Back to the truther II

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
Sty
Come on, is everyone asleep here?

Google

It is obvious that 911 was predicted 30 years ago. the creepy part is the upside down clock which said 1:16 ... and the twin towers in the future video.

This video will never make me feel stupid :lol:

So how do you explain the 1:16 upside down 9:11 ? The probability of that being a coincidence when taken in context with the rest of the movie is astronomically puny....impossible.

They knew ahead of time what was going to happen on 911...there is no other explanation.

Hey ... I need some back up support here.

This Harley guy is speechless with awe...

Come on, is everyone asleep here?

Google

It is obvious that 911 was predicted 30 years ago. the creepy part is the upside down clock which said 1:16 ... and the twin towers in the future video.

9/11 was not predicted 30 years ago ; it was predicted hundreds of years ago by Nostradamus . :rolleyes:

Shadow 355

Pure conjecture. Nostradamus was an over hyped flim-flam artist. The 'Back To The Future'/911 connection has video proof, in multiple independent video recordings. I can even dig out an old VCR tape, circa 1990, from my video library and confirm all the connections.

So, they predicted 9-11, but couldn't predict smartphones?

Dang...Sometimes I surprise myself...that was 4 years ago

Of course they predicted smart phones....that was BTTF II...

wow percy is retarded, who knew

You are always the last to know everything. Which is why no one lets you in on the real conspiracies...
Sorry to see that you're a conspiritard nutcase, Percy. I've listened to countless psychologists speak on why your cognitive faculties malfunction and lead you down those rabbit holes, and its not something to "argue" with people like you, its merely pity to be honest.

You are always the last to know everything. Which is why no one lets you in on the real conspiracies...
Sorry to see that you're a conspiritard nutcase, Percy. I've listened to countless psychologists speak on why your cognitive faculties malfunction and lead you down those rabbit holes, and its not something to "argue" with people like you, its merely pity to be honest.

Don’t bullshit us GT.

You enjoy retarded conspiracy theorist nutcases.

Don’t bullshit us GT.

It depends on what you mean by enjoy, but of course I do...I find them fascinating. Always the first to sprint into a conversation to reveal any sort of "news" like their life fuckin depends on it. Its gross, but 4 sure entertainment.

Don’t bullshit us GT.

It depends on what you mean by enjoy, but of course I do...I find them fascinating. Always the first to sprint into a conversation to reveal any sort of "news" like their life fuckin depends on it. Its gross, but 4 sure entertainment.

Awesome! The gang is headed to Area 51 on the 17th.....You can’t pass up this one.

Forum List

Back