15 Seconds of Fame

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Aside from being proof the Republicans have officially politicized the release of Bowe Bergdahl, this is further proof they have sunk to the bottom of the sewer. I wonder how much these guys were paid?

Another member of Bergdahl's platoon said the soldier who was held captive in Afghanistan for five years didn't fit in.

Platoon members said Sergeant Bergdahl, of Hailey, Idaho, was known as bookish and filled with romantic notions that some found odd.

“He wouldn’t drink beer or eat barbecue and hang out with the other 20-year-olds,” Cody Full, another member of Sergeant Bergdahl’s platoon, said in an interview on Monday also arranged by Republican strategists. “He was always in his bunk. He ordered Rosetta Stone for all the languages there, learning Dari and Arabic and Pashto.”

Buzzfeed reported Tuesday morning that the interviews were set up by Richard Grenell, a former Bush administration aide who joined and then left Mitt romney's 2012 campaign over complaints from social conservatives that he was openly gay.

As opposed to you politicizing the deaths of schoolchildren for gun control? And you have room to lecture us? Please. I implore you. I would love to hear it.

You can't hear when you've got your head up your ass.

They are using the PR agency to co ordinate interviews. No different than Trayvon Martin's parents or Cindy Sheehan or others like the women who came out against Herman Cain. It's done all the time.

There are PR agencies for politics/film industry/literature etc. I did promo for music. This is no big smurf just SOP.

Grenell has one of the best by the way for all things political and more. I'll get the link.

Last edited:
Aside from being proof the Republicans have officially politicized the release of Bowe Bergdahl, this is further proof they have sunk to the bottom of the sewer. I wonder how much these guys were paid?

Another member of Bergdahl's platoon said the soldier who was held captive in Afghanistan for five years didn't fit in.

Platoon members said Sergeant Bergdahl, of Hailey, Idaho, was known as bookish and filled with romantic notions that some found odd.

“He wouldn’t drink beer or eat barbecue and hang out with the other 20-year-olds,” Cody Full, another member of Sergeant Bergdahl’s platoon, said in an interview on Monday also arranged by Republican strategists. “He was always in his bunk. He ordered Rosetta Stone for all the languages there, learning Dari and Arabic and Pashto.”

Buzzfeed reported Tuesday morning that the interviews were set up by Richard Grenell, a former Bush administration aide who joined and then left Mitt romney's 2012 campaign over complaints from social conservatives that he was openly gay.

It is amazing that they assigned this guy to the most radical right wing unit in the entire Army. If only he had been placed in with regular people who think that walking away from an FOB in the middle of the night to get drunk was a perfectly acceptable means of coping with stress.

It is amazing that they assigned this guy to the most radical right wing unit in the entire Army. If only he had been placed in with regular people who think that walking away from an FOB in the middle of the night to get drunk was a perfectly acceptable means of coping with stress.

Give them a couple of days. They'll have the fact that Bowe walked off into this good night going AWOL was a Tea Party plot.

:lol:

Here you go Howey. Here are the services they offer. Think of a situation that happened with Paula Deen recently.

When she was out there just flailing away on her own she was failing miserably because she wasn't communicating properly. She hired a pro in crisis communications and was able to mostly undo the damage she had inflicted on herself by not hiring a skilled communications team.

This is just what you do. Just makes sense.

Capitol Media Partners | Services

You do realize these are the SAME type of statements given in 2009 and in the 2010 report from the military finding in the AR 15-6. Not to mention the same things said in the Rolling Stone interview given by HIS parents and best friends published in 2012.

CaféAuLait;9211645 said:

You do realize these are the SAME type of statements given in 2009 and in the 2010 report from the military finding in the AR 15-6. Not to mention the same things said in the Rolling Stone interview given by HIS parents and best friends published in 2012.

another howey troll thread down in flames

$image.jpg

CaféAuLait;9211645 said:

I love how you ball sucking teabaggers reference a Pentagon investigation in 2010. Unfortunately, the investigation itself has never been released. It's classified.

I've got another question, actually two. The second one hasn't been answered yet.

1. Why didn't the right scream and howl in 2010 if these supposed claims was true? Why wait until he was released? After all, some of the strongest and loudest voices calling for the President to "do all he can do" to get Bergdahl released came from the Republicans.

2. Simple. If all this is true, why did Bergdahl try to escape?

I don't even remember hearing about McCain trying to escape his cushy surroundings.

:doubt:

He wouldn’t drink beer or eat barbecue and hang out with the other 20-year-olds.

Well he clearly is a traitor!

He ordered Rosetta Stone for all the languages there, learning Dari and Arabic and Pashto.

WHAT A BASTARD! These home-schooled intellectual fucks deserve to be captured and beaten.

Hardly newsworthy but I will say that there's nothing about this particular description of Bergdahl that makes me dislike him or disrespect him any more or less. I've known a lot of loaner types or "bookworms" who were fine individuals.

The ONLY thing I have against him is his desertion. He shouldn't have joined the military if he was too wimpy to do his job.

howey likes to talk about me to his bff:

15 Seconds of Fame 06-05-2014 03:10 PM Howey lol...my bff and I had a hilarious discussion about you today!

Forum List

Back