Who'd a thunk it...?

LOL! Well pardon meeeeeeee. Iraq was/is and will always be a mistake.

Only time will tell when it comes to Iraq....

Until then, I will FULLY SUPPORT my military men and women, no matter my feelings toward a politician...:salute:

Oops where are my manners...

Welcome:)

Only time will tell when it comes to Iraq....

Until then, I will FULLY SUPPORT my military men and women, no matter my feelings toward a politician...:salute:

Oops where are my manners...

Welcome:)

Exactly my feelings on military men and women.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

I have great respect for the military. It's the so-called leaders who send them there believing there's a moral reason for it.

There is. There are jihadist there who want to kill you. A dead marine may have killed a jihadist who would have gladly killed you. Needless. Bullshit!!

There is. There are jihadist there who want to kill you. A dead marine may have killed a jihadist who would have gladly killed you. Needless. Bullshit!!

Talk about bullshit. An African lion would've killed me too if I was in Africa. What in the world was that kind of statement???

Donna baby nobody is split right down the middle on issues, where you stand on these nuggets?

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Tax Cuts
Iraq
Israel/Lebanon
Stem Cell
Death Penalty
2nd Amendment Gun Rights
Illegal Immigration

I'll bet you are 80/20 liberal right now

After reading her answers I think it is actually the other way around. She is about 50/50 like she said. She just happens to be 50 on the side of the issues that are most dear to R's.

Talk about bullshit. An African lion would've killed me too if I was in Africa. What in the world was that kind of statement???

We are at war with Jihadist----it's a true statement. Most Americans just wont accept that. Killing the Jihadists is moral and if they wanna kill each other in Iraq instead of taking thier shot at democracy, that's fine with me too.

Ok. So in your mind, there would be no more terrorist attacks after 9/11?

Or, was diplomacy the proper alternative?

Nope, I just don't believe in the Iraq thing. Afghanistan is where 9/11 originated. Saddam, the asshole that he is, had nothing to do with 9/11. Yet, Bush doesn't even think about OBL anymore, or so he says.

Nope, I just don't believe in the Iraq thing. Afghanistan is where 9/11 originated. Saddam, the asshole that he is, had nothing to do with 9/11. Yet, Bush doesn't even think about OBL anymore, or so he says.

WE kill OBL--are we done? Is that the best use of our resources?

What about the other reasons.....violation of cease fire agreements, shooting at planes in no fly zones etc?

Forum List

Back