Who's got your back; Not Republicans

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Interesting truths!

160107-obamacare-repeal-7-things-republicans-just-voted-to-do_zpsov8cxazi.jpg

Republicans got your back all right. But they always aim a little low.

Notice, they always says "If you think Democrats got your back, you are sadly mistaken". And they never answer "we do".

Interesting truths!

160107-obamacare-repeal-7-things-republicans-just-voted-to-do_zpsov8cxazi.jpg
And meanwhile, back in Michigan the GOP are poisoning the citizens of Flint with lead

Flint mayor: Cost of lead fix could hit $1.5 billion

But their major concerns is
Snyder signs bill eliminating straight-ticket voting

They want to make voting take 6 hours instead of 8 in poor districts. That way people go home.

6-8 hours? That's incompetence, not conspiracy. I don't think I have ever in my life waited longer than 20 minutes.

At least the republicans are honest about them not giving a fuck.
True friends stab you in the front :lol:

If you think Ds have your back, you sadly mistaken.

You have the inside track on Paul Ryan's Secret Plan to Replace Obamacare with....something...sometime....any year now?

There's no need to replace it at all.

So you're happy with the PPACA? That's a surprise.

You never ever get smarter do you?

Remember what I said about cultivating a sense of humor?

If you think Ds have your back, you sadly mistaken.

Wait....isn't your wallet in your back pocket?
In that case....D's have your back........pocket.
Except Republicans get most of the welfare and food stamps. How would you explain that? No, don't. It would just be spin anyway.

And then there's this:

"But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/17/magazine/17obama-t.html

As far as the nonsense you just posted....

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg
Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

In an article published before Romney’s gaffe, liberal economist Paul Krugman blogged that “Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as ‘most conservative’ received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.”

Romney’s comments only seemed to give the left more reason to summon up statistics like these to “prove” who the real moochers are.

But as solid as the statistics Krugman provided might seem, we’re left with one glaring problem: States aren’t people. Could it be possible that liberals within conservative states are the ones taking the welfare dollars?

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.

Type of Benefit Received

Percent Voting Democrat

Percent Voting Republican

Public Housing

81%

12%

Medicaid

74%

16%

Food Stamps

67%

20%

Unemployment Compensation

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)

64%

25%

Welfare/Public Assistance

63%

22%

Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

Remember the last time you were correct, deanie?

Me neither.

Forum List

Back