WHOA! He Said WHAA?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Now, this takes some moxie!

Tuesday on NewsMax TV, former U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North said U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was not a prisoner of war because he was actually being held "hostage" by the Haqqanis, a terrorist group separate from the Taliban and associated heavily with al Qaeda.

North said he knew there was at least a $1 million dollar ransom being demanded for Bergdahl some time ago so he estimated the price paid to release the hostage must be close to $5-6 million now.

"Someone paid a ransom," North said. "Whether the Qataries paid it, or some big oil sheik, or somebody used our petrodollars, but there was a ransom paid in cash for each one of them, my guess somewhere in the round numbers of $5 or 6 million to get Bergdahl freed. I know that the offer that was on the table before was close to a million."

Oh, the irony!

Tuesday on NewsMax TV, former U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North said U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was not a prisoner of war because he was actually being held "hostage" by the Haqqanis, a terrorist group separate from the Taliban and associated heavily with al Qaeda.

North said he knew there was at least a $1 million dollar ransom being demanded for Bergdahl some time ago so he estimated the price paid to release the hostage must be close to $5-6 million now.

"Someone paid a ransom," North said. "Whether the Qataries paid it, or some big oil sheik, or somebody used our petrodollars, but there was a ransom paid in cash for each one of them, my guess somewhere in the round numbers of $5 or 6 million to get Bergdahl freed. I know that the offer that was on the table before was close to a million."

Oh, the irony!

What's strange here if he was not being held by the Taliban why did we release Taliban leaders in exchange?

The strangest part is that Ollie thinks he should be taken seriously when criticizing Obama for negotiating the release of a pow. This is the same guy who, along with Reagan, traded weapons to terrorists for the release of POWs. Hypocrisy, thy name is Oliver North.

The president of homonazis himself, Obama, campaigned for president on the premise that there is no 'war on terror' and terrorists being civilian criminals and not soldiers or war criminals. So Bergdahl couldn't be a POW.
Democrats are too stupid to understand their own inconsistency.

Oh, the irony!

Yes oh the irony..............that you never cared until now when CNN and Jon Stewart told you to. Yeah I saw that program too you epic Leftytoon fail.

Oh, the irony!

*****yawn*****

Is this the best the Queer Wing of the Spin Machine can do?

I expect more from the Attention Whore Community.

Oh, the irony!

Yes oh the irony..............that you never cared until now when CNN and Jon Stewart told you to. Yeah I saw that program too you epic Leftytoon fail.

Never cared about what? That Oliver North is a criminal? I've been mocking the rightwingers who idolize North for years.

The strangest part is that Ollie thinks he should be taken seriously when criticizing Obama for negotiating the release of a pow. This is the same guy who, along with Reagan, traded weapons to terrorists for the release of POWs. Hypocrisy, thy name is Oliver North.

North traded weapons for hostages?

I've actually forgotten the details. Do you have any evidence to support this?

Howey goes on these idiotic thread posting rampages whenever he gets his fudge packed too tightly the night before.

It's a medical condition know as fecal brain syndrome. .. :cool:

I love it when the deranged have no argument against what's been posted, so they try to ridicule it as insignificant.

"Significant?"

:eusa_hand:

You think North's opinion is significant in this discussion?

I think he's a criminal. He is, on the other hand, a hero on the Right.

Because you think he's a criminal his opinion is significant?

Would it be better for NFC to interview Charles Manson to get his opinion about the Taliban Hostage Exchange Scandal?

I was thinking to myself a few days ago...this whole bizarre episode would sprout special absurdity wings if only Oliver North would weigh in ....

and sure enough -- there he is, more whackadoodle absurd than I could have imagined.

"Significant?"

:eusa_hand:

You think North's opinion is significant in this discussion?

I think he's a criminal. He is, on the other hand, a hero on the Right.

Because you think he's a criminal his opinion is significant?

Would it be better for NFC to interview Charles Manson to get his opinion about the Taliban Hostage Exchange Scandal?

Shouldn't you be asking the people who are putting him on the air?

Oh, the irony!

*****yawn*****

Is this the best the Queer Wing of the Spin Machine can do?

I expect more from the Attention Whore Community.

lol
they are making threads about Republicans deleting their tweets
what a sad bunch of Obamabots

Forum List

Back