Gun nutters will know the answer to this one

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Juan Pichardo, Michael Levay, Lukasz Kozicki: NYPD Officers Shot In Two Incidents In One-Hour Span

Three New York City police officers were recovering Friday, hours after being shot in separate incidents that left one suspect dead and four under arrest.

Cops have guns and yet, unlike what we hear from the gun nuts, they STILL got shot before being able to take down the shooters.

Oh! I know.

They weren't carrying enough guns, right?

So, the answer is, "more guns".

Glad they're okay.

Last edited:
No, the answer is more people like you we can call to come protect us against a armed robber or home invader holding a gun on our families

75083_516275085061028_1427359219_n.jpg

you gun nutters point your guns at a fellow American and see how quickly you are no more

No, the answer is more people like you we can call to come protect us against a armed robber or home invader holding a gun on our families

WTF are you yammering about?

Where did I say anything about home protection or guns in the home?

I have guns in my home and if you say I have advocated against home protection, you are lying AGAIN.

Now, WTF does your post have to do with THIS thread?

Nothing.

Gun laws are strict as fuck in NYC. The cops are trained to use firearms. What is the answer to a situation like this, TM? Gun laws are so strict here they may as well be banned. How did these crinimals get guns?
Do the gun laws not work on criminals?

lying about my intentions will not save you when you point your gun at a fellow American for NOT agreeing with your agenda

WTF are you yammering about?

Where did I say anything about home protection or guns in the home?

I have guns in my home and if you say I have advocated against home protection, you are lying AGAIN.

Now, WTF does your post have to do with THIS thread?

Nothing.

then what the HELL is the purpose for the THREAD?
talk about someone Yammering about NOTHING

you gun nutters point your guns at a fellow American and see how quickly you are no more

You try and break into my home or hurt my wife and we'll see if my shotgun is enough to blow your fucking brains out.

I doubt it is.

The gun nutters are reeeel good at big talk but, action? Not so much.

That's why people get killed while you stand around with your gun in your pocket.

Big talk. That's all you've got.

lying about my intentions will not save you when you point your gun at a fellow American for NOT agreeing with your agenda

The only person I will point a gun at is one I intend to shoot.

The only people I intend to shoot are those that break into my home or try to harm my wife and quite frankly I don't give a shit if that person is an American or not.

I would like to see the statistics of home invaders who have entered the home once the house alarm system goes off. How many people have been accidentally killed by the home alarm system?

I would like to see the statistics of home invaders who have entered the home once the house alarm system goes off. How many people have been accidentally killed by the home alarm system?

Most people who hear an alarm know that first the alarm company will call the home, then call everyone one the alternate list and then call the cops and the cops can take up to 30 minutes or more to respond.

The only people I intend to shoot are those that break into my home or try to harm my wife and quite frankly I don't give a shit if that person is an American or not.

If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile

If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile
Do you ever get tired of being stupid?

No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity.

Forum List

Back