Trumps encourages police brutality.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.
El Cheeto told his supporters to attack the protestors & he would cover their legal costs.

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess some people are just really against America being great again.

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest
All these people are Presidents of the United States? Wow.

I expect the President not to encourage police brutaliry. Evidently, you think it is OK for POTUS to act like a mob.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.
Is it ok to hold our President to "greater account", when he resorts to such language?

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest

I expect the President not to encourage police brutaliry. Evidently, you think it is OK for POTUS to act like a mob.

I think the actual use of street violence and brown shirt tactics by the left, trumps Trump's tough talk.

You guys are the thugs. You guys are the criminals.

maxresdefault.jpg

He probably took Trump's direction & attacjked a protester.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?

Link?

maxresdefault.jpg

You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Maybe you're a lying sack of shit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your attempts to deflect, distract and minimize the violent street crime that your fellow lefties actually engage in, shows that you have no problem with violence, and that you side with the Brown Shirt that did that crime.

thus your complaint against Trump's WORDS, is revealed to be a lie.

Link?
dave i have to agree here.....were is the link showing trump saying it was OK to slam a suspect's head on the door while putting them in the squad car......

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe you are just another dumbass Trumnpette

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest

I think the actual use of street violence and brown shirt tactics by the left, trumps Trump's tough talk.

You guys are the thugs. You guys are the criminals.
The right wing is only more organized because they have more money, not because they have a better Cause.

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's have the a link, ass clown...

Link?
dave i have to agree here.....were is the link showing trump saying it was OK to slam a suspect's head on the door while putting them in the squad car......
": “Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put the hand over. Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head. I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK.'”

Speech on Long Island yesterday.

Let's have the a link, ass clown...
I did not post the photo,. dumbass.

It is a photo, no explanation how the guy got that way. One of your Trumpette buddies seem to think the big tough Trump supporter got his ass kicked by a whimpy liberal. Bit thew reality is that we don't know. I put out some possibilities.

Forum List

Back