Wholesale Gun Paranoia in America

Scare the fools into buying more guns. The more paranoia, the better cuz it sells more guns.
If that is the case, Obama must also be paid by the gun lobby, since he has been responsible for the sales of more guns in America in the last month than anyone else.
Gun sales are up at least 40+%.... Seems that the people are voting with their wallets when it comes to comes to the second amendment.

It is the gun grabbers that are so paranoid of Americans with guns that if it were not so sad, it would actually be funny.

When they say Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, they certainly were not talking about the gun grabbers

The culture exists. A group of kids makes fun of you and your "Trenchcoat Mafia" style at school, shoot them. Someone cuts you off in traffic, shoot them. Someone gets mouthy at Little Caesar's, shoot them. Some punk kid is walking home and gets upset because you questioned him(after being TOLD by police to leave it alone), shoot him. Some kids are playing their music too loud at the gas station, shoot them. Your mother loves her kindergarden students more than she loves you, shoot her and then go shoot up the kids. You get fired at work, shoot them.

Don't get mad. Get even.

What part of this sickness don't you see?

Newsflash for you. In a country of 311 million people you're going to have stuff like this happen from time to time. Despite the media sensationalizing them, these incidents are far and few between.

Aside from my father who took two bullets in Vietnam, I don't know anybody who has ever been shot in my entire life and I'm 30 years old.

What ever happened to the land of the Free and home of the Brave?
I think this phase is quickly becoming obsolete and distant memory.

This wholesale paranoia of guns is just gone over the top.
Take just two cases in the last few days:

First grader suspended for making gun gesture with finger at Maryland school
Are you really that afraid of a first grader pointing their finger at you?
First grader suspended for making gun gesture with finger at Maryland school | Fox News

Then we have the Police Kicked Out Of Belleville Denny’s For Being Armed
Really? Where did the common sense in America Go?
Police Kicked Out Of Belleville Denny’s For Being Armed « CBS St. Louis

"What ever happened to the land of the Free and home of the Brave?"

The voters elected, then reelected, a president that doesn't define those values, the same way traditional Americans do. He just speaks the same language when he is lying/campaigning.

From 2008:

"When you all go home and you're talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take my gun away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

Video of 41 second speech, here:

FLASHBACK: Obama: I Will NOT Take Your Guns Away | CNS News

What ever happened to the land of the Free and home of the Brave?
I think this phase is quickly becoming obsolete and distant memory.

This wholesale paranoia of guns is just gone over the top.
Take just two cases in the last few days:

First grader suspended for making gun gesture with finger at Maryland school
Are you really that afraid of a first grader pointing their finger at you?
First grader suspended for making gun gesture with finger at Maryland school | Fox News

Then we have the Police Kicked Out Of Belleville Denny’s For Being Armed
Really? Where did the common sense in America Go?
Police Kicked Out Of Belleville Denny’s For Being Armed « CBS St. Louis

"What ever happened to the land of the Free and home of the Brave?"

The voters elected, then reelected, a president that doesn't define those values, the same way traditional Americans do. He just speaks the same language when he is lying/campaigning.

From 2008:

"When you all go home and you're talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take my gun away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

Video of 41 second speech, here:

FLASHBACK: Obama: I Will NOT Take Your Guns Away | CNS News

I do believe that Obama is physically incapable of telling the truth, unfortunately that hold true for 99.9% of all politicians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back