Who'd a thunk it...?

Who's whining besides you? Perhaps your boy shouldn't be trying to take credit for doing something he had no part in. :thup:

My boy?
What do you know, really? You pretend to have the whole story but where did you get it, how would you know what those that don't want you to know, know? Are you privy to classified information from around the world. Are you and that dimwit buddy of yours getting briefed by the President or his advisers? Why would you think you have a clue about what is happening behind closed doors?

I'm curious Jill, did you know about Clinton's womanizing throughout his Presidency? How about the huge number of coincidental suicides, murders and odd deaths of people involved directly with the Clintons? How about the numerous accusations of rape by women involved with Clinton? Do you know what rape is, do you think it is wrong? Would you still think so highly of Clinton or his "wife" if he had a "come to Jesus" and admitted all of this was true? Is it still rape if Clinton does it?

Do you really believe President Bush is selling out his country for a buck? If President Bush was accused of raping numerous women would you believe him or them? Do you think that a politician has to be an attorney? Would you have a problem with Bush giving away advanced missle guidance system secrets to the Chinese.... did you have a problem when Clinton did? How about the pardoning of dangerous criminals, do you mind if Bush does the same thing Clinton did?

Would you have defended O.J. Simpson?

Grump, smilies are not a substitute for debate.

And this is?:

My boy? What do you know, really? You pretend to have the whole story but where did you get it, how would you know what those that don't want you to know, know? Are you privy to classified information from around the world. Are you and that dimwit buddy of yours getting briefed by the President or his advisers? Why would you think you have a clue about what is happening behind closed doors?

I'm curious Jill, did you know about Clinton's womanizing throughout his Presidency? How about the huge number of coincidental suicides, murders and odd deaths of people involved directly involved with the Clintons? How about the numerous accusations of rape by women involved with Clinton? Do you know what rape is, do you think it is wrong? Would you still think so highly of Clinton or his "wife" if he had a "come to Jesus" and admitted all of this was true? Is it still rape if Clinton does it?

Do you really believe President Bush is selling out his country for a buck? If President Bush was accused of raping numerous women would you believe him ot them? Do you think that a politician has to be an attorney? Would you have a problem with Bush giving away advanced missle guidance system secrets to the Chinese.... did you have a problem when Clinton did? How about the pardoning of dangerous criminals, do you mind if Bush does the same thing Clinton did?

And this is?:

My boy? What do you know, really? You pretend to have the whole story but where did you get it, how would you know what those that don't want you to know, know? Are you privy to classified information from around the world. Are you and that dimwit buddy of yours getting briefed by the President or his advisers? Why would you think you have a clue about what is happening behind closed doors?

I'm curious Jill, did you know about Clinton's womanizing throughout his Presidency? How about the huge number of coincidental suicides, murders and odd deaths of people involved directly involved with the Clintons? How about the numerous accusations of rape by women involved with Clinton? Do you know what rape is, do you think it is wrong? Would you still think so highly of Clinton or his "wife" if he had a "come to Jesus" and admitted all of this was true? Is it still rape if Clinton does it?

Do you really believe President Bush is selling out his country for a buck? If President Bush was accused of raping numerous women would you believe him ot them? Do you think that a politician has to be an attorney? Would you have a problem with Bush giving away advanced missle guidance system secrets to the Chinese.... did you have a problem when Clinton did? How about the pardoning of dangerous criminals, do you mind if Bush does the same thing Clinton did?

He's got a point, and gee whiz.............without smilies.

And once again it's good to see how "moderate" your moderating skills are.

Worry about your own debate skills...near as I can tell, they're pretty non-existent since you'd rather just toss about insults than have discussion. His skills are just fine... with or without smilies. :mm:

Most of us use the emoticons, hon...that's what they're there for. But you, being humorless, wouldn't *get* that, would ya? RAFLMAO!:wine:

And once again it's good to see how "moderate" your moderating skills are.

Worry about your own debate skills...near as I can tell, they're pretty non-existent since you'd rather just toss about insults than have discussion. His skills are just fine... with or without smilies. :mm:

Most of us use the emoticons, hon...that's what they're there for. But you, being humorless, wouldn't *get* that, would ya? RAFLMAO!:wine:

When the going gets tough for Chump Jilly jumps in to attack me, its ok though, wouldn't want you to discuss Sitarro's very valid points..........something to which Chump seems to have an allergy to.

My debate and flame skills are exceptional, I use both at appropriate times and and at a high level that few ever reach. Your floundering attempts at discrediting me are humorous though, keep em coming.

Chump couldn't debate his way out of a 3rd grade multiplication study lol.

And yes, I have prejudices.

Still waiting too for an apology(publicly) from Jilly for assuming that I banned Chump a while back and going around and trashing me privately.

Need that soon.....................

He didn't have a point. He was just trying to make out US intelligence had something to do with the arrests in Britain. The very same questions he asked me could be asked of him but in reverse....IOW, he has no idea either.

He didn't have a point. He was just trying to make out US intelligence had something to do with the arrests in Britain. The very same questions he asked me could be asked of him but in reverse....IOW, he has no idea either.

That is the point you tool. Nobody but a very select few knows what the President knows yet you and Jillhead and most every liberal asshole rants on and on like they do. You criticize from a point of total ignorance you fuckin maroon, and then you act condescending..... you, Grump, are as pathetic as most of the band of idiots that agree with your naive, simplistic ass and should go take a long suck on your favorite member.

Oh by the way, aren't CIA operatives all over the world.....wouldn't you assume that they may be cooperating with allies to make sure that terrorist plots are stopped everywhere around the world but especially in places our allies reside in or where their planes may be heading to our country..... why wouldn't you assume this? Why wouldn't the CIA want to work in other countries where the asswipes from the ACLU can't waste their time and resources in law suits. I not only assume it I demand that they do anything and everything to assure our safety, I don't care what the ACLU or you thinks.

Plus anybody who believes in conspiracy theories around Clinton and people who died is just DYING not to be taken seriously...:sausage:

And yet you drink the crap from Michael Moore and DU like it's Koolade. Then again I wouldn't expect anything else from a nimrod like yourself.....Putz.

That is the point you tool. Nobody but a very select few knows what the President knows yet you and Jillhead and most every liberal asshole rants on and on like they do.

Er, I wasn't the one who trying to make out the US had ANY involvement, you were. I never claimed to know anything, I just didn't believe YOUR claim dimwit. As it turns out, it looks like Pakistan had quite a bit to do with it.

You criticize from a point of total ignorance you fuckin maroon.

That cuts deep. I hate being called a maroon...I prefer magenta or cyan. Both have a more nasty inflection IMO.

you, Grump, are as pathetic as most of the band of idiots that agree with your naive, simplistic ass.

What am I naive and simplistic about? BTW, I find it very unusual for a thick-as-pigshit neocon dumbfuck to be so insulting! What has got into you?

Oh by the way, aren't CIA operatives all over the world.....wouldn't you assume that they may be cooperating with allies to make sure that terrorist plots are stopped everywhere around the world but especially in places our allies reside in or where their planes may be heading to our country..... why wouldn't you assume this? Why wouldn't the CIA want to work in other countries where the asswipes from the ACLU can't waste their time and resources in law suits. I not only assume it I demand that they do anything and everything to assure our safety, I don't care what the ACLU or you thinks.

Ah, so you start out by saying that I am a tool because I stated that how can ANYBODY know...and you insinuate that is your point all along, then you say the above. So, Mr Kettle, you were lying. Go figure. A neocon lying. I'd was gonna advise you to stick to something you're good at, like photography, but you pretty much REALLY SUCK at that, too. Maybe something more your level, shelling peas at the Birds Eye factory?

As for Michael Moore, where have I claimed to be any sort of champion of his? You assume too much Shitty....oh, and I've never visited the DU. The only people I have seen mention it are those on this site, and they are neocons. Then again, anything that gets neocons frothing like the DU, can't be ALL bad....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you are just so clever, I notice that you haven't tried to answer the questions I posed to JillyJilly. I would have guessed that an obnoxious twerp like yourself wouldn't miss the opportunity to show how very sharp you think you are.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you are just so clever, I notice that you haven't tried to answer the questions I posed to JillyJilly. I would have guessed that an obnoxious twerp like yourself wouldn't miss the opportunity to show how very sharp you think you are.

That's because your comments lacked merit. As I said, anybody who even mentions Clinton conspiracy theories isn't playing with a full deck IMO. As for thinking how sharp I am, you make it easy....like shelling peas in fact....:thup:

<edit> BTW, I'm disappointed. I clicked on your name and it said you were replying to my statement. 10 minutes later you were still doing it, and all I get is the above? Boy oh boy......

Chump couldn't debate his way out of a 3rd grade multiplication study lol.

And yes, I have prejudices.

Prejudices? Vous? I'm shocked I tell ya... just shocked!

Still waiting too for an apology(publicly) from Jilly for assuming that I banned Chump a while back and going around and trashing me privately.

Need that soon.....................

And whatcha gonna do if you don't get it? Ban me.... or have Darin do it for you? :smoke:

And if what I said was "private" it isn't any of your business now, is it.

Besides, aren't the rules that we don't take on "mods" publicly. Seems the rules should go both ways, sugar.

Forum List

Back