Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

LOL! So the South is still blue, got it!

Quick which of the notorious democrat segregationists became Republican?

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
KKK Grand Kleagal Robert Byrd?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

All of the above are notorious. Democrat Faubus called up the Arkansas national guard until Republican Eisenhower sent in federal troops. Democrat Bull Connor beat the "freedom riders" on national TV.

Oh, but Stom Thurmond, Strom Thurmond... It's the fuckwad refrain. Strom Thurmond never did shit. Sure, he was a democrat, ergo a vile racist, but unlike the above, he never engaged in violence. Byrd and Willis by virtue of being Klansmen, get group in with the violent.

You know, the fact that you have to lie should clue you in.

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

All of the above are notorious. Democrat Faubus called up the Arkansas national guard until Republican Eisenhower sent in federal troops. Democrat Bull Connor beat the "freedom riders" on national TV.

Oh, but Stom Thurmond, Strom Thurmond... It's the fuckwad refrain. Strom Thurmond never did shit. Sure, he was a democrat, ergo a vile racist, but unlike the above, he never engaged in violence. Byrd and Willis by virtue of being Klansmen, get group in with the violent.

Actually I believe old Strom has been accused of knocking up his black servant and is the father of a mulatto daughter.

Actually I believe old Strom has been accused of knocking up his black servant and is the father of a mulatto daughter.

Hell, democrats like Obama accused Mitt Romney of murdering a mans wife by giving her cancer. democrats have zero integrity.

So without some sort of evidence of violence by Thurmond, we'll have to chalk it up to just more fucknut lies.

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

Yeah..Kind of gave me a chuckle there when I found that out.
I was never a big fan of southern "Dixiecrats"...

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

LOL! Look at the electoral map fool. The south didn't complete its transformation to Republican until Reagan. Most of the folks in your list ended their political careers before then. Byrd would appear to be the biggest exception.

If you'd like to stop living decades ago and wanna know which party is the racist party now - ask yourself which one has current, sitting members of Congress that OPPOSE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT?

Last edited:
LOL! Look at the electoral map fool. The south didn't complete its transformation to Republican until Reagan. Most of the folks in your list ended their political careers before then. Byrd would appear to be the biggest exception.

If you'd like to stop living decades ago and wanna know which party is the racist party now - ask yourself which one has current, sitting members of Congress that OPPOSE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT?

So then, the segregationists didn't switch parties as you lied, but died as democrats with their children rejecting the racism and the party of their elders...

So then, the segregationists didn't switch parties as you lied, but died as democrats with their children rejecting the racism and the party of their elders...
Yeah, right, "rejecting" racism, like Trent Lott and David Duke. In the 80's all the southerners just all of a sudden decided to reject racism. Sure thing bud.

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

And those opposed to the Civil Rights Act would be?......Oh which one?...
Names please.....Go ahead. Oh and I need to see direct quotes from these people stating they oppose the Civil Rights Act.....Again, which one?
Hmm. 1866? 1871? 1875? 1957? 1960? 1964? 1968? 1991?
There were so many I had to look them up. Apparently you did not think there was more than one.
So, oh great one. Please tell us, who are those evil people opposed to "the civil rights act"?

Yeah, right, "rejecting" racism, like Trent Lott and David Duke. In the 80's all the southerners just all of a sudden decided to reject racism. Sure thing bud.
All Southerners are racists? Black Southerners too?

Yeah, right, "rejecting" racism, like Trent Lott and David Duke.

Trent Lott and David Duke?

Wow, the idiocy you spew.

So Lott voted for Thurmond, and that makes him a racist, but your little tin god sitting in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years years doesn't?

{ 1988 Democratic presidential campaign

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28] Duke, having failed to gain much traction as a Democrat, then successfully sought the Presidential nomination of the Populist Party}

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fucktard.

In the 80's all the southerners just all of a sudden decided to reject racism. Sure thing bud.

democrats never rejected racism, it is still the central theme of the dims.

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

The southern Democrats began their move to the Republican party after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. That's why the South is red today. Fuck you're ignorant.

Yeah? Other than Strom Thurmond, can you name one?

That's what I thought. Don't go denigrating other people's intelligence until you have some of your own to display.

The tragic thing about Ann Coulter is that at the begining of her career, she actually did thoughtful analysis.

Then she found she could make more money writing incendiary crap for wingnuts to go apeshit about.

Ann Coulter makes communists like you cry - which makes me laugh.

The left is generally stupid, and Coulter is brilliant. This makes for great fun as she takes you mindless pukes apart.

Anyone can spew hatred, doesn't make them brilliant.

Ironic post is . . . ironic.

The southern Democrats began their move to the Republican party after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. That's why the South is red today. Fuck you're ignorant.

Same old lie from the same old fuckwads.....

Learn some new lies, stupid - this one's been debunked 500 times.

I find it fascinating that we're talking about racism, and YOU are talking about "the South". Kinda bigoted of you to assume South = racist, isn't it?

Don't worry. No one was expecting anything more intelligent than kneejerk idiot memes from you.

Same old lie from the same old fuckwads.....

Learn some new lies, stupid - this one's been debunked 500 times.

I find it fascinating that we're talking about racism, and YOU are talking about "the South". Kinda bigoted of you to assume South = racist, isn't it?

Don't worry. No one was expecting anything more intelligent than kneejerk idiot memes from you.

Liberals, especially wealthy and upper middle class liberal elitists consider themselves to be upper crust. They look down upon the rest of us knaves.
These people are so closed minded and arrogant, they have decided that anyone living below the Mason Dixon Line is an ignorant pick up truck driving gun toting Bible thumping dolt. These very same people will tell you they never make generalizations about racial or cultural groups.

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

Unless someone's accusing Strom of raping the woman, I don't think having sex with a black person is evidence of racism.

All Southerners are racists? Black Southerners too?

I find it kind of amusing that PoohPoo accuses OTHER people of living in the past, all the while pretending that the South is still the land of slavery and Jim Crow.

Whoopie is an idiot, a racist idiot. Think if there were only blacks or only whites there would be no race, right? So in order there to be races there needs to be peopledifferent colors. So for Whoopie to say that only blacks understand race means she does not and is indeed a racist.

and surprisingly what whoopi does is nto racism because you can insult and put down white people as much as you want and its accepted in this country. the station should apologize for Whoopies poor professionalism.

Oh my god those poor white people. You poor victims. Us poor victims! For countless centuries we have endured!

I want to hug you so much right now, my white brother. Let me console you.

Forum List

Back