Whoa...Latest Poll, Clinton up by 10 points over Trump

How's that Drudge debate poll working out for you?

Poll: Clinton up 10 on Trump nationally

"Hillary Clinton is 10 points ahead of Donald Trump in a national poll just over a month from Election Day.

The Democratic nominee leads her Republican rival 50 percent to 40 percent among likely voters in the Fairleigh Dickinson University survey released Wednesday.
Pollsters found Clinton’s edge is roughly unchanged when respondents are asked about third-party candidates.
Clinton leads Trump, 45 percent to 36 percent, in a four-way matchup, with Libertarian nomineeGary Johnson grabbing 11 percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein nabbing 3 percent."
Oh lucky you. And look who'll you get to gloat over after your victory.

I want a left of center government.

As well as the bicycle, gray suit and red book that comes with it?

Only one adult showed up for a debate. And that was Pence. Kaine looked like a bloody idiot just shouting talking points.

True.....and since Pence CANNOT defend or stop Trump's big racist mouth from spewing, he basically was opting to be the GOP candidate in 2020......Can't blame him, really.

The LA times had 3 debate Judges scoring. Pence won. Very interesting analysis.

he didn't win anything. he failed to defend the republican ticket.

pence just shook his head and 'calmly' denied the truth about trump's deplorable rhetoric.

newspaper post-debate squawking talking points are not facts...

hurt FEELINGS about being 'interrupted' with facts does not a victory make...

Last edited:
^ look at the tough guy so ascared of a hillary presidency... :laugh:

The LA times had 3 debate Judges scoring. Pence won. Very interesting analysis.

he didn't win anything. he failed to defend the republican ticket.

pence just shook his head and 'calmly' denied the truth about trump's deplorable rhetoric.

newspaper post-debate squawking talking points are not facts...

hurt FEELINGS about being 'interrupted' with facts does not a victory make...

That was a quick turn around Valarie. You just said that Kaine won and now you are almost admitting that Pence won.

if that's how you read what i said, that explains a lot about your lack of comprehension.

Poll is weighted towards women by 6 points, margin of error is at 4.

6+4=10.

That's how you manipulate polls....... In actuality they are dead even

when will the poll boys ever learn.....let me answer that, November 9, 2016

Donnie's 's have just started going down, be patient, the miserable sob is history.

his goal now is just to save face so he can continue to market his family brand...

if he doesn't come up with his tax returns his brand is history too,
Trump's "brand" is already history.

Frontline exposed him for the fraud that Michael Bloomberg said he is.
Which Frontline episode is that? Is it on YouTube?

It's on the PBS site in full. Here's the link:

The Choice 2016 | FRONTLINE | PBS

Only one adult showed up for a debate. And that was Pence. Kaine looked like a bloody idiot just shouting talking points.

True.....and since Pence CANNOT defend or stop Trump's big racist mouth from spewing, he basically was opting to be the GOP candidate in 2020......Can't blame him, really.

Flat out lie. Pence is completely Team Trump. AND one more time it was a debate. Only one man came to debate. Not shout stupid talking points. The moderators questions had jack shit to do with Trump.

And one more time you do not get that the candidates get to choose the debate topics. You really can't wrap your brain around that can you?

Donnie's 's have just started going down, be patient, the miserable sob is history.

his goal now is just to save face so he can continue to market his family brand...

I don't live in the States. I get this message when I go to that site:
We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.
Maybe I can find it on YouTube.

Hillary will get a lead, then the race will tighten up. Hillary will get a lead, then the race will tighten up.

In the end Hillary will win because the Dims have more voters and it's simply a matter of them taking the time to show up and vote.

Liberals are a minority. However, they are joined by the stupid underclass that are kept wanting more and more government programs.
Once they head for the polls they will win a national election.

The GOP needs to stay focused on local and state races.

My hope, is that Trump stays close enough to Hillary that liberals remain nervous right up until the end.
Anything to make them as uncomfortable as possible is always worth the effort.

I don't live in the States. I get this message when I go to that site:
We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.
Maybe I can find it on YouTube.

Ohhh ...

What are you then?

Also, use a VPN. You can bypass the restrictions.

Forum List

Back