Whoa...Latest Poll, Clinton up by 10 points over Trump

Let's go to the movies:

Why do you people harp on this ancient stuff? And it has nothing to do with Hillary. She's not the one doing it.

They harp on ancient stuff because they are unsophisticated.

Ad hom is the only game they know.

They learned it in preschool.

They did not pay attention in high school.

They did not go to college.

That's why, since you asked.

:D

Actually oh great intelligent and self proclaimed sophisticated one, I'm the one who posted it and I graduated from VPI with a degree in electrical engineering and a minor in mathematics.

Donnie's 's have just started going down, be patient, the miserable sob is history.

his goal now is just to save face so he can continue to market his family brand...

if he doesn't come up with his tax returns his brand is history too,
Trump's "brand" is already history.

Frontline exposed him for the fraud that Michael Bloomberg said he is.
Which Frontline episode is that? Is it on YouTube?

Let's go to the movies:

Why do you people harp on this ancient stuff? And it has nothing to do with Hillary. She's not the one doing it.

Actually oh great intelligent and self proclaimed sophisticated one, I'm the one who posted it and I graduated from VPI with a degree in electrical engineering and a minor in mathematics.

And you know nothing about abstract thinking.

looks like even the libertarian ticket is endorsing hillary over donald :thup:

Bill Weld Reportedly Drops Out to Support Hillary Clinton

Did you actually read the piece you posted?

of course i did. it's called political posturing... did you read my post?

nobody with half a brain wants trump to be POTUS.

That's your opinion, and not the point. From the article:

Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld said he was inundated with dozens of phone calls and emails [in late September] telling him to drop out of his campaign for the White House, after rumors were “planted” by Hillary Clinton’s team that he might drop out of the race and endorse Clinton.

“Obviously the call had gone out from somewhere,” Weld, the former Massachusetts governor, said today during an appearance on Boston Herald Radio. “And I’ve got to think directly or indirectly, it’s from the Clinton campaign.”

Asked about speculation that Weld might drop off the ticket after the party’s low poll numbers barred Johnson from inclusion in [the] first debate, Weld said that rumor was “completely planted by the Clinton campaign.”

Let's go to the movies:

Probably. I'm more into design, construction, r&d, and mathematics. Most of my work is in the design and construction of process control and instrumentation. I leave rocket science to you hamburger flippers.

Ask Bernie if the election was rigged.

no, the implication that the primary was rigged is a lie. most grown-ups know this. :itsok:

but political parrots never let facts get in the way of their dishonest squawking talking points.

primary votes cast for Hillary Clinton 15,805,136

primary votes cast for Bernie Sanders 12,029,699

nearly 4 million MORE democrat primary voters chose Hillary +3,775,437

true story :thup:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Bernie Sanders: 'I am proud to stand with her'
Bernie Sanders: 'I am proud to stand with her' - CNNPolitics.com

Let's go to the movies:

Probably. I'm more into design, construction, r&d, and mathematics. Most of my work is in the design and construction of process control and instrumentation. I leave rocket science to you hamburger flippers.

The fact you are making a ridiculous assumption about me and my occupation shows you are a know nothing as far as thinking critically. I have a very close colleague who is a mathematician and scientist. She's almost totally lacking in the ability to think creatively. I doubt you do anything that requires much insight--based on your recent posts and misplaced arrogance.

Case in point: you think in cliches--'rocket scientists,' 'hamburger flippers.' LOL

Last edited:
Pence looked ok while Kaine looked mean and annoying, although on all technical points Kaine beat Pence

Which points?
Everyone who has critiqued the debate said Kaine was better on details and policy. Pence has a better demeanor, but he is a former radio personality so can present himself better on air. But on policy issues and details of such, Kaine has been rated better.

The fact you are making a ridiculous assumption about me and my occupation shows you are a know nothing as far as thinking critically. I have a very close colleague who is a mathematician and scientist. She's almost totally lacking in the ability to think creatively. I doubt you do anything that requires much insight--based on your recent posts and misplaced arrogance.

If you can't take the heat hamburger flipper, don't attack. I recently completed the design and construction of five jet engine test facilities for the Navy and the Marines.

Pence looked ok while Kaine looked mean and annoying, although on all technical points Kaine beat Pence

Which points?
Everyone who has critiqued the debate said Kaine was better on details and policy. Pence has a better demeanor, but he is a former radio personality so can present himself better on air. But on policy issues and details of such, Kaine has been rated better.

You'd best hurry back to your fry grill. The customers are waiting.

Which points?

the only people who were offended by mr kaine's demeanor are deranged hillary haters.

the vp debate format was designed for a six minute back and forth after the first 2 minutes on each question.

the post debate attack on the ever eloquent, highly energized, extremely intelligent mr tim kaine, was prefabricated to demean him.

to the deranged hillary haters, his fact filled 'interruptions' were terribly offensive, but no one else is fooled by pence's refusal to face the facts about his candidate's deplorable rhetoric...

Last edited:

Which points?

the only people who were offended by mr kaine's demeanor are deranged hillary haters.

the vp debate format was designed for a six minute back and forth after the first 2 minutes on each question.

the post debate attack on the ever eloquent, highly energized, extremely intelligent mr tim kaine, was prefabricated to demean him.

to the deranged hillary haters, his fact filled 'interruptions' were terribly offensive, but no one else is fooled by pence's refusal to face the facts about his candidate's deplorable rhetoric...

It is apparent that you haven't actually done much of a post debate follow up on the internet nor on the news media.

Which points?

You have nothing of substance to say about anything. Says a lot about what you are.

Which points?

to the deranged hillary haters, his fact filled 'interruptions' were terribly offensive, but no one is fooled by pence's refusal to face the facts about his candidate's deplorable rhetoric...

The debate wasn't about Trump. Kaine and the D's don't get to choose the topics. And if you believe Kaine won you're a fool. Even Chris Matthews was ready to scream "try decaff".

Only one adult showed up for a debate. And that was Pence. Kaine looked like a bloody idiot just shouting talking points.

Which points?

You have nothing of substance to say about anything. Says a lot about what you are.

You actually thought you could come on here and attack me and not expect any response? You really are an ignorant little toad.

kaine kicked pence's butt on facts, which is what matters to thinking people.

Forum List

Back