everything.....so I'm glad that you're being entertained.....it will keep you from hurting yourself. And quit your whining.....when you prove to me that Hillary is a criminal I'll think about answering your stupid questions, but until then, you remain a liar.

Forum List

Back