Who would you vote for

I will be voting for McCain. Not because I like him and not because I want HIM to be our President. But the other option IS someone I DO NOT want as President6.

I would have voted for Clinton over McCain though.

i will be writting myself in as i have 20 years of leader ship skills political experience and have better solutions to every issue than both put together.....

4,000 lives and one trillion dollars wasted on a hole in the desert.

Obama.

I will be voting for McCain. Not because I like him and not because I want HIM to be our President. But the other option IS someone I DO NOT want as President6.

I would have voted for Clinton over McCain though.

I'm in the same boat traveling in the opposite direction.

I have no great faith that Obama is going to be the solution to all our problems.

I just think Mccain will make our problems even worse.

I'll vote Obama while being sorry I'm not casting my vote for Clinton or Joe Biden.

But anything is better than someone who thinks there shouldn't be judicial review of legislation and thinks drilling offshore is an acceptable "feel good" measure.

I cannot vote for McCain:

He is opposed to a women's right to choose. That sort of fascist thinking is out of place in our democratic republic.

He supports the war but not the soldiers, an ironic and contradictory position.

I was leaning for Ron Paul but McCain's statement today on the Heller decision pretty much locked up my vote for him.

I was shocked to learn that Barack Hussein Okerry didn't sign the bipartisan amicus brief against the DC ban. He is a fascist and he is against the Bill of Rights, much like the Communist right above me. Okerry will never get my vote.

I don't have a vote in the 'States, but I wouldn't vote if I had. McCain is a personally admirable madman while Obama reminds me frighteningly of our Walter Mitty Blair, who offered us a new politics and gave us grovelling, mini-imperialism, senseless war and the destruction of the Party that had previously stood for ordinary people, turning it into a buyable nothing. You've at least got a Constitution over there, but do watch these con-men: the crawling to AIPAC is always a useful sign of degeneracy.

i havent been following politics too long, but i have a question. has it always been this frustrating to choose a candidate?

I don't have a vote in the 'States, but I wouldn't vote if I had. McCain is a personally admirable madman while Obama reminds me frighteningly of our Walter Mitty Blair, who offered us a new politics and gave us grovelling, mini-imperialism, senseless war and the destruction of the Party that had previously stood for ordinary people, turning it into a buyable nothing. You've at least got a Constitution over there, but do watch these con-men: the crawling to AIPAC is always a useful sign of degeneracy.

I love it...another anti-semite who thinks jews run the world. People like you have been spewing stuff like that for hundreds of years. Jews run the world so much that how many million were murdered? How much terrorism has been directed at Israel? How many freaking imbeciles still think that Jews own everything even though near as I can tell, the white anglo saxon protestants own almost everything and run almost everything.

Go back to reading your copy of the protocols of the learned elders of zion. I'm sure you'll find that jews also use the blood of gentile children to make matzoh on passover.

Moron....

Go back to reading your copy of the protocols of the learned elders of zion. I'm sure you'll find that jews also use the blood of gentile children to make matzoh on passover.

mmmm, matzoh. i like the egg variety. dont think i would like the kid blood one very much

Forum List

Back