Who'd a thunk it...?

Hey Grump…We had a presents in Saudi with Saudi Gov approval, and at a price.
If the Middle east had a problem with that, then they have a problem with the Saudi Gov, don’t they?

And all this time I thought those African lions would just stay in Africa and mind their leonine business. Are African lions plotting to fly planes into our buildings in the USA, too? And to blow up the Tube in London? Damn.

Well, you do realize that these members of the Big Cats' Terrorist Council just have all kinds of dastardly plans just "lion" around....

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! Sorry, but sometimes I crack myself up!

If the Middle east had a problem with that, then they have a problem with the Saudi Gov, don’t they?

Actually, the Middle East DOES have a problem with ALL of the emirs, sheikhs, etc... and the uneven distribution of wealth and lack of jobs for their own people. In Saudi Arabia, where the unemployment rate is approximately 30%, the people are educated in Madrassas and have their hatred and anger turned toward the U.S. and Israel, so they don't take out that anger internally.

But ask yourself, what did Bin Laden WANT prior to 9/11. He wanted us out of Bin Sultan AFB. We have since closed the base. He wanted a training ground for his radicals. He got that in Iraq. He wanted to set it up so that a Western vs Arab conflict festered. He got that, too. Oh...and he wanted to stay alive and free... check.

So, tell me, do you think, in giving Bin Laden everything he wanted, we've handled U.S. policy in this regard appropriately?

Actually, the Middle East DOES have a problem with ALL of the emirs, sheikhs, etc... and the uneven distribution of wealth and lack of jobs for their own people. In Saudi Arabia, where the unemployment rate is approximately 30%, the people are educated in Madrassas and have their hatred and anger turned toward the U.S. and Israel, so they don't take out that anger internally.

But ask yourself, what did Bin Laden WANT prior to 9/11. He wanted us out of Bin Sultan AFB. We have since closed the base. He wanted a training ground for his radicals. He got that in Iraq. He wanted to set it up so that a Western vs Arab conflict festered. He got that, too. Oh...and he wanted to stay alive and free... check.

So, tell me, do you think, in giving Bin Laden everything he wanted, we've handled U.S. policy in this regard appropriately?

bin laden declared war on the USA during the blow job years......don't recall, the cigar boy, the rack and richard the liar doing anything....

I seem to recall we had an agreement to leave the Saudi base at some point anyway, so Bin Laden had nothing to do with that as far as I know.

You think WE gave Bin Laden what he wanted? How?

Actually, we're BOTH friends with her and I brought her here. Thanks for giving her such a "warm welcome".... not.

Damn--How was I to know she was your friend too? I guess the obsession with bin laden still being alive should have given it away huh? Sorry--anyone who calls our troops deaths "needless" is stomping on accomplishments they gave thier lives for.

( Are we going to quit funding Israel because bin laden wanted that too? )

Damn--How was I to know she was your friend too? I guess the obsession with bin laden still being alive should have given it away huh? Sorry--anyone who calls our troops deaths "needless" is stomping on accomplishments they gave thier lives for.

( Are we going to quit funding Israel because bin laden wanted that too? )

What I find amusing is that you gave someone who is as moderate and kind as they come an obnoxious welcome, but the little troll keeps getting points. (And you know who I mean). Now what were you saying about tolerance?

Tough...it's not the troops who are the problem it's the idiots in this admin who aren't properly using them with whom you have your quarrel. Their job isn't to build nations. Their job is to achieve an objective. They did that, magnificently, when they deposed Saddam.

You think it's necessary for our troops to get hit by IED's?

Get it straight...you can neg people til the cows come home, 2/3 of this country and the rest of the world agrees with us about Iraq.

Cheers.

True. Unfortunately it also means they vicariously have a problem with the west. Thing is, the Saudi princes etc fund the madrasses to hate the west, thus keeping themselves out of harms way. OBL saw through it. He is an equal opportunity hater...

And all this time I thought those African lions would just stay in Africa and mind their leonine business. Are African lions plotting to fly planes into our buildings in the USA, too? And to blow up the Tube in London? Damn.

My point was: It sounded ridiculous to say a Marine killed a jihad who would kill me. Since I'm not in Iraq, that would be hard to accomplish.

BTW, Abbey Normal, a character (sort of) from one of my fav movies. So, you have at least one good point. :p:

My point was: It sounded ridiculous to say a Marine killed a jihad who would kill me. Since I'm not in Iraq, that would be hard to accomplish.

BTW, Abbey Normal, a character (sort of) from one of my fav movies. So, you have at least one good point. :p:

You don't think a jihadist can get from there to here?

Ya know what else is ridiculous? Thinking that because you're here and they're there they don't mean to KILL YOU as soon as they can.

Forum List

Back