Newt and Hannity boast about Trump winning the first debate....REALLY!

Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic victory’ for Donald Trump | Political Insider blog

I am a little late to the game on this, but I ran into this and got the biggest laugh of the election season. Please watch!

Maybe if you did a little research instead of just listening to the CNN and MSNBC panels you might get a more truthful picture. Polls Paint Different Pictures of Who Won Last Night's Debate

But that's ok, it appears your mind was made up years ago.

Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic victory’ for Donald Trump | Political Insider blog

I am a little late to the game on this, but I ran into this and got the biggest laugh of the election season. Please watch!

Maybe if you did a little research instead of just listening to the CNN and MSNBC panels you might get a more truthful picture. Polls Paint Different Pictures of Who Won Last Night's Debate

But it's Hillary's turn!

I was quite pleased with Trump s victory myself. You are indeed late to the game.

I think the stores should temporarily cut off sales of sharp objects to Righties around the 8th of November. Might save quite a few lives.

Well, what about those massive ammo dumps in their basements? :laugh2:

Given that Trump is still hurting from revelations about his taxes and "Miss Piggy" I don't see what he "won"?
Revelations?

Using rehashed 20 year old information and putting a different spin on it isn't a revelation.

Yes, his standing the polls have certainly spoken to what a wonderful job he did in the debate! :woohoo:

Yes, his standing the polls have certainly spoken to what a wonderful job he did in the debate! :woohoo:

Did you just say something meaningful? As it is, it went right over my head.

Let's be honest, Comrade Trump lost the debate and then for a solid week, he kept losing the debate. The man cannot stop losing, as in 917 Million.

That happens to Trumpettes a lot...

Yes, perhaps.

But to sum... you sound like a dunce in the point you thought you were making. Real impressive.

Yes, perhaps.

But to sum... you sound like a dunce in the point you thought you were making. Real impressive.

Not quite as impressive as Comrade Trump's dive to the poll cellar though. NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!

Online polls.

curb-your-enthusiasm-20070813041706454.jpg

Online polls.

curb-your-enthusiasm-20070813041706454.jpg

Liberal news outlets. Hardly interested in skewing the data in Trump's favor.

Not to mention the moderator and the questions were stacked against him.

Forum List

Back