WHOA! He Said WHAA?

As Vice President of the United States of America to Ronald Reagan and former head of the CIA, George HW Bush has more than enough knowledge of aiding terrorists.

You chose the wrong mascot.
If Bush and Reagan were in office during 1990's when Bin Laden became a significant threat ... there would have been no 9-11.

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq in 1991 and left troops in Saudi Arabia, there would have been no 9/11.

Bin Laden made that clear.

And Reagan's boy, Oliver North, ARMED them, not a great bunch for foresight.

Now, this takes some moxie!

Oh, the irony!

North knows about Islamic terrorists, he made a bundle selling arms to them.

gossip.jpg

I'm not sure what part he played in selling Iran the weapons but he was instrumental on the other end of the scheme.

The Contras, Cocaine, and Covert Operations

This electronic briefing book is compiled from declassified documents obtained by the National Security Archive, including the notebooks kept by NSC aide and Iran-contra figure Oliver North, electronic mail messages written by high-ranking Reagan administration officials, memos detailing the contra war effort, and FBI and DEA reports. The documents demonstrate official knowledge of drug operations, and collaboration with and protection of known drug traffickers. Court and hearing transcripts are also included.

Oh, the irony!

North knows about Islamic terrorists, he made a bundle selling arms to them.

gossip.jpg

SOME of the money North kept went to "provide security for his home"

Oliver North

In May of 1996, Secord stuffed $200,000 into a Swiss bank account earmarked for tuition fees for Ollie's children. The previous year, Secord had personally handed over thousands of dollars in cash.

At trial, North had a hard time explaining how he had managed to save up the $15,000 found in his closet. Or why he made two separate cash payments for a $9,500 used car, the second after visiting Secord. He said that the $4,300 in traveler's checks he had received were reimbursement for expenses he had personally incurred on the job. He spent these checks on gas, groceries, and other sundries -- all for himself.

Somehow the jury failed to nail him for any of these accounting irregularities. Of course, it would have been easier for prosecutors had Ollie refrained from burning the ledger for his slush fund. Instead, they convicted him of accepting an illegal gratuity from Secord, in the form of a $13,800 home security system -- complete with an eight-foot tall fence to encircle the property. North requested the alarm system after he wound up on Abu Nidal's shit list. Oh, and they also found him guilty of two other felonies: lying to Congress and shredding official documents. But he only committed those crimes to cover up his overweening graft.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/oliver-north/

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

Last edited:
The strangest part is that Ollie thinks he should be taken seriously when criticizing Obama for negotiating the release of a pow. This is the same guy who, along with Reagan, traded weapons to terrorists for the release of POWs. Hypocrisy, thy name is Oliver North.

Somone with intelligence gets it.

Tuesday on NewsMax TV, former U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North said U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was not a prisoner of war because he was actually being held "hostage" by the Haqqanis, a terrorist group separate from the Taliban and associated heavily with al Qaeda.

North said he knew there was at least a $1 million dollar ransom being demanded for Bergdahl some time ago so he estimated the price paid to release the hostage must be close to $5-6 million now.

"Someone paid a ransom," North said. "Whether the Qataries paid it, or some big oil sheik, or somebody used our petrodollars, but there was a ransom paid in cash for each one of them, my guess somewhere in the round numbers of $5 or 6 million to get Bergdahl freed. I know that the offer that was on the table before was close to a million."

Oh, the irony!

Yes oh the irony..............that you never cared until now when CNN and Jon Stewart told you to. Yeah I saw that program too you epic Leftytoon fail.

I don't watch either CNN or Stewart. The article is linked to Breitbart. I'll assume you've heard of them.

Tuesday on NewsMax TV, former U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North said U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was not a prisoner of war because he was actually being held "hostage" by the Haqqanis, a terrorist group separate from the Taliban and associated heavily with al Qaeda.

North said he knew there was at least a $1 million dollar ransom being demanded for Bergdahl some time ago so he estimated the price paid to release the hostage must be close to $5-6 million now.

"Someone paid a ransom," North said. "Whether the Qataries paid it, or some big oil sheik, or somebody used our petrodollars, but there was a ransom paid in cash for each one of them, my guess somewhere in the round numbers of $5 or 6 million to get Bergdahl freed. I know that the offer that was on the table before was close to a million."

Oh, the irony!

*****yawn*****

Is this the best the Queer Wing of the Spin Machine can do?

I expect more from the Attention Whore Community.

Somone without intelligence doesn't get it.

Oh, the irony!

*****yawn*****

Is this the best the Queer Wing of the Spin Machine can do?

I expect more from the Attention Whore Community.

Somone without intelligence doesn't get it.

It doesn't take much intelligence to see the Queer Wing of the Spin Machine is transparently trying to use Oliver North as a strawman to obscure the extraordinarily stupid political move the Obama administration has made in an attempt to distract the Media from the Vet. Adimistration scandal.

If this is the best you have, it's pitiful.

I hope the Hostage Exchange Scandal drags on through to the 2016 elections: Hopefully Hilary will have a better smokescreen than some idiotic allusions to comments from Oliver North.

I love it when the deranged have no argument against what's been posted, so they try to ridicule it as insignificant.

"Significant?"

:eusa_hand:

You think North's opinion is significant in this discussion?

I think he's a criminal. He is, on the other hand, a hero on the Right.

Well again nuance seems outside your grasp

so What did North do?

What did Obama do?

Why did the media care about North and not Obama?

Do you know why the two are different?

and if you don't, I'll happily get into a multipage thread with you on the differences.....

Forum List

Back