Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Here, let me give an example:

Gretchen Carlson

Homecoming Queen, Miss Minnesota, Miss America.

Do you feel that she wasn't a "stuck-up debutante" at some point?
She's a stuck-up debutante NOW.

Please back that statement up. What are you basing it on? Her conservative values? Her voice? Her skin color and blond hair?
Nope...none of the above.

I base it on one. single. solitary. thing...her ATTITUDE.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation[/QUOTE]

there was never a governor of arkansas named winford brokford. tom petty may have been thinking of winthrop rockefeller, who was a republican but not the first one elected in arkansas.

howard baker was not the first republican senator elected from tennessee, so she's doing a little better here, in that he existed.

to paraphrase the sainted ronald reagan, the problem with ms coulter is not what she knows, but that so much of what she knows is wrong.

List of United States Senators from Tennessee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Governors of Arkansas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

And Ann Coulter NEVER SAID WINFORD BROKFORD...FOR God sakes. Below is a screen shot of the FOXNEWS transcript link from the original post. It states Winthrop Rockefeller, who was former V.P. Nelson Rockefeller's brother, both SON's of John D. Rockefeller the oil tycoon. See below.

I decided that a long time ago. Be done with racism. Just vote white.

Not too far from the truth when you consider this: How many will vote for Obama simply for the historical significants, not necessarily anything he has done to help with the economy? Just ask some of the voters who are Obama supporters and see what you discover.

both posts are examples of racism but ...

What is so funny is that rw's have ranted and raved here all about how the GOP was so different than now. One really stooopid rw always brings up robert Byrd because he used to be a member of the KKK but not one of the rw's will admit that the KKK is represented, right now, in our federal government.

As for Goldberg - she's right. If you're not black, you really cannot speak knowledgeably about being black. Women don't don't what its like to be male and men (especially the &*(%^$%# GObP) don't k=have a cllue about being female.

And, finally, Coulter makes her living by preaching hate and, like fux, lushbo, beck, etc, should be ignored.

So you'll not hesitate to post some examples of Ann Coulter's hate...Go ahead since you are so sure of yourself. Find the examples and post them here.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

there was never a governor of arkansas named winford brokford. tom petty may have been thinking of winthrop rockefeller, who was a republican but not the first one elected in arkansas.

howard baker was not the first republican senator elected from tennessee, so she's doing a little better here, in that he existed.

to paraphrase the sainted ronald reagan, the problem with ms coulter is not what she knows, but that so much of what she knows is wrong.

List of United States Senators from Tennessee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Ann Coulter NEVER SAID WINFORD BROKFORD...FOR God sakes. Below is a screen shot of the FOXNEWS transcript link from the original post. It states Winthrop Rockefeller, who was former V.P. Nelson Rockefeller's brother, both SON's of John D. Rockefeller the oil tycoon. See below.

[/QUOTE]

that's nice, stupid.

unfortunately, he wasn't the first republican governor of arkansas. nor was howard baker the first republican senator from tennessee.

other than that, she's right. :lol:

i can see why you think coulter's brilliant- compared to your ilk, she is. :lmao:

that's nice, stupid.

unfortunately, he wasn't the first republican governor of arkansas. nor was howard baker the first republican senator from tennessee.

i can see why you think coulter's brilliant- compared to your ilk, she is. :lmao:

You are right asshole, just the first republican in 100 years, you sorry puddle of putrid diarrhea. As if that mattered, prick.

Last edited:

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

[/QUOTE]

Now, now. It's unfair to expect leftists to quote literate transcripts, insofar as there don't appear to be many leftists who ARE literate.

that's nice, stupid.

You are right asshole, just the first republican in 100 years, you sorry puddle of putrid diarrhea. As if that mattered, prick.

facts are stubborn things.

:lmao:

The tragic thing about Ann Coulter is that at the begining of her career, she actually did thoughtful analysis.

Then she found she could make more money writing incendiary crap for wingnuts to go apeshit about.

Links

List of Governors of Arkansas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember Coulter saying Rockefeller.

The media will latch onto the slightest typing error to discount a conservatives' entire argument.

Last edited:
that's nice, stupid.

facts are stubborn things.

:lmao:

So a simple slip of the tongue is all you people have on which to hang your hat?
And if the Messiah had made such an error( 57 States) you people circle the wagons.
Ann Coulter has more intelligence in her pinky toe then 15 of of you libs put together could muster in a lifetime.
The thing is she drives you people bat shit because you cannot silence her. It's the same reason you spew vile hatred toward any and all conservative voices. You cannot debate with them, so you insult impugn and malign. That's all you have.
In fact the entire liberal ideology is so unpalatable, that you people can never say what you support( high taxes, big government, political correctness) you can only say what you oppose.
You are nothing. You question everything and stand for nothing.

The tragic thing about Ann Coulter is that at the begining of her career, she actually did thoughtful analysis.

Then she found she could make more money writing incendiary crap for wingnuts to go apeshit about.

What you people are incensed about is Ann Coulter routinely beats the shit out of libs on the issues and you cannot figure out a way to silence her.
The anger form the left is not directed at just Ann Coulter. Your anger comes from your side's belief that there IS NO other point of view. The fact that you are unable to accept another's opinion that does not march in lockstep with yours is what makes you people want to spit chewed nails.

Ann Coulter makes communists like you cry - which makes me laugh.

The left is generally stupid, and Coulter is brilliant. This makes for great fun as she takes you mindless pukes apart.

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

The southern Democrats began their move to the Republican party after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. That's why the South is red today. Fuck you're ignorant.

Ann Coulter makes communists like you cry - which makes me laugh.

The left is generally stupid, and Coulter is brilliant. This makes for great fun as she takes you mindless pukes apart.

Anyone can spew hatred, doesn't make them brilliant.

Forum List

Back