Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Doing just what he's doing without the political dance.

So you think he feels different about the President that what he is saying publicly?

Doubtful but he certainly sees opportunity to score cheap political points with both sides.

I'm not buying it.

I apologize for being slow here but doubtful that he, Christie, believes what he says or doubtful the other way, that he doesn't believe what he says? If he believes what he says then the political points are what other people give him based on the merits of his action in which case you are actually upset at the people who view his actions in a positive sense.

Doing just what he's doing without the political dance.

So you think he feels different about the President that what he is saying publicly?

Doubtful but he certainly sees opportunity to score cheap political points with both sides.

I'm not buying it.

There will be nothing "cheap" about repairing the damage caused by Sandy. He is doing everything within his power to gain access to as much assistance as possible. That is the way a Governor is supposed to deal with a massive natural disaster. Better for New Jersey than these fucking halfwit governors that play games talking out of one side of their mouths to placate the tea baggers and beg WA DC in secret like representative Ryan and many GOP governors do.

My bad

I fucking forgot that the Republicans candidate is white and the democratic standard bearer is not.

There IS a difference.

NOT.

I guess because we don't condone getting smacked out of your mind, even legalizing it, that makes us somehow like liberals?? WRONG dumbazz.. in fact, that's a liberal position.. Guess what?? We don't need the permission from a bunch of SORE and ANGRY losers to be Conservatives nor do we need your support.. IN other words, fuck off.

Shut the fuck off. The ONLY reason you retards oppose Obama Care is because it was proposed by a Negro.

I don't know if its purely an issue of color. But they were sure ok with it when it was proposed by the heritage foundation and when Romney did it.

So it's sure something.

I got it. Obama is now an insurance adjuster.

FEMA and local municipalities will handle priorities. I understand why Obama is there and don't begrudge him that. Political correctness requires that he make an appearence but lets be real. His presence is not required for things to proceede as necessary.

Christie on the otherhand has shit to be dealing with that will now loose out to his photo opp with Obama.

you can't really be this stupid.

or can you?

:dunno:

You guys all say I'm playing politics with this when it is Christie and obama doing it. This game has been played for so long everyone just accepts it as a necessity when it isn't.

Maybe they are just trying to aid people in trouble

Without a doubt they are but the sideshow isn't necessary.

Why is it a sideshow?

The people making the decisions need to assess the damage. The people also want the reassurance that someone is aware of their situation and is doing something about it. Why are you so outraged by bipartisan effort during a disaster?

I applaud both Obama and Christie working together

:clap2:

I'm not buying it.

There will be nothing "cheap" about repairing the damage caused by Sandy. He is doing everything within his power to gain access to as much assistance as possible. That is the way a Governor is supposed to deal with a massive natural disaster. Better for New Jersey than these fucking halfwit governors that play games talking out of one side of their mouths to placate the tea baggers and beg WA DC in secret like representative Ryan and many GOP governors do.

When did sucking up to a president become a requirement for receiving aid in a disaster?

I got it. Obama is now an insurance adjuster.

FEMA and local municipalities will handle priorities. I understand why Obama is there and don't begrudge him that. Political correctness requires that he make an appearence but lets be real. His presence is not required for things to proceede as necessary.

Christie on the otherhand has shit to be dealing with that will now loose out to his photo opp with Obama.

you can't really be this stupid.

or can you?

:dunno:

I own those words. I suspect that's why you type so few.

I guess because we don't condone getting smacked out of your mind, even legalizing it, that makes us somehow like liberals?? WRONG dumbazz.. in fact, that's a liberal position.. Guess what?? We don't need the permission from a bunch of SORE and ANGRY losers to be Conservatives nor do we need your support.. IN other words, fuck off.

Shut the fuck off. The ONLY reason you retards oppose Obama Care is because it was proposed by a Negro.

I don't know if its purely an issue of color. But they were sure ok with it when it was proposed by the heritage foundation and when Romney did it.

So it's sure something.

Libertarians oppose it as a matter of principle. Not the federal government's resposibility. We said that in 1971 during our 1st Convention in Denver.

And we are still saying now.

To the Repug_nants RACE is the issue.

I'm not buying it.

When did sucking up to a president become a requirement for receiving aid in a disaster?

Maybe what you really need to do is write Christie a letter explaining that his efforts are "sucking up" and he should at least get dinner and flowers before he gets down on his knees to co-operate with and stay in communications with the head of the federal government.

I'm not buying it.

The right is fawning over his "crossing party lines" and love his loud obnoxious liberal syled self being he is a Republian. The left just loves that he is kissing up. No win no brainier political clap trap.

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I WON'T FORGET THIS CHRISTIE
Politics trumps humanity. What's it like to be that cynical? Only a rabid political hack knows for sure.

Flying around in a chopper is not humanity.

Sorry to break reality to ya.

Damn, you're dense. Visiting the state, getting a handle on the extent of the damage, discussing what FEMA is doing right and wrong, discussing what resources are needed short, medium, and longer term, makes the most sense. It makes a lot more sense than going to New Orleans and telling Brownie he's doing a heck of a job.

It makes a lot more sense than Romney sending his campaign staff to Walmart so those attending the rally would look like they're contributing to relief efforts.

Your blind hatred has put your pitiful brain in the shitter.

Who's fucking side is Christie on?

The people of NJ

According to the teabaggers, it makes Christie a RINO. After all, the Republican party has been against virtually everything that Obama supported, only because they didn't want to make him look good. The scumbags will fuck America up the ass for partisan gain.

I never liked him to begin with.. and I don't know why any true conservative does? Ann Coulter worships this fatazz jerk.. that told me all I needed to know.. Don't like her either. Christie is all about himself.. he's alot like Obama, a narcissist. Christie governs in liberal NJ so I'm not really concerned about who he influences..

what? fairweather conniebot.

Chris Christie/Ilario Pantano

That's probably true.. If she ended up being our nominee I would back here but she's not my choice.. not by far. I want to see Chris Christie run.. Or draft Ilario Pantano to run~

I never liked him to begin with.. and I don't know why any true conservative does? Ann Coulter worships this fatazz jerk.. that told me all I needed to know.. Don't like her either. Christie is all about himself.. he's alot like Obama, a narcissist. Christie governs in liberal NJ so I'm not really concerned about who he influences..

That's probably true.. If she ended up being our nominee I would back here but she's not my choice.. not by far. I want to see Chris Christie run.. Or draft Ilario Pantano to run~

:lol: Good catch, G!

I'd say Governor Christie is "on the side of" the good Citizens of New Jersey! derrr

So it's sure something.

Libertarians oppose it as a matter of principle. Not the federal government's resposibility. We said that in 1971 during our 1st Convention in Denver.

And we are still saying now.

To the Repug_nants RACE is the issue.

YOU and your fellow idiot asshat bretheren "said" it. That doesn't mean you were right or are right. You're not.

You were wrong then.

You remain wrong.

You are an asshole.

:D I knew she was lying. And there's no doubt in my mind that if Christie runs next time around she will be pretending he is a Republican wet dream.

Forum List

Back