Who'd a thunk it...?

Donna baby nobody is split right down the middle on issues, where you stand on these nuggets?

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Tax Cuts
Iraq
Israel/Lebanon
Stem Cell
Death Penalty
2nd Amendment Gun Rights
Illegal Immigration

I'll bet you are 80/20 liberal right now

I wouldnt assume that people do until you hang around for awhile---anyone who blindly hates someone is just as suspect in my book.

I hate none of them. Clinton has the talent to charm the birds out of the trees, but he gives the impression of the guy from the Wizard of Oz.."Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Bush? Well, he'd only get tied up with the curtain trying to find the opening. lol

Between the two, Bush seems more like a guy I could sit and have a beer with.

I merely mean that every leader, whether it be a politician or CEO must always be looked upon with squinty eyes. You know what they say about absolute power. I've always voted for both sides for different reasons. No one party has my total loyalty.

BTW, do you guys always attack a person who has a different POV?

I hate none of them. Clinton has the talent to charm the birds out of the trees, but he gives the impression of the guy from the Wizard of Oz.."Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Bush? Well, he'd only get tied up with the curtain trying to find the opening. lol

I merely mean that every leader, whether it be a politician or CEO must always be looked upon with squinty eyes. You know what they say about absolute power. I've always voted for both sides for different reasons. No one party has my total loyalty.

Well if a person makes as stupid a statement as the 2,500 needlessly dead thing was.............yeah you can rest assured you'll get slammed for something that assinine.

If we have heard it from them a million times like bully we do!:cof:

Donna baby nobody is split right down the middle on issues, where you stand on these nuggets?

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Tax Cuts
Iraq
Israel/Lebanon
Stem Cell
Death Penalty
2nd Amendment Gun Rights
Illegal Immigration

I'll bet you are 80/20 liberal right now

Abortion: I wish no woman would have one. It would be something I would never consider. In fact, years ago a good friend of mine was raped, became pregnant and I tried to convince her to have it and at least give it up for adoption. Sadly, she went ahead with it. But if abortion was illegal, that doesn't mean it would stop. So, considering the alternatives: self abortion, back alley abortions, possibly causing great harm and worse: death, it should be kept legal.

Gay Marriage: None of my business. Unless it disrupts my own personal life, give a shit.

Tax Cuts: All for it. It's better in my pocket than the gov'ts.

Israel/Lebanon: Israel has every right to defend itself. I am however, bothered by so many innocent citizens of both countries being killed or injured.

Death Penalty: I'm against the DP because morally I think it's wrong to deliberately take a human life. I say keep the person in prison and give him/her the least possible human rights possible. Let them live in a 6x8 room, back breaking work, IOW make his/her life as miserable as possible. To me, THAT's punishment.

2nd Amendment Gun Rights: I don't own a gun and don't intend to, but if you want to, go for it. It's not up to me or anyone else to stop you.

Stem Cell: I'm all for it, more for personal reasons, however.

Illegal Immigration: Get in line like everybody else.

Abortion: I wish no woman would have one. It would be something I would never consider. In fact, years ago a good friend of mine was raped, became pregnant and I tried to convince her to have it and at least give it up for adoption. Sadly, she went ahead with it. But if abortion was illegal, that doesn't mean it would stop. So, considering the alternatives: self abortion, back alley abortions, possibly causing great harm and worse: death, it should be kept legal.

Gay Marriage: None of my business. Unless it disrupts my own personal life, give a shit.

Tax Cuts: All for it. It's better in my pocket than the gov'ts.

Israel/Lebanon: Israel has every right to defend itself. I am however, bothered by so many innocent citizens of both countries being killed or injured.

Death Penalty: I'm against the DP because morally I think it's wrong to deliberately take a human life. I say keep the person in prison and give him/her the least possible human rights possible. Let them live in a 6x8 room, back breaking work, IOW make his/her life as miserable as possible. To me, THAT's punishment.

2nd Amendment Gun Rights: I don't own a gun and don't intend to, but if you want to, go for it. It's not up to me or anyone else to stop you.

Stem Cell: I'm all for it, more for personal reasons, however.

Illegal Immigration: Get in line like everybody else.

You left Iraq out.

Well if a person makes as stupid a statement as the 2,500 needlessly dead thing was.............yeah you can rest assured you'll get slammed for something that assinine.

So, why did those men and women die? I have yet to hear anyone give a reasonable and documented answer. I don't mean, WMDs, WOT. WMDs are a crock, WOT? well, even Bush himself said he doesn't even think about OBL anymore. Like huh???? The man who was responsible for murdering over 3,000 people is now not even on his radar?

So, why did those men and women die? I have yet to hear anyone give a reasonable and documented answer. I don't mean, WMDs, WOT. WMDs are a crock, WOT? well, even Bush himself said he doesn't even think about OBL anymore. Like huh???? The man who was responsible for murdering over 3,000 people is now not even on his radar?

They're dead because some Jihadist killed em----probably while he was hiding behind kids

Forum List

Back