Baracknophobia

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=J_49MgiTUA8]YouTube - ** Baracknophobia ** - Is it real???[/ame]

Baracknophobia-Is it Real?

LoL. I saw this on the Daily Show and it pretty much summed up the last 4 months for ScreamingEagle, Yurt, and jreeves. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
YouTube - ** Baracknophobia ** - Is it real???

Baracknophobia-Is it Real?

LoL. I saw this on the Daily Show at it pretty muched summed up the last 4 months for ScreamingEagle, Yurt, and jreeves. :eusa_eh:

Just saw this and it is funny, especially how far the reaching is: Obama and Cuomo speeches.

There is a book you should read, called Scorpion Tongues. It gets into the whole history of dirty political campaigning, yellow journalism, and all of it. It can be found cheaply, used, on Amazon.com.

The Daily Show is truly the best political commentary on TV, bar none.

I just love the way they lampoon the sheer mindnumbing mendacious blather Fox NEWS feeds their audience.

I think they try to stay moderate, but it seems like most of their "it's funny because it's fucked up that this is on TV" stuff comes from fox news clips. Probably cause fox is the only station that tries to defend the weekly screwups of the bush admin.

I think they try to stay moderate, but it seems like most of their "it's funny because it's fucked up that this is on TV" stuff comes from fox news clips. Probably cause fox is the only station that tries to defend the weekly screwups of the bush admin.

As opposed to Chris Matthews who feels a tingling up his leg everytime he hears Obama speak.:cuckoo: Or Keith Olberbamian....:cuckoo::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Anyone even remotely familiar with the concept of truth has to know Fox News is nothing but a propadanda outlet.

How stupid do they think their audience is to charge Obama with plagerism of Cuomo's speech?

Either Fox News knows their audience is very stupid, or they know their audience is so partisan to the Republican cause that they don't mind being lied to as long as the lies conform to their prejudices

Anyone even remotely familiar with the concept of truth has to know Fox News is nothing but a propadanda outlet.

How stupid do they think their audience is to charge Obama with plagerism of Cuomo's speech?

Either Fox News knows their audience is very stupid, or they know their audience is so partisan to the Republican cause that they don't mind being lied to as long as the lies conform to their prejudices

Lefties are so used to the news media being so acutely biased in their favor, that when the little TV does not act as a meme for them and support their agenda thoroughly, the libs have a little sissy fit. Truth hurts. Now hold your breath and stop your feet, just like the mental child libs are.

Election Study Finds Media Hit Hillary Hardest

Perhaps surprisingly, coverage of the candidates on Fox News Channel’s “Special Report with Brit Hume” was very similar to that of the broadcast networks. FOX’s coverage of Hillary Clinton was evenly balanced – 50% positive and 50% negative comments, compared to 51% positive and 49% negative on the “big three” networks. The tone of FOX’s coverage of Romney and Obama was also within one percentage point of the broadcast networks.

Instead, FOX stands out for having the heaviest and most issue-oriented election coverage. The first half-hour of “Special Report” has devoted 7 hours 52 minutes to election news since mid-December, an average of over 11 minutes per night, nearly half the newscast after commercial breaks. By contrast, the broadcast networks have averaged 5 hrs 8 min, or seven minutes a night.

FOX was also twice as substantive as the broadcast networks. Almost one-third of all stories on FOX (30%) dealt with policy issues, nearly double the proportion (16%) on the networks. FOX also carried less coverage of the horse race and candidate tactics than any of broadcast networks.

Last edited:
Lefties are so used to the news media being so acutely biased in their favor, that when the little TV does not act as a meme for them and support their agenda thoroughly, the libs have a little sissy fit. Truth hurts. Now hold your breath and stop your feet, just like the mental child libs are.

Are you under the impression that pointing out that Fox News is a propaganda machine makes me a "leftie"?

Are you under the impression that pointing out that Fox News is a propaganda machine makes me a "leftie"?

There are enough despicable lefties destroying this country that I'm in no particular haste to create my own.

It's funny that leftie is pejorative and even still used as a negative. Are there any lefties out there? There may be but they are not in national politics. And then consider the failure of the Cheney/Bush right wing administration in every area one can think of and you realize politics, like superstition, for many is only belief and not thought.

Truly :lol:, it's funny that you don't respond to legit concerns you choose this venue too. Which allows you to be a coward, without addressing any issues....:lol:
Sorry if I struck a nerve. You should at least laugh at yourself once in a while. If you are actually posting the "obama is a XXXXX" crap, and are completely serious, then you need a break from the internet for your own health.

The Daily Show is truly the best political commentary on TV, bar none.

I just love the way they lampoon the sheer mindnumbing mendacious blather Fox NEWS feeds their audience.

Oh puh-lease. Just what we need. Another FOX News is evil type. I get news from quite a few sources, and don't find Fox's news any more out of line than anyone else's.

If you are referring to their opinion shows, they don't spin anymore than anyone else. Your gripe would not raise a question if it wasn't exclusive. Show me an opinion show that doesn't feature opinions and I'll show you a cancelled show. They ALL have their spin, not just the ones on Fox.

By "defend" you mean just report the facts without any accusatory language? I don't recall hearing them defend Bush. I really don't recall hearing nay other news shows accusing him either.

I DO see liberal opinion shows accuse him. What a shock. Wait until Obama gets in office, if he does. The Daily Show will have more material from THAT goof in a week than they got on Ford in 3 years.:lol:

Oh puh-lease. Just what we need. Another FOX News is evil type. I get news from quite a few sources, and don't find Fox's news any more out of line than anyone else's. If you are referring to their opinion shows, they don't spin anymore than anyone else. Your gripe would not raise a question if it wasn't exclusive. Show me an opinion show that doesn't feature opinions and I'll show you a cancelled show. They ALL have their spin, not just the ones on Fox.

of course one is on a comedy network with the motto "One anchor, five correspondents, zero credibility."

the other other is on a 'news network' with claims of "fair and balanced."

hmmm...not sure which is funnier come to think about it.

"By "defend" you mean just report the facts without any accusatory language?"

more like by having the president's chief adviser pose as a goddam reporter.

shxT

rove-fox-news.jpg

By "defend" you mean just report the facts without any accusatory language? I don't recall hearing them defend Bush. I really don't recall hearing nay other news shows accusing him either.

I DO see liberal opinion shows accuse him. What a shock. Wait until Obama gets in office, if he does. The Daily Show will have more material from THAT goof in a week than they got on Ford in 3 years.:lol:

If Bush is a screw up, then his news will be of his screw ups. So if Fox doesn't call him out on his screw ups, then they are reporting biased news.

I'll laugh at Obama's mistakes along with everyone else. You've just been so used to having a fuck up president getting bad press for the better part of a decade that you think the whole media is out to get conservatives and that there is a liberal conspiracy behind everything you read in the NYT.

Forum List

Back