Who's a dupe

If you believe any of the following, you are.

Steel framed buildings can fall at free fall speed by accident.

Over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck can turn to dust in seconds by accident.

Four commercial airliners can crash and leave no identifiable wreckage.

A person who could not be licensed to fly a Cessna could fly an airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270 degree turn striking the Pentagon in the side after knocking down five light poles while not hitting the ground.

An airplane could entirely penetrate the fortified concrete wall of the Pentagon through a 16 foot diameter hole without leaving any identifiable parts outside the hole.

An airliner can exceed its maximum flight speed without loss of control or structural failure.

A paper passport the size of a drivers license could be in the possession of the supposed hijacker yet survive the explosion and fire only to be "found" in all the dust and debris the next day by an FBI agent while the high jacker was never found.

While rescue workers have gone to earthquake collapse zones all over the world only 9/11 rescue workers contract cancer because...

Collapsing buildings can cause steel to melt because...
None of the buildings fell at free fall speed and none of them fell by accident.

The hand of God squished them down faster?

[

Ya know Willy, yours is the loon's way out but I'll play if only for a brief moment because I've already experienced your circular arguments.
You posited: "Collapsing buildings can cause steel to melt because..." knowing full well there was no melted steel yet you continue to lie because the truth just doesn't serve your agenda.[/QUOTE]

So SAYIT, you say there was no molten steel at ground zero but the firemen who were there say there was. Watch the YouTube Video if you dare.

Ken Holden, the Commissioner of the NYC Dept. of Design and Construction testified before the 9/11 Commission: "Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall"

The USGS report identified "iron rich spheres" in the WTC dust. Dr. Steven Jones, Professor of Physics explained "the formation of spherules in the dust implies the generation of materials somehow sprayed into the air so that surface tension draws the molten droplets into near spherical shapes. The shape is retained as the droplet solidifies in the air".

Yes there was molten steel. You can try to deceive yourself if you want but you can't make the evidence go away. There much more evidence of molten steel than this from pieces seen emerging from the rubble pile in yellow hot condition to pieces which are sulfidated , extremely thin and with a Swiss cheese appearance and additional eyewitness accounts and video of molten metal pouring from the building before collapse.

As for your accusations of lying, I forgive you, I understand how painful this truth is. I struggled for months with the facts that just can't be denied. It changes your world view. But, the truth is the TRUTH!

[

no kidding. they come charging in here, calling people names and insulting everyone. and they think people are going to try and refute something they post. I haven't stopped laughing yet[/QUOTE]

You can keep laughing but in the meantime point out where I called anybody names. If I have, I apologize, I wasn't raised that way, but If you are insulted by the truth that is certainly on you.

[
None of the buildings fell at free fall speed and none of them fell by accident.

The gullible dupes are those who claim that they fell at free fall speed or that someone claimed that they fell at such speeds.

There was nothing accidental about the concrete floors turning to dust as the buildings collapsed it is in fact in perfect synch with the laws of physics. The real dupes claim otherwise or call it an accident.

Lots of identifiable wreckage was left at all four sites gullible idiotic dupes claim otherwise.

Flying a massive airliner as you describe is easy for any novice with minimal instruction and only a moron claims they could not. It proves you are a dupe that you make such claims and only prove you know NOTHING about aircraft or flying one.

Parts of the aircraft were found outside the pentagon, more stupid claims from a dupe.

Aircraft safety standards are not defined by what the airframe can withstand but far lower to allow for emergencies and tolerances.

No one ever claimed that collapsing buildings melted steel.[/QUOTE]

The NIST which was charged with explaining the collapse of the WTC states in their final report on Building 7 that in Stage 2 of the collapse (1.75 to 4.0 seconds) the building was at gravitational acceleration (free fall). Lead investigator for NIST Dr. Shyam Sunder explained free fall this way "free fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it..."

Image from http://www.history.navy.mil/content...-reading-room/pentagon911/pentagon_911-17.jpg.
This a pic of the Pentagon before the floors and roof collapsed. Do you see anything identifiable as part of a 100ton aircraft?

Here's what professional pilots have to say about how easy it is for someone to fly a commercial airliner.

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Retired commercial pilot. Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777. 30,000+ total hours flown. Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC). Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions.
"The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple." … Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."…
"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand," said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying".

John Lear – Retired commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different countries around the world. Flew for over 40 years. Holds every certificate ever offered by the FAA and has 23 different FAA type ratings. Held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. Flight experience includes Boeing 707 and 727, McDonnell Douglas DC-8, Lockheed L-1011 and many others. Son of Bill Lear, founder of Lear Jet Corp.
  • Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 3/9/07: Regarding the Flight Data Recorder information for Flight 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon, released by the NTSB

John Lear: There's a lot things in that tape that came up, that if you're a pilot, you say, "Hey, wait a minute. That's bull****. That could never happen in a million years." ...

Rob Balsamo: What did you think about 9/11 after you saw it?

John Lear: Well, you know, five minutes after it happened, I knew that it was a scam. ... No Boeing 757 ever crashed into the Pentagon. No Boeing 757 ever crashed at Shanksville. ... And no Arab hijacker, ever in a million years, ever flew into the World Trade Center. And if you got 30 minutes I'll tell you exactly why he couldn't do it the first time. Now, I'd have trouble doing it the first time.
As for accidental collapse, are you saying that the "highjackers" knew the buildings would "collapse"? They knew something that had never happened before would occur? Dr. Steven Jones Professor of Physics says his calculations show that even if all of the kinetic energy in the towers was converted with 100% efficiency it wouldn't be enough to turn over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck to fine dust.

What do the dupes have to say, I suspect they will call me names but that won't change the facts or stop the ever growing realizations that 9/11 was a false flag operation carries out by elements of our government and media.

Over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck can turn to dust in seconds by accident.

A person who could not be licensed to fly a Cessna could fly an airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270 degree turn striking the Pentagon in the side after knocking down five light poles while not hitting the ground.

An airplane could entirely penetrate the fortified concrete wall of the Pentagon through a 16 foot diameter hole without leaving any identifiable parts outside the hole.

An airliner can exceed its maximum flight speed without loss of control or structural failure.

A paper passport the size of a drivers license could be in the possession of the supposed hijacker yet survive the explosion and fire only to be "found" in all the dust and debris the next day by an FBI agent while the high jacker was never found.

While rescue workers have gone to earthquake collapse zones all over the world only 9/11 rescue workers contract cancer because...

amazing the number of american sheep Bush dupes that live in america huh? america has got to have the most ignorant human race in their country the fact so many of them have the logic and mindset that because the government and media tell them its the truth,its automatically true.:haha::lmao:

[

The gullible dupes are those who claim that they fell at free fall speed or that someone claimed that they fell at such speeds.

There was nothing accidental about the concrete floors turning to dust as the buildings collapsed it is in fact in perfect synch with the laws of physics. The real dupes claim otherwise or call it an accident.

Lots of identifiable wreckage was left at all four sites gullible idiotic dupes claim otherwise.

Flying a massive airliner as you describe is easy for any novice with minimal instruction and only a moron claims they could not. It proves you are a dupe that you make such claims and only prove you know NOTHING about aircraft or flying one.

Parts of the aircraft were found outside the pentagon, more stupid claims from a dupe.

Aircraft safety standards are not defined by what the airframe can withstand but far lower to allow for emergencies and tolerances.

No one ever claimed that collapsing buildings melted steel.

The NIST which was charged with explaining the collapse of the WTC states in their final report on Building 7 that in Stage 2 of the collapse (1.75 to 4.0 seconds) the building was at gravitational acceleration (free fall). Lead investigator for NIST Dr. Shyam Sunder explained free fall this way "free fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it..."

Image from http://www.history.navy.mil/content...-reading-room/pentagon911/pentagon_911-17.jpg.
This a pic of the Pentagon before the floors and roof collapsed. Do you see anything identifiable as part of a 100ton aircraft?

Here's what professional pilots have to say about how easy it is for someone to fly a commercial airliner.

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Retired commercial pilot. Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777. 30,000+ total hours flown. Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC). Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions.
"The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple." … Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."…
"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand," said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying".

John Lear – Retired commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different countries around the world. Flew for over 40 years. Holds every certificate ever offered by the FAA and has 23 different FAA type ratings. Held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. Flight experience includes Boeing 707 and 727, McDonnell Douglas DC-8, Lockheed L-1011 and many others. Son of Bill Lear, founder of Lear Jet Corp.
  • Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 3/9/07: Regarding the Flight Data Recorder information for Flight 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon, released by the NTSB

John Lear: There's a lot things in that tape that came up, that if you're a pilot, you say, "Hey, wait a minute. That's bull****. That could never happen in a million years." ...

Rob Balsamo: What did you think about 9/11 after you saw it?

John Lear: Well, you know, five minutes after it happened, I knew that it was a scam. ... No Boeing 757 ever crashed into the Pentagon. No Boeing 757 ever crashed at Shanksville. ... And no Arab hijacker, ever in a million years, ever flew into the World Trade Center. And if you got 30 minutes I'll tell you exactly why he couldn't do it the first time. Now, I'd have trouble doing it the first time.
As for accidental collapse, are you saying that the "highjackers" knew the buildings would "collapse"? They knew something that had never happened before would occur? Dr. Steven Jones Professor of Physics says his calculations show that even if all of the kinetic energy in the towers was converted with 100% efficiency it wouldn't be enough to turn over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck to fine dust.

What do the dupes have to say, I suspect they will call me names but that won't change the facts or stop the ever growing realizations that 9/11 was a false flag operation carries out by elements of our government and media.[/QUOTE]

these paid shills like agent say it can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are over this post of yours.:haha::happy-1::lmao:

It is sad, but we must understand that the realization that 9/11 was a false flag event is very frightening. It took me weeks to come to grips with it after I first saw the vid of B7 going down. How didn't I see this, I'm a news junkie? I'm a general building contractor, I have an understanding of what it would take for a building to collapse like that. How could that be possible? I kept going over the evidence and the more I researched the more damning the evidence became.

It's truly shocking how in the dark many Americans are about the basic facts of 9/11. Almost half don't even know about B7, but that would be because it never played on TV after 9/11/2001.

Now why would that be?

You are greatly disrespecting the lives of those killed that day ; by posting this garbage .

Shadow 355

So SAYIT, you say there was no molten steel at ground zero but the firemen who were there say there was.

Ken Holden, the Commissioner of the NYC Dept. of Design and Construction testified before the 9/11 Commission: "Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall"

The USGS report identified "iron rich spheres" in the WTC dust. Dr. Steven Jones, Professor of Physics explained "the formation of spherules in the dust implies the generation of materials somehow sprayed into the air so that surface tension draws the molten droplets into near spherical shapes. The shape is retained as the droplet solidifies in the air".

Yes there was molten steel. You can try to deceive yourself if you want but you can't make the evidence go away. There much more evidence of molten steel than this from pieces seen emerging from the rubble pile in yellow hot condition to pieces which are sulfidated , extremely thin and with a Swiss cheese appearance and additional eyewitness accounts and video of molten metal pouring from the building before collapse.

As for your accusations of lying, I forgive you, I understand how painful this truth is. I struggled for months with the facts that just can't be denied. It changes your world view. But, the truth is the TRUTH!

There were other metals - like aluminum - present. You'll note your quote specifically states "molten metal" ... not molten steel.

In the video the firemen described what they saw ... molten metal. They performed no tests to determine what kind of metal and therefore could not know what the metal was.

There was no molten steel found and your response proves, once again, that you are aware of the truth. You choose instead to lie.

By the way SAYIT, truth is my only agenda

Obviously that too is another of your lies.

It is sad, but we must understand that the realization that 9/11 was a false flag...

Regrettably you've made that baseless claim repeatedly but have never managed to prove it.

so aluminum can turn into iron spheres? Really. And the pieces of sulfidated steel? And where would all this aluminum down in the basement come from, let me guess the airplane all the way at the top of the building?

Care to tell me why when molten metal is found in the wreckage it wasn't tested? Why it wasn't preserved as evidence? What just not interesting, because molten metal is always found in the bottom of collapsed buildings?

Come on SAYIT, you gotta do better than that!

How about any of the others on my list of impossibles?

what other way can a building fall at gravitational acceleration but by controlled demolition, which by the way would explain molten metal in the basement. NIST stated clearly in their report that free fall accursed for 2.25 seconds. Are they lying too? Or do you have an example of it happening in another instance.

All you got is to accuse me of lying....

As I said before, since no one can refute my list of impossibles, it's obvious that something other than the Official Conspiracy Theory happened.

You are greatly disrespecting the lives of those killed that day ; by posting this garbage .

Shadow 355

Oh really? Demanding the truth is disrespecting them? Stupidly believing an obvious lie is what is disrespectful.

Explain the impossibles I've listed or shut up.

SAYIT went away with his tail between his legs. Any of you others who believe the Official Conspiracy Theory care to give it a try?

Or is it time for this information to get somewhere besides the conspiracy theory forum?

I have no theory for what happened on 9/11/2001, but I know an obvious lie when I see one. All I'm doing is pointing out obvious lies, not putting forward a theory. For a theory we first need to collect evidence through the legal discovery process. For that, we need a real investigation by an independent prosecutor. This is the biggest crime in American history and no one has ever been held accountable!

Come on, shake yourselves out of your 9/11 induced slumber.

SAYIT went away with his tail between his legs. Any of you others who believe the Official Conspiracy Theory care to give it a try?

Or is it time for this information to get somewhere besides the conspiracy theory forum?

I have no theory for what happened on 9/11/2001, but I know an obvious lie when I see one. All I'm doing is pointing out obvious lies, not putting forward a theory. For a theory we first need to collect evidence through the legal discovery process. For that, we need a real investigation by an independent prosecutor. This is the biggest crime in American history and no one has ever been held accountable!

Come on, shake yourselves out of your 9/11 induced slumber.

C'mon Willie. We both know you have wiggled and squirmed for years trying to sharpen your game and have always ended up looking and sounding desperate and deranged.

The reason you now claim to have "no theory for what happened on 9/11/2001" is because every alternate theory offered by the CT Movement ranged from insipid to ridiculous.

No one is required to play your silly game and your list has been regularly and thoroughly refuted both here and in the real world, Oh Pompous One.

Considering that your 9/11 CT "Movement" is dead and gone I see no reason to once again beat a dead horse but you have a good time playing with yourself.

Last edited:
In other words, you got nothin'! You couldn't even answer a simple question, "why didn't they test the molten metal found in the basements?". Standing up for truth is no game, it's just part of being American. If that makes me pompous in your eyes, it says more about you than me. You haven't refuted a thing except your inpersonation of a typical poster.

You wish the Truth Movement was dead because then you wouldn't have to come here and try to debunk it. But you can't prove a lie and most people aren't stupid.
Try as you might, more and more people are finding out about the obvious lies about what happened, and just as importantly what didn't happen on 9/11. AE911Truth now has over 2300 registered Architects and Engineers as signatories to a petition demanding a new investigation, a real investigation. We aren't going away!
Must suck having to cover up for murderers. Hope they pay you well.

Now tuck your tail between your legs and run along.

In other words, you got nothin'! You couldn't even answer a simple question, "why didn't they test the molten metal found in the basements?". Standing up for truth is no game, it's just part of being American. If that makes me pompous in your eyes, it says more about you than me. You haven't refuted a thing except your inpersonation of a typical poster.

You wish the Truth Movement was dead because then you wouldn't have to come here and try to debunk it. But you can't prove a lie and most people aren't stupid.
Try as you might, more and more people are finding out about the obvious lies about what happened, and just as importantly what didn't happen on 9/11. AE911Truth now has over 2300 registered Architects and Engineers as signatories to a petition demanding a new investigation, a real investigation. We aren't going away!
Must suck having to cover up for murderers. Hope they pay you well.

Now tuck your tail between your legs and run along.

Yanno, you spew this silliness for a while and once you weary of getting crushed you disappear for a few months only to return pretending it will all seem fresh and new.

It isn't.

Fully fourteen years after 9/11 and you (and your long defunct 9/11 CT Movement) still have no viable alternatives to the NIST report.

We know the fire was not hot enough to melt steel (it was, however, hot enough to soften it) so if that molten metal was steel, what melted it and why did you need to lie about its properties?

Right about now you will double down on your silliness: thermites, nanothermites, super secret explosives that don't explode and leave no trace, invisible ninja demo warriors, spiders from Mars, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

No one here will play your silly game anymore because - drum roll, please - IT's SILLY.

The big players - those who profited by our 9/11 tragedy by producing and selling DVDs, coffee mugs and T-shirts to desperate idiots - have all moved on. Perhaps it's time you grow up, admit you have wasted everyone's time and slither away again.

All these people are lying, but not SAYIT?

Now who is silly and desperate?

The 9/11 drug is wearing off. We were traumatized but it didn't make us stupid. The lies are obvious and so are the liars like you.

Notice how when I provide the proof of molten metal Sayit just goes away. No reply, not even a weak rebuttal.
No one has been able to refute any of these impossibles, so, at this point it can be stated that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie. 9/11 was a false flag event carried out by elements of our own government and media.

If you want to call me a name it is only because you know I am right but you don't want to admit it. But, it doesn't matter if you want to admit it, the truth is the truth and no one can prove a lie.

We have been living with the BIG LIE too long now but the TRUTH will win out!

Notice how when I provide the proof of molten metal Sayit just goes away. No reply, not even a weak rebuttal.
No one has been able to refute any of these impossibles, so, at this point it can be stated that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie. 9/11 was a false flag event carried out by elements of our own government and media.

If you want to call me a name it is only because you know I am right but you don't want to admit it. But, it doesn't matter if you want to admit it, the truth is the truth and no one can prove a lie.

We have been living with the BIG LIE too long now but the TRUTH will win out!

Yanno, you spew this silliness for a while and once you weary of getting crushed you disappear for a few months only to return pretending it will all seem fresh and new.

It isn't. In case you haven't noticed, no one cares what you say because it is meaningless ... as dead as your 9/11 CT Movement.

Fully fourteen years after 9/11 and you (and your long defunct 9/11 CT Movement) still have no viable alternatives to the NIST report.

We know the fire was not hot enough to melt steel (it was, however, hot enough to soften it) so if that molten metal was steel, what melted it and why did you need to lie about its properties?

Right about now you will double down on your silliness: thermites, nanothermites, super secret explosives that don't explode and leave no trace, invisible ninja demo warriors, spiders from Mars, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

No one here will play your silly game anymore because - drum roll, please - IT's SILLY.

The big players - those who profited by our 9/11 tragedy by producing and selling DVDs, coffee mugs and T-shirts to desperate idiots like you - have all moved on. Perhaps it's time you grow up, admit you have wasted everyone's time and slither away again.

Forum List

Back