Who would you vote for

I love it...another anti-semite who thinks jews run the world. People like you have been spewing stuff like that for hundreds of years. Jews run the world so much that how many million were murdered? How much terrorism has been directed at Israel? How many freaking imbeciles still think that Jews own everything even though near as I can tell, the white anglo saxon protestants own almost everything and run almost everything.

Go back to reading your copy of the protocols of the learned elders of zion. I'm sure you'll find that jews also use the blood of gentile children to make matzoh on passover.

Moron....

Were you the one who was telling me not to be too quick to judge those I don't know? No, I am not an anti-Semite, I am an anti-racist and therefore an anti-zionist, who believes these murderous land-grabbers are doing the Jewish people a HUGE disservice. And, no, I do not believe Jews rule the world - only that AIPAC has got the same death-grip on US politicians as had the late unlamented Senator MacCarthy. Ah well, people eventually stood up to him, so I don't give up hope.

Last edited:
Were you the one who was telling me not to be too quick to judge those I don't know? No, I am not an anti-Semite, I am an anti-racist and therefore an anti-zionist, who believes these murderous land-grabbers are doing the Jewish people a HUGE disservice. And, no, I do not believe Jews rule the world - only that AIPAC has got the same death-grip on US politicians as had the late unlamented Senator MacCarthy. Ah well, people eventually stood up to him, so I don't give up hope.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

go talk to the other anti-semites who think Israel shouldn't exist....but before you do, perhaps go learn history.

yes, people who spew dangerous, lying, anti-jewish stereotypes and repeat pro-palestinian propaganda lies on messageboards are anti-semitic.

deal with it.

i havent been following politics too long, but i have a question. has it always been this frustrating to choose a candidate?

When I was young I had doubts due to Vietnam but today I try to select a candidate who best supports American values. Consider the ideologues in the SC today and there is a real potential that a McCain presidency would lead to a further lessening of individual rights and an increase in corporate power. These things are not good in a democratic republic imo. So Obama is an easy choice, let's see if he can turn around a warrior mentality, an economic darwinism that started with Reagan and has accomplished nothing positive for America.

Last edited:
Jillian, I think you do a disservice to thinking Jews everywhere when you fly off the handle accusing everyone of being anti-Sematic.

The slightest condemnation of anything involving Israeli politicy and you seem to automatically think that the person making the complaint is a Jew bashing anti-Semite.

Do you read the media of Israel, much?

When the Israelis make the same observations that many people here have made, do you automatically assume that those Jews are anti-Semites, too?

You remind me of a lot of my relatives in this respect, by the way.

They are also quick to assume that everyone who has any questions about Isreal must also therefore hates the Jews.

It's a disease, I think, that still rages in some of the Jewish community because of the halocaust, this paranoia and sense that everyone hates you.

What does astound me here on this board is the overtly NAZI mentality that I find in some people's posts, so I'm entirely aware that your concerns about anti-Semitism have merit.

But this is a charge I think you overdo in your zeal to defend Israel's right to exist.

Israel needs allies and calling everyone who even questions where Israel is headed is not the way to make them.

Last edited:
When I was young I had doubts due to Vietnam but today I try to select a candidate who best supports American values. Consider the ideologues in the SC today and there is a real potential that a McCain presidency would lead to a further lessening of individual rights and an increase in corporate power. These things are not good in a democratic republic imo. So Obama is an easy choice, let's see if he can turn around a warrior mentality, an economic darwinism that started with Reagan and has accomplished nothing positive for America.

LOL there you go again, claiming that a Decision to PROTECT our rights some how is just the opposite. You can cry in your beer all you want. The only people that were wrong on the Court in regards the 2nd Amendment were YOUR leftoid buddies. THEY tried to take away our rights.

That is very true, editec, but most particular groups, faiths and whatever have their own stock-responses, which close the ears and set off the rant-mechanism. It is what makes us all so manipulable, alas - try talking to Irish Republicans or anti-Europeans over here. jillian NOT flying off the handle would soon be being called a 'self-hating Jew' or whatever - it's a sort of group hysteria - not to be wondered at, given the nazi abominations, but causing great trouble now and in the future. ARE Jewish people any safer or happier for having this alledgedly-Jewish state killing Muslim and Christian children? Don't they, and it, depend on the guilt felt by the descendants of anti-semites? That is why I can speak freely: I have no such family background (and I have a broken nose from once exchanging political views with the National Front). It is like Mugabe in what was Rhodesia: I feel I can attack that fascist swine because I was calling for the bombing of Beit Bridge when the racist Smith was swaggering there. Two wrongs, and so on.

Last edited:
I don't have a vote in the 'States, but I wouldn't vote if I had. McCain is a personally admirable madman while Obama reminds me frighteningly of our Walter Mitty Blair, who offered us a new politics and gave us grovelling, mini-imperialism, senseless war and the destruction of the Party that had previously stood for ordinary people, turning it into a buyable nothing. You've at least got a Constitution over there, but do watch these con-men: the crawling to AIPAC is always a useful sign of degeneracy.

Another one of THOSE people. Tell ya what. Can I demand what your Government is made up of like you demand ours be made your way?

Another one of THOSE people. Tell ya what. Can I demand what your Government is made up of like you demand ours be made your way?

Don't ask me - ask your Government, which decides what the UK does already. No doubt they'll find you a place somewhere. What do you fancy - Chancellor?

I love it...another anti-semite who thinks jews run the world. People like you have been spewing stuff like that for hundreds of years. Jews run the world so much that how many million were murdered? How much terrorism has been directed at Israel? How many freaking imbeciles still think that Jews own everything even though near as I can tell, the white anglo saxon protestants own almost everything and run almost everything.

Go back to reading your copy of the protocols of the learned elders of zion. I'm sure you'll find that jews also use the blood of gentile children to make matzoh on passover.

Moron....

And there it is folks. Anyone against anything any Jew is involved in is MOST DEFINITELY anti-semitism. You can't be against AIPAC, which is a foreign lobby driven by Likhud politics, a party that advocates the destruction of the Palestinian identity as a viable political, economic or international entity, without being for the Holocaust. Its a most disgusting kind of propaganda.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

go talk to the other anti-semites who think Israel shouldn't exist....but before you do, perhaps go learn history.

yes, people who spew dangerous, lying, anti-jewish stereotypes and repeat pro-palestinian propaganda lies on messageboards are anti-semitic.

deal with it.

Zionism and Judaism are not the same thing. But good job exploiting both the disease of anti-semitism and the Holocaust in one thread.

I suppose you will/ would be voting for Bibi?

Zionism and Judaism are not the same thing. But good job exploiting both the disease of anti-semitism and the Holocaust in one thread.

I suppose you will/ would be voting for Bibi?

My grandma was an Orthodox Jew and always felt Israel was an abomination. Very, very much an anti-zionist. I'm perplexed at how any Orthodox Jews are even able to stay in Israel, unless they truly feel their religion is a joke and they are just there to make what money they can off other Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back