Who’s Going to Be the First to Cut a Deal in Spygate?

Funny Chit watching the Trumpette trash Amercans that spent their life protecting them.

Military heroes - trashed

POWs Trashed

Gold Star families - Trashed

widoes of soldiers just killed in battle - Trashed

What the fuck happened to you people?

Bring on this investigation. Lets hear again from Flynn, Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort, Comey. Mitch McConnell,

Let's hear why Trump lied about Russian contacts & Russian businesses.

And whatshisname ... Michael ... Michael .... last name starts with a C.....

The guy the Democrats paraded in front of Congress to testify twice, committing Perjury both times, and destroying the Dem's false narrative the 2nd time?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Funny Chit watching the Trumpette trash Amercans that spent their life protecting them.

POWs Trashed

Bring on this investigation. Lets hear again from Flynn, Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort, Comey. Mitch McConnell,

No one is trashing, as you put it, anyone who served our Country.
You confuse Democrat Party tantrums and overreach with serving our Country, willfully and purposefully in a false narrative in order to advance an unhinged left platform in an ultra partisan way.
If anyone deserves to be trashed, it is you and your ILK!

Real DUMB is spinning so hard, he has made himself dizzy.

We all need to realize that he/they know they are SCREWED, so they will lash out with everything/anything, to try and change the narrative that is coming.

We all know how Trump, and we stand with our heroes and 1st responders. REAL DUMB is grasping, because he is gasping, as he and his ilk go down.

IF there was real JUSTICE in life, REAL DUMB and a few others on here, would be DRAFTED, and our military would use them as human shields. They deserve it!

Our police and firefighters in this country, DESPISE people LIKE REAL DUMB! Sooooooo, congrats REAL DUMB, the protection our country affords you through civil servants, HATE YOUR GUTS! If your house lights on fire and burns down, don't be REAL DUMB and ask why it wasn't put out-)

You have to laugh. Littledick Donnie hired a lawyer to handle all his secret stuff and he was so stupid, he hired a liar.

I still think McCabe is going to run to Barr's office to roll over on his ex-boss Comey who already threw him under the bus to the US IG...

POWs Trashed

You confuse Democrat Party tantrums and overreach with serving our Country, willfully and purposefully in a false narrative in order to advance an unhinged left platform in an ultra partisan way.

See. The denial. The ignorance.

Dona;d Trump trashed the military service of John McCain. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family & yes, he called a woman who had just met her husband's body at the airport a liar.

And you voted for him.

So shove your fake patriotism up your ass.

Actually, I just shoved politicized patriotism, up your arse!
Need K-Y?

Cohen scares you that much, eh?
Were you born this slow and stupid or was it the result of becoming a lying traitor-defending snowflake?

What did you not understand about Cohen having committed perjury twice and completely destroyed the Democrats' false narrative that 2nd time?

Talk about getting 'kicked in the junk by your own witness'....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Scary? No, that was funny as hell! :p

POWs Trashed

The guy the Democrats paraded in front of Congress to testify twice, committing Perjury both times, and destroying the Dem's false narrative the 2nd time?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

We all need to realize that he/they know they are SCREWED, so they will lash out with everything/anything, to try and change the narrative that is coming.

We all know how Trump, and we stand with our heroes and 1st responders. REAL DUMB is grasping, because he is gasping, as he and his ilk go down.

IF there was real JUSTICE in life, REAL DUMB and a few others on here, would be DRAFTED, and our military would use them as human shields. They deserve it!

Our police and firefighters in this country, DESPISE people LIKE REAL DUMB! Sooooooo, congrats REAL DUMB, the protection our country affords you through civil servants, HATE YOUR GUTS! If your house lights on fire and burns down, don't be REAL DUMB and ask why it wasn't put out-)

I spoke the truth. Trump did trash those people & he did it during the campaign. So you knew it & yet you still voted for him.

I was of age during the last draft we had. I had a deferment one year & then drew a high number in the draft lottery.

I didn't have daddy pay of a doctor to write up bone spurs to dodge the draft. That would be the very same man who said he didn't like POWs. Evidently, POWS were poor soldiers because they got captured .

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

I support our firemen & police people.

I support our troops. I don't support those who trash them.

So fuck

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

I spoke the truth. Trump did trash those people & he did it during the campaign. So you knew it & yet you still voted for him.

I was of age during the last draft we had. I had a deferment one year & then drew a high number in the draft lottery.

I didn't have daddy pay of a doctor to write up bone spurs to dodge the draft. That would be the very same man who said he didn't like POWs. Evidently, POWS were poor soldiers because they got captured .

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

Stop flailing around.
It's very poor posture, on your behalf.

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

With your kind of support they say F U.

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

What kind of support do you think I give?

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

So you stand with our CIVIL SERVANTS who have gotten killed by illegal aliens? Do you despise SANCTUARY Cities where they hide?

Show me that post or thread, link it!

I have no problem with what happened with your draft status at all. I just like the way you spin on how other people LEGALLY avoided it. Who made the rules? Maybe, you should look into it!

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

Stop flailing around.
I am not the one flailing.

Why do you support a man that trashed our military?

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

I thought playing the race card was despicable.
What is even more despicable, downright evil, is when Democraps play the Patriot card! :dev2:

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

What kind of support do you think I give?
Trumps encourages police brutality.

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck
Need a tissue?

Barry drug this country into 2 UN-Constitutional in-approved wars. 1 was to use our military to help Al Qaeda - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - murder a sovereign leader who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa then gave them their own country - Libya.

Barry also illegally invaded the sovereign nation of Syria without permission or being asked to do so in the middle of their civil war...that is a international War Crime according to the UN.

Barry didn't give a shit about our troops. It took Trump going into office before any of these troops started getting pulled out and brought home. Barry didn't do it. He invaded Syria the left the troops there...

Barry did all of this because he was and still is a terrorist supporter and facilitator. During his 8 years he financed, supplied, armed, trained, used our military to help, defended, protected, and supported terrorists...
-- He protected Hamas drug running ops because he was afraid if he would have acted on it Iran would have walked away from his personal treaty...

You are blinded by indoctrination, liberal lies, and your own personal hatred for the man...

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

Stop flailing around.

McCain was a traitor.

POWs Trashed

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

POWs Trashed

And you voted for Trump.

You love Trump.

So fuck

Stop flailing around.

You're evil FakeDave, real evil. :dev2:

POWs Trashed

See. The denial. The ignorance.

Dona;d Trump trashed the military service of John McCain. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family & yes, he called a woman who had just met her husband's body at the airport a liar.

And you voted for him.

So shove your fake patriotism up your ass.

Actually, I just shoved politicized patriotism, up your arse!
Need K-Y?
What IS it with CRCs and sticking things up people's butts?????

Forum List

Back