Who's not "Racist"?

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.
I don't keep track of everyones racist comments if you though are going to actually claim or imply that no leftwingers have ever made racist comments then you have just proven my point. By the way your orginal post was about post in the comments section of a story on FOX website not this one. Is it also your contention that left wingers don't make racist hateful comments about Republicans in the comments section for stories on liberal leaning sites?

Last edited:
Why is it newsworthy Obama's daughter got in to Harvard? It would be newsworthy if they had turned her down. What is her GPA? Abybody rejected because she took their spot?..
You should ask the news media that make money covering stories of interest. Personally I think its newsworthy because I love seeing his beautiful daughters succeeding.

Yeah there are no vile hate filled assholes on the left who attack Republicans children are there? There are racist on the right, the left, and in the middle the only ones worse than them are those who pretend there aren't any on their side of the political fence or try to rationalize and justify the racism.

Yeah....why don't you post a racist remark that a lefty made on this forum? I'll wait.

Are you kidding? That's half the bandwidth.

I read some racist comments about Malia's acceptance, too.

And?

I don't recall ever claiming that there aren't racist shitheads in the world.

But biased morons like assclap just ASSume that all conservatives feel that way.

Let's be clear. I have long said that as far as I see it, the President and the First Lady are two very good parents. Their children seem like fine young women. I am happy for Malia. I actually assume she has the smarts to earn the shot at going to Harvard.

Is it racist to say, "Congratulations," now I wonder? Fuck it. I'll take the risk. Congratulations to Malia.
Youre the only one making the assumption dummy. I have friends that are repubs and they dont act like you dumb racist ones.

I read some racist comments about Malia's acceptance, too.

And?

I don't recall ever claiming that there aren't racist shitheads in the world.

But biased morons like assclap just ASSume that all conservatives feel that way.

Let's be clear. I have long said that as far as I see it, the President and the First Lady are two very good parents. Their children seem like fine young women. I am happy for Malia. I actually assume she has the smarts to earn the shot at going to Harvard.

Is it racist to say, "Congratulations," now I wonder? Fuck it. I'll take the risk. Congratulations to Malia.

It's sad to say, but you're probably the only one on the right that would post a comment like yours in this Forum. I have Republican friends and they would never make the racist comments that many make here, and, you may want to refute it, but it is always conservatives or right-wingers on this Forum that post racist remarks. If you ever see a racist remark posted by a lefty, bring it to my attention and I will apologize, but I've seen plenty that use the "n" word and other demeaning words towards blacks, and they're always conservatives.

Are you fuckin kiddin me?
i have to second that.....

No, I'm not kidding. Find a post on this Forum made by a lefty that is racist......I dare you.

So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?

Really? You know a lefty on this Forum that has ever posted a racist remark? Post it.

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article

Another successful candidate for IGNORE status. Congratulations!

Oh, that's so crushing..........I thought you already had me on ignore....that's how much I've missed you! Bwahahaha!

No, I'm not kidding. Find a post on this Forum made by a lefty that is racist......I dare you.
Take a look at my sig line. He's no longer here but if that's not racist I don't know what is. ,

you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...

Are you kidding? That's half the bandwidth.

Yes, that's why you posted so many? Bwahaha!

you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.

Really? You know a lefty on this Forum that has ever posted a racist remark? Post it.
in this thread posts 2&11...asclaphious word for white people "cave chimp"....just as racist as tanks word for black people....

I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
so in your first post what racist remark were you responding too?......please point it out....

in this thread posts 2&11...asclaphious word for white people "cave chimp"....just as racist as tanks word for black people....
Except you seem to be assuming thats my word for white people when its only my word for white racitst people. See HD. You never know what youre talking about and are too dumb to ask questions that may alleviate your butt hurt.

so in your first post what racist remark were you responding too?......please point it out....
Who said I was responding to a racist remark?

"Oh you poor thing. Obviously you have problems comprehending. Nobody said Faux News was racist......Faux News had to take the comments part of their article down because their viewers are racist and were making their usual racist remarks. There....does that clarify it for you? Maybe you need a picture?

If the foo shits.....wear it."

Your remark was racist.

You are the main one I was talking about!

Forum List

Back